Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blossom Residences (EC)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Newspaper reported average 650psf wat?
    average for 3/4 bedder perhaps. somehow the agents tend to qoute on the lower side, then when you ask how much are the actual units that are decent, the psf tends to come in higher. and when you ask which ones were selling at those lower price psf, it'll be so few that it's unlikely those can drag the average down.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    average for 3/4 bedder perhaps. somehow the agents tend to qoute on the lower side, then when you ask how much are the actual units that are decent, the psf tends to come in higher. and when you ask which ones were selling at those lower price psf, it'll be so few that it's unlikely those can drag the average down.
    they only got 3/4 bedders, no 2 bedders .. i recall their PH is quite big, 25xx sqft.. but top is all roof terrace, end up 500psf only.. It's these kind of PH and ground units that they add in to reduce the avg psf to a very low figure..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    they only got 3/4 bedders, no 2 bedders .. i recall their PH is quite big, 25xx sqft.. but top is all roof terrace, end up 500psf only.. It's these kind of PH and ground units that they add in to reduce the avg psf to a very low figure..
    No leh, i read prices from 53xk rite? Work out to be 650psf for the smallest unit...but from la....so mid flr probably ard 700psf

next time i think i'll just ask for the median price.

No leh, i read prices from 53xk rite? Work out to be 650psf for the smallest unit...but from la....so mid flr probably ard 700psf
    NTUC released indicative prices before, it's from 574k.. Their smallest unit is 829sqft.. Sums up to be 692psf.. But it should be 2nd floor, the stack beside rubbish center.. Normal units, mid floors should cost 7xxpsf..

Anyway they are not really very charity-minded lah.. Although that 3 bedder compact (829 sqft) does not have balcony, but it has 2 air con ledges lining up along the length of the 2 toilets..

My friend bought Belysa @ 742k, after 30k grant comes up to abt 675 psf. He got the highest floor with the double ceiling height( not the pent hse). But hor, the double ceiling is being charged, so instead of 1055sqft, its 1216sqft? i think... so, the question is, if next time he wants to build a loft, he can actually do that rite since he bought the strata space?

Quote Originally Posted by spyro
    My friend bought Belysa @ 742k, after 30k grant comes up to abt 675 psf. He got the highest floor with the double ceiling height( not the pent hse). But hor, the double ceiling is being charged, so instead of 1055sqft, its 1216sqft? i think... so, the question is, if next time he wants to build a loft, he can actually do that rite since he bought the strata space?
    there's one case now where the owners can't build a loft cos the developer has already maximised the GFA.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    there's one case now where the owners can't build a loft cos the developer has already maximised the GFA.
    But did the develooper sold them the air space or did not? becos my freind's case is, its being sold to them...

Wah lau....damn good deal!

Top flr wif high ceiling n yet about 700psf before grant....so i m rite abt 650psf on average rite?

But did the develooper sold them the air space or did not? becos my freind's case is, its being sold to them...
    The double volume not counted in strata title....anyway flr space is 1055sqft...742k work out to be ard 700psf....top flr high ceiling at 700psf...how to lose money?

742k for 3 bedder top floor high ceiling does sound .. hmm.. are livia and ris grandeur owners scared already?? Haha!

Wah lau....damn good deal!

Top flr wif high ceiling n yet about 700psf before grant....so i m rite abt 650psf on average rite?
    day light charity....

hahaha... beware the rise of the dragon... hahaha.

The double volume not counted in strata title....anyway flr space is 1055sqft...742k work out to be ard 700psf....top flr high ceiling at 700psf...how to lose money?
    Ya agree, quite a gd deal.

742k for 3 bedder top floor high ceiling does sound .. hmm.. are livia and ris grandeur owners scared already?? Haha!
    Ris grandeur sellers up their asking to above 1kpsf lor....whahahaha

Ris grandeur sellers up their asking to above 1kpsf lor....whahahaha
    hahah.. its. Risk Grandeur

pls help to clear my doubts.

Deferred payment scheme is only applicable for all EC or selected one ? Is it applicable for private condo as well ? Pls advise and many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cash_on_line
    pls help to clear my doubts.

Deferred payment scheme is only applicable for all EC or selected one ? Is it applicable for private condo as well ? Pls advise and many thanks
    selected few ECs only depending on the developers

pte condos CFM dun hf oredi

Sigh! Looks like the only good deals now are EC.....

Segar is the lousiest area in bukit panjang. I heard The area is crime infested with house break ins. If you track the hdb flat prices in segar, it is also lagging behind all other areas in bukit panjang. There are also no amenities in the area, I won't advise anyone to buy that area

Quote Originally Posted by cash_on_line
    According to the property agent, the actual price will be out 2 days before the balloting date. Hope it stay affordable.

Still thinking/struggling about the location vs the price.
    Excellent layout.. Some 4 bedder stacks have 5+metres ceiling MBR, should be able to build loft since CDL double-counted the MBR area.. But indicative prices not excellent.. Haha..952k avg for 4 bedders.. I thought that's a bit expensive for an EC cos even esparina also not that exp.. Somemore this location quite jialat..

Default In BT today

"IT was a day of contrasts in the executive condominium (EC) market yesterday.
    Even as caution reigned at a state tender for a Punggol EC site which drew just three bids with the top bid coming in below earlier expectations, City Developments Ltd (CDL) managed to sell slightly over 150 units on the first day of sales at its Blossom Residences EC project at Segar Road in the Bukit Panjang area. This pace of sales would be in line with the previous EC launch of Belysa in late May, say market watchers.

CDL has priced its 602-unit Blossom Residences EC at $690 psf on average for the normal progress payment scheme. Those who opt for the deferred payment scheme will pay 3 per cent more.
    Two-bedders range from 753-969 sq ft and cost $548,000 to $590,000. 'Compact' three-bedders start from 969 sq ft and $659,000 while normal three-bedders begin at 1,055 sq ft and $723,000.
    Blossom Residences also features dual-key units. A four-bedroom dual-key unit of 1,356 sq ft is priced from $931,000. Penthouses (1,615-2,088 sq ft) cost $1.088 million to $1.276 million."

Excellent layout.. Some 4 bedder stacks have 5+metres ceiling MBR, should be able to build loft since CDL double-counted the MBR area.. But indicative prices not excellent.. Haha..952k avg for 4 bedders.. I thought that's a bit expensive for an EC cos even esparina also not that exp.. Somemore this location quite jialat..
    yes, jialat... will be like canopy liao... slow slow tortise.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    "IT was a day of contrasts in the executive condominium (EC) market yesterday.
    Even as caution reigned at a state tender for a Punggol EC site which drew just three bids with the top bid coming in below earlier expectations, City Developments Ltd (CDL) managed to sell slightly over 150 units on the first day of sales at its Blossom Residences EC project at Segar Road in the Bukit Panjang area. This pace of sales would be in line with the previous EC launch of Belysa in late May, say market watchers.

CDL has priced its 602-unit Blossom Residences EC at $690 psf on average for the normal progress payment scheme. Those who opt for the deferred payment scheme will pay 3 per cent more.
    Two-bedders range from 753-969 sq ft and cost $548,000 to $590,000. 'Compact' three-bedders start from 969 sq ft and $659,000 while normal three-bedders begin at 1,055 sq ft and $723,000.
    Blossom Residences also features dual-key units. A four-bedroom dual-key unit of 1,356 sq ft is priced from $931,000. Penthouses (1,615-2,088 sq ft) cost $1.088 million to $1.276 million."
    A sad thing...small is "norm"....
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    A sad thing...small is "norm"....
    Either the upgraders have small budget or small family size.

Hi all,

This is my first post here and just sharing my thought. My wife and i just manage to get a unit at blossom during the first day of launch. At first we also do not like the location as it is a bit ulu. We have tried 5 times bto till our income exceed 8k. I'm 33 and my wife is 36 this year and expecting. We just want to get a home asap and stay near to west area(near work pl/in laws). But our concern is that will this Blossom's appreciation be slower than other EC. Will the developing of future Mrt(bukit panjang) and new shopping centre junction 10 help to raise up the value? Appreciate advice from the fellow forumers. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78
    Hi all,

This is my first post here and just sharing my thought. My wife and i just manage to get a unit at blossom during the first day of launch. At first we also do not like the location as it is a bit ulu. We have tried 5 times bto till our income exceed 8k. I'm 33 and my wife is 36 this year and expecting. We just want to get a home asap and stay near to west area(near work pl/in laws). But our concern is that will this Blossom's appreciation be slower than other EC. Will the developing of future Mrt(bukit panjang) and new shopping centre junction 10 help to raise up the value? Appreciate advice from the fellow forumers. Thank you
    It would have been better if there is a private condo next or very near to it so that value can be pulled up..

Quote Originally Posted by naruto78
    Hi all,

If you look at URA master plan, there are 3 other sites next to Blossom slated for residential development ,all with plot ratio of 3. If the sites are for pet condos, then yes, Blossom's price may blossom faster. But, I don't think you should worry about this now. Anything can happen in the next 8 years (3 years construction plus 5 years MOP). Look what happened between 2003 and now.

Own stay, near workplace and in-laws then dont think so much.

IMHO, BUY, coz yr income ceiling may not allow u to buy EC down a few years time n take the opportunity what govt gives u!