Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blossom Residences (EC)

Default Blossom Residences (EC)

http://blossomresidences.org/

So many Residences

2-3 years ago it's 'suites'

Just came back from Blossom Residences site. Was told it is about 660/PSF. Not sure if it's a good buy or not ?

We are looking for a condo or EC which is near a reasonably good primary sch for our 2 daughters. Budget below 1M for at least 3rooms.

Any expert out there to give your professional opinion ? looking forwards and many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cash_on_line
    Just came back from Blossom Residences site. Was told it is about 660/PSF. Not sure if it's a good buy or not ?

We are looking for a condo or EC which is near a reasonably good primary sch for our 2 daughters. Budget below 1M for at least 3rooms.

Any expert out there to give your professional opinion ? looking forwards and many thanks
    why go there when u can have ready built. 3 bedders below $1 m alot...

at Chua Chu Kang Mi Casa.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...r-sale-mi-casa

Wouldn't it be nice to wait for a while..property mkt maybe going to soften soon

Thanks , we have consider mi casa but my wife like the dual key concept which allow privacy even staying with my parents.
    4 bed rooms dual key is selling around 900K.
    Does mi casa has the dual key concept ?
    Do you think the EC beside Mi Casa is worth waiting ? Heard that the land was purchased at high price from government.
    Price will come down soon ?
    Sorry Im new in property seeking good advise from all. Thanks

Thanks , we have consider mi casa but my wife like the dual key concept which allow privacy even staying with my parents.
    Do you think the EC beside Mi Casa is worth waiting ? Heard that the land was purchased at high price from government.
    nxt door EC will b priced higher....cud be 700-750psf

dual key will b nice...go for it

That land bid for the EC beside mi casa is 320psf.. construction cost 300psf.. marketing/finance/admin cost 30psf.. Breakeven is 650psf.. So they most likely will sell at least 750psf avg..

Anyway, i think buying ECs are through balloting and should have quite a number of interested buyers since this is the first new EC launched in the west.. So you might need to have a lot of luck because dual key units are very very popular.. Are you a first or second timer? If second, your chances might be very low of securing a choice unit as only 5% of all units will be opened up to second timers during the first month of launch..

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    That land bid for the EC beside mi casa is 320psf.. construction cost 300psf.. marketing/finance/admin cost 30psf.. Breakeven is 650psf.. So they most likely will sell at least 750psf avg..

Anyway, i think buying ECs are through balloting and should have quite a number of interested buyers since this is the first new EC launched in the west.. So you might need to have a lot of luck because dual key units are very very popular.. Are you a first or second timer? If second, your chances might be very low of securing a choice unit as only 5% of all units will be opened up to second timers during the first month of launch..
    4bdr dual key shd b quite easy to get due to big quantum

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    4bdr dual key shd b quite easy to get due to big quantum
    My spouse's friend was a first-timer and was trying to get Prive 4 bedder suite last time.. But during the balloting day, her name was only called up after lunch and by then no more 4 bedder suite units left.. So apparently, within the first 2-3 hours, all the 17 or 18 4-bedder suite units were snapped up.. So, she suck thumb gotta take 3-bedder suite and now she is regretting cos she feels they do not have enough bedrooms if they rent out the suite.. But if they don't rent out, then that room is so far away, not very house-friendly haha.. They were too rash in making decisions..

My spouse's friend was a first-timer and was trying to get Prive 4 bedder suite last time.. But during the balloting day, her name was only called up after lunch and by then no more 4 bedder suite units left.. So apparently, within the first 2-3 hours, all the 17 or 18 4-bedder suite units were snapped up.. So, she suck thumb gotta take 3-bedder suite and now she is regretting cos she feels they do not have enough bedrooms if they rent out the suite.. But if they don't rent out, then that room is so far away, not very house-friendly haha.. They were too rash in making decisions..
    dun worry la...i doubt ur fren will hf more den 1 kid

Red face

I'm consider the 2nd timers. Chances are pretty slim. Blossom is ulu but price is affordable.
    Some of my friends said that price will soften and suggest me to wait and see.
    hmm... should I or should I not. still thinking

i think ECs are still affordable as long as you don't mind the location. not terribly overvalued and if its for your own stay and don't mind the 5 years lock-in.

I'm consider the 2nd timers. Chances are pretty slim. Blossom is ulu but price is affordable.
    Some of my friends said that price will soften and suggest me to wait and see.
    hmm... should I or should I not. still thinking

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i think ECs are still affordable as long as you don't mind the location. not terribly overvalued and if its for your own stay and don't mind the 5 years lock-in.
    Dun tink its overvalued at all....its a matter of getting the choice unit lor...

Previous cycle, ec priced abt 450psf...now this round 650psf quite ok....how to drop px?

Construction cost oredi like 300psf and its unlikely to lower due to inflation...and land px die die aso got 150-200psf plus profit margin of at least 100psf...ec lowest possible launch px will above 600psf one lor

Ya.. EC land bid minimum also at least 250psf.. Usually it's around 300psf, while the latest one in tamp is 395psf by sim lian.. U add 300psf construction cost and some millions for marketing (agents' fees, showflat) and finance, actually they are not earning much.. Maybe not even 100psf..

Low risk projects, at least 90 percent sales guaranteed if priced right. Can except 100 percent too. But priced to high, slow moving like canopy.

According to the property agent, the actual price will be out 2 days before the balloting date. Hope it stay affordable.

Still thinking/struggling about the location vs the price.

According to the property agent, the actual price will be out 2 days before the balloting date. Hope it stay affordable.

Still thinking/struggling about the location vs the price.
    y dunwan to consider belysa? although not near MRT, the layout is super super efficient and price quantum is so low....its all becoz of NTUC tats y.....if its other developers cfm max their profit one lor....the siteplan aso goodie and most units either got poolview or unblocked view lor....

so far, i only reccommend 2 ECs....first one is esparina and next one is belysa

the rest of the ECs....simply CMI....wun lose $ also la but we r toking about future potential cap appreciation 8yrs later

y dunwan to consider belysa? although not near MRT, the layout is super super efficient and price quantum is so low....its all becoz of NTUC tats y.....if its other developers cfm max their profit one lor....the siteplan aso goodie and most units either got poolview or unblocked view lor....

so far, i only reccommend 2 ECs....first one is esparina and next one is belysa

the rest of the ECs....simply CMI....wun lose $ also la but we r toking about future potential cap appreciation 8yrs later
    just to add: NTUC decide not to fully max the free 10% balcony GFA rite? all becoz of NTUC!!! doing charity work!

Ntd but Belysa is too far from my wife working place which is in Tuas. No choice gotta stay in the West or North West area.

just to add: NTUC decide not to fully max the free 10% balcony GFA rite? all becoz of NTUC!!! doing charity work!
    Can't really say they are doing charity.. They got the site at 260psf only while the rest of the EC sites were more than 300psf.. Yet the launch price psf for all the ECs are around the same.. But NTUC came out with MM 3 bedder for Belysa to lower quantum to attract buyers.. Like that means charity meh? Then a lot of MM developers are doing charity also liao..

Can't really say they are doing charity.. They got the site at 260psf only while the rest of the EC sites were more than 300psf.. Yet the launch price psf for all the ECs are around the same.. But NTUC came out with MM 3 bedder for Belysa to lower quantum to attract buyers.. Like that means charity meh? Then a lot of MM developers are doing charity also liao..
    The layout is better den hedges 3bedder of 10xxsqft n i believe usable space is more...not all units got balconies too....so nvr max 10% free gfa.... Not charity den its wat? Smaller sizes usually 10-20% higher in psf...but they still priced the same as other ec....not charity is wat?

When their prices hurt other pte condo..

ouch~! its charity..

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    When their prices hurt other pte condo..

ouch~! its charity..

Livia and nv got baywindows n planters and transacting 8xx to 12xxpsf for smaller units n this one 8xxsqft at 650psf....not charity den its wat?

The layout is better den hedges 3bedder of 10xxsqft n i believe usable space is more...not all units got balconies too....so nvr max 10% free gfa.... Not charity den its wat? Smaller sizes usually 10-20% higher in psf...but they still priced the same as other ec....not charity is wat?
    They gotten the land 10-20% cheaper than the rest, but priced same psf as compared them, so they earn more isn't it, so why charity.. I think of them more as neutral..

I remembered their 3 bedder compact is the one without balcony.. Gotta admit that was real solid.. Half the price of livia's 3 bedder.. haha.. livia's gonna die in 8 years time.. nv should still hold water cos it is nearer to mrt..

They gotten the land 10-20% cheaper than the rest, but priced same psf as compared them, so they earn more isn't it, so why charity.. I think of them more as neutral..

I remembered their 3 bedder compact is the one without balcony.. Gotta admit that was real solid.. Half the price of livia's 3 bedder.. haha.. livia's gonna die in 8 years time.. nv should still hold water cos it is nearer to mrt..
    Nv n livia almost equal distance to mrt la.....both will take 8-10mins walk

Livia and nv got baywindows n planters and transacting 8xx to 12xxpsf for smaller units n this one 8xxsqft at 650psf....not charity den its wat?
    Don't have 650psf lah.. theirs is low 7xx..

Don't have 650psf lah.. theirs is low 7xx..
    Newspaper reported average 650psf wat?

Nv n livia almost equal distance to mrt la.....both will take 8-10mins walk
    sure or not 8-10... i cant even see the mrt station from livia.. 2 years ago the livia agent told me should take bus haha.. anyway gotta cut thru some hdb, etc, should be around 700m-800m or so walking distance

sure or not 8-10... i cant even see the mrt station from livia.. 2 years ago the livia agent told me should take bus haha.. anyway gotta cut thru some hdb, etc, should be around 700m-800m or so walking distance
    Agt told me 5-7min walk! But i tested 8-10min fast pace walk machiam like rushing to work tat kind of speed.....tats y i said repeatedly tat might as well buy 6xxpsf oasis at elias last time

Nid to cut thru hdbs.....u go n test it and u will noe la...