Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Back from the showroom..prices are much better than recent launch..even better than seastranded...

Couldn't make up my mind..almost bought 1 bedder - 950 psf..

Think Road noise will certainly be issue for this development..especially units closer to PIE

As this is sunken land..its better to buy the lower floor? or higher floors? WOuld make any difference to noise level?

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    Back from the showroom..prices are much better than recent launch..even better than seastranded...

Couldn't make up my mind..almost bought 1 bedder - 950 psf..

Think Road noise will certainly be issue for this development..especially units closer to PIE

As this is sunken land..its better to buy the lower floor? or higher floors? WOuld make any difference to noise level?
    heard from my wife, a client of her submited a cheque. 18% discount for VVVVVVVVVIP viewing plus 2% furniture voucher. My wife hear 700++ psf she say wanna buy 1 unit.

rockinsg y u almost buy? like nothing much nearby except PIE

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    heard from my wife, a client of her submited a cheque. 18% discount for VVVVVVVVVIP viewing plus 2% furniture voucher. My wife hear 700++ psf she say wanna buy 1 unit.

Where got 700psf? From 900psf lor

got 18%+ (1.5% vicinity discount OR 2% loyalty discount)+ 3% furniture rebate upon TOP

I must say the px looks attractive but the site plan really too cramp maciam like hostel.....

if really 700++ psf for 1 bedder, then must buy.. zun?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    if really 700++ psf for 1 bedder, then must buy.. zun?
    wow... starting 700 psf for 1 bedder is an amazing deal... are you guys serious?... will drop by the showflat this weekend to check it out... will keep everyone updated again soon...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Where got 700psf? From 900psf lor

got 18%+ (1.5% vicinity discount OR 2% loyalty discount)+ 3% furniture rebate upon TOP

I must say the px looks attractive but the site plan really too cramp maciam like hostel.....
    the client told my wife FEO wanna launch ard 940 psf, VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP launch 18%+ 2 or 3 % so i count back its like ard 780 psf..... the client also sell my wife say paya lebar is the next CBD.... i remember checking out the site plan at URA is like some offices planned there, hardly a CBD.

devil so its only get discount upon TOP? Dont want to be seen as spreading false information.

havnt gone down to take a look so dont know whats the story. Used to work at SPC at paya lebar before moving my office to town. Enuos side exit to PIE is no joke every day.

the client told my wife FEO wanna launch ard 940 psf, VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP launch 18%+ 2 or 3 % so i count back its like ard 780 psf..... devil so its only get discount upon TOP? Dont want to be seen as spreading false information.

havnt gone down to take a look so dont know whats the story. Used to work at SPC at paya lebar before moving my office to town. Enuos side exit to PIE is no joke every day.
    9xxpsf is after discount la ....3%rebate is upon TOP, the 18+2 is upfront

U wun buy one.....jus concentrate on ur d10 lah...

Yupp 9xx psf after discount.. Still better than seastrand as quantum is even lower cause starts from arnd 550sqft.. and location much closer to city..

530K is quite a small quantum...Many people can buy for investment.. but then again MM market is getting crowded...can find renters?

MM might see really bad days in coming days..especially who paid big premium for getting MM

If look at recent launches MM premium is becoming less and less..

Actually don't like much for this devlopment.. ...but think its cheaper compared to resale/recent launch and smaller quantum...more of a hedge for inflation before I decide to invest any bigger quantum in SG.
    Somehow can't deal with resellers pricing.. most are day-dreaming

Not yet very comfortable with SG property story.. feel its overhyped

D10 for stay is good. Must like u see which area good for renting units. D1 & 2 is good for rental still, a safer bet. Wont consider heavy traffic t junctions or beside highway for staying.

i though cannot be so cheap 700+++, this is after all FEO. Sorry folks, get u all excited for a few secs.

D10 for stay is good. Must like u see which area good for renting units. D1 is good for rental still. Wont consider heavy traffic t junctions or beside highway for staying.

i though cannot be so cheap 700+++, this is after all FEO. Sorry folks, get u all excited for a few secs.
    Haha..aCtually arnd 700 might not even be FEO's breakeven ..Don;t make them sell u at a loss

420(land cost)+ 350 ....arnd 750 is probably breakeven..

Haha..aCtually arnd 700 might not even be FEO's breakeven ..Don;t make them sell u at a loss

420(land cost)+ 350 ....arnd 750 is probably breakeven..
    just go speak to my wife on bed, she still insist that client is VVVVIP so got special deal at 700+++!!! hahah "cannot be!!" i told her.

come on, 3 more posts to hit 10,000! system sure can take it one, dun worry!

Just went to the showflat. Pricing with discount is quite attractive given the recent market prices for 99yr.

Question, what is so good about this Eunos location?

Quote Originally Posted by Cklasse
    Just went to the showflat. Pricing with discount is quite attractive given the recent market prices for 99yr.

this area is under Workers Party... LOL

Nothing except pricing..
    Thats why FEO eager to get rid of it

But then again if you are thinking for own stay then it wont be that good of an idea..cause its next to PIE, noise would be an issue..along with exhaust fumes

Kembangan may not be the best place but will be a better than this one.

Nothing except pricing..
    Thats why FEO eager to get rid of it

But then again if you are thinking for own stay then it wont be that good of an idea..cause its next to PIE, noise would be an issue..along with exhaust fumes
    Tell me about beside PIE, I am staying beside PIE now in Savannah.
    Actually, noise is not an issue beside the PIE, it's the exhaust that will eventually settle down in the open back yard, not so much in the house.

I guess the search goes on for my next home.

Was driving along CTE, noticed that apartments situated right next to expressways have their windows shut tight.

There was an award winning PhD study in NUS recently on migration of vehicular exhaust into houses along expressways like PIE, AYE and CTE. Stay away from such houses after seeing the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Was driving along CTE, noticed that apartments situated right next to expressways have their windows shut tight.

Went to the showflat over the weekend and bought a unit.

Felt that the pricing is reasonable and also liked the overall layout of the unit and facilities.

Easy access out if you drive, both ways via the PIE.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    Went to the showflat over the weekend and bought a unit.

Felt that the pricing is reasonable and also liked the overall layout of the unit and facilities.

Easy access out if you drive, both ways via the PIE.
    Yea. I was tempted too. But the 1 bedder was sold out faster than I expected.

is staying near the expressway that bad?

is the noise n fumes neglible? just wondering

What's the average Psf ?

Quote Originally Posted by cornycow
    is staying near the expressway that bad?

is the noise n fumes neglible? just wondering
    When i dropped by the showflat last weekend, I stood near the site.
    Made an observation for 5 to 10 minutes, it looks ok leh...
    Noise still decently alright I feel... Perhaps the other are exaggerating a bit... Lol...

Or perhaps I might be wrong... Might also be due to low and quiet weekend traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    There was an award winning PhD study in NUS recently on migration of vehicular exhaust into houses along expressways like PIE, AYE and CTE. Stay away from such houses after seeing the results.
    I know which one you are referring to. It's found in scholar bank.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

There is a persistent greyish haze over Singapore if you take a boat ride far out into the sea and view at Singapore island.

Sound propagates in a radial manner. You may not hear much on the ground but can increase in level as you go higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    When i dropped by the showflat last weekend, I stood near the site.
    Made an observation for 5 to 10 minutes, it looks ok leh...
    Noise still decently alright I feel... Perhaps the other are exaggerating a bit... Lol...

Or perhaps I might be wrong... Might also be due to low and quiet weekend traffic...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Ther is no such thing as noise increase as you go higher lah, that go against basic physics theory!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Sound propagates in a radial manner. You may not hear much on the ground but can increase in level as you go higher.

I stay in a landed and it is really quiet. Noise is a radial source and as you move from 0deg (ground level) and move to 30deg. you should be able to hear an increase in noise level as there are no obstruction in front of you. That is why I say the NIN, the new condo along upper serangoon road helps to shield off the traffic noise towards the happier residents staying in the landed properties at sennett estate. Residents at NIN and W28 with units facing the roads will be unhappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Ther is no such thing as noise increase as you go higher lah, that go against basic physics theory!