Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Extract from : sgproptalk

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New projects sales status: euHabitat, Seastrand, Woddhaven etc

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/...euhabitat.html

"euHabitat
    Far East Organization is said to have sold over 150 units at euHabitat, a 99-year leasehold private residential project at Jalan Eunos.

It began previewing the five-storey project last week and is understood to have released over 200 of the project’s total 748 units so far. The development includes 51 four-bedroom townhouses, 223 one- and two-bedroom Soho-styled units, and 160 one-bedroom suites. The remaining units are one to four-bedroom apartments.

The suites are in separate towers from the apartments.

The average prices in the development range from about $800psf to slightly over $1,000psf – depending on the housing form.

Far East is developing euHabitat on a site next to Pan Island Expressway clinched by the group’s units Tuas Technology park and OPH Marymount at a state tender in September last year, for $414.57psf ppr. They paid 26.55 more than the next highest offer of $327.76psf ppr. The tender drew five bids."
    Sales still going strong with 150 units for a start.

Default From ST today

But Far East Organization is one developer that is bucking the trend. It launched 306 units at its euHabitat development last Tuesday. Since then, 181 units have been sold. The project, located at Jalan Eunos, offers a total of 748 units with prices in the range of around $869 per square foot for a 3,380 sq ft townhouse.
    Commenting on this, Mr Ong Kah Seng, Cushman and Wakefield's senior manager of Asia-Pacific research, said despite the market's cautious sentiment, unique projects like euHabitat might see buyer interest because they appeal to a broad range of buyers by offering various housing types in the same development.

are agencies employing pinoys now? call me so early in the morning u are wasting your time..

Sound is not the issue in the NUS study. It is the vehicular exhaust in the form of ultra-fine particulate that can go pass our nostril hair that filter off only particulate size that is 10 micron and larger. The finer ones will trap in our trachea and lungs which will lead to chronic illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Sound travels through a medium like air, water, steel, concrete, etc. Without a medium, like in a vacuum, sound cannot travel. The intensity depends on the density of the medium. Air is less dense than water and steel, hence, it travels slower. Density of air is lesser when you are on higher ground compared to at ground level. Sound can also be reflected - in a densely populated country, sound bounds off surfaces quicker than less dense areas. So sound will still reach you but it's a matter of when and how loud.

So if you don't want sound to reach you, create a vacuum. Seal your windows and doors. Pump out air from your sealed room. Put on an oxygen mask. Breathe

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/sound.html

Important findings from the study:
    a. Do not stay near expressways or major roads.
    b. If there is no choice, do not stay on floors just above the tree-top as air laden traffic pollutant can helps to deflect upwards and into the apartments.
    c. Units on ground floor can also be exposed to higher level of PM2.5 if there are no bushes/hedges as the vehicles moving on the road do displace the air laden with pollutants towards the apartments.
    d. Household with young sensative children or elderly should not stay near expressway or major roads as they are more prone to them and can aggravate their asthma.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    The report also indicates lower temperature and higher wind speed at higher floor. Only blocks less than 30 m from expressways were selected. Most of the blocks in this study are 20 m away. They are also naturally ventilated - not air-condition. The point blocks refer to buildings of 4 units per floor configuration and are at least 20-storey, 2.8 m ceiling height.

This study is interesting. It concludes one thing: get higher floors. With Singapore's traffic condition, it doesn't matter if you stay near expressway or a major road. To be kiasu, place tall plants with lots of leaves around your balcony.

181 units of euHabitat sold during preview
    Development reflective of a new urban milieu attracts with prime locational value and a unique blend of social and private spaces

Singapore, 2 August 2011 – Far East Organization ("

远东机构") has sold 181 units from a preview of its latest residential development, euHabitat.
    euHabitat, sited on Jalan Eunos, presents a holistic live-work-play environment with a unique composition of four styles of housing options in one contemporary community – one bedroom suites, SOHO-style apartments, condominium apartments and townhouses. Prices start from $541,000 for one-bedroom suites (538 sqft), $593,000 for a one-bedroom SOHO-style apartment (517 sqft), $918,000 for a two-bedroom condominium apartment (1,012 sqft) and $2.94mil for townhouses (3,380 sqft).
    Far East Organization’s Chief Operating Officer, Property Sales, Mr Chia Boon Kuah (

谢文华), said "We are happy with the strong take-up during the preview. euHabitat has appealed to the market with its first-of-its-kind clustering of different housing styles each with its own distinctive character to match varying lifestyle aspirations. euHabitat enjoys a prime location in an area that is rapidly transforming. "

Close to 70 per cent of buyers were Singaporeans and permanent residents. 52 one-bedroom suites have been sold. The one- and two-bedroom SOHO units have also garnered similar strong interest with 39 units sold. Other units sold include one-bedroom apartments (20 units), two-bedroom apartments (34 units), three-bedroom apartments (25 units), and townhouses (11 units).

"With the strong interest that we continue to see at euHabitat, we will be bringing forward the official launch of the development to 19 August," added Mr Chia.

Is it wise to buy now? Fires are everywhere in the share markets.... soon fire sales everywhere in the propoerty market.

Think is better to hold on man.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    181 units of euHabitat sold during preview
    Development reflective of a new urban milieu attracts with prime locational value and a unique blend of social and private spaces

Singapore, 2 August 2011 – Far East Organization ("

远东机构") has sold 181 units from a preview of its latest residential development, euHabitat.
    euHabitat, sited on Jalan Eunos, presents a holistic live-work-play environment with a unique composition of four styles of housing options in one contemporary community – one bedroom suites, SOHO-style apartments, condominium apartments and townhouses. Prices start from $541,000 for one-bedroom suites (538 sqft), $593,000 for a one-bedroom SOHO-style apartment (517 sqft), $918,000 for a two-bedroom condominium apartment (1,012 sqft) and $2.94mil for townhouses (3,380 sqft).
    Far East Organization’s Chief Operating Officer, Property Sales, Mr Chia Boon Kuah (

谢文华), said "We are happy with the strong take-up during the preview. euHabitat has appealed to the market with its first-of-its-kind clustering of different housing styles each with its own distinctive character to match varying lifestyle aspirations. euHabitat enjoys a prime location in an area that is rapidly transforming. "

Close to 70 per cent of buyers were Singaporeans and permanent residents. 52 one-bedroom suites have been sold. The one- and two-bedroom SOHO units have also garnered similar strong interest with 39 units sold. Other units sold include one-bedroom apartments (20 units), two-bedroom apartments (34 units), three-bedroom apartments (25 units), and townhouses (11 units).

"With the strong interest that we continue to see at euHabitat, we will be bringing forward the official launch of the development to 19 August," added Mr Chia.

Default Fast Selling

A friend of mine bought a 2 room at $973 PSF 2 week ago.
    3rd floor Pool View.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Stone Stone
    A friend of mine bought a 2 room at $973 PSF 2 week ago.
    3rd floor Pool View.
    My friend and I both bought a 1 bedroom suite each few days back at around 1000 psf.

Just sold my 1 bedroom studio late last year (small development at joo chiat) above 1100psf and reinvested in this big development project. Bought slightly below 1000psf in early 2008. Thought i made a mistake when buying that unit before lehman brother crisis, But still can make small profit of close to 200 psf after holding for 2.5 years. (to date, that unit was re- transacted to around 1250psf. )

Think can reinvest in studio if price is discounted to around 1000psf around this location.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    My friend and I both bought a 1 bedroom suite each few days back at around 1000 psf.

Just sold my 1 bedroom studio late last year (small development at joo chiat) above 1100psf and reinvested in this big development project. Bought slightly below 1000psf in early 2008. Thought i made a mistake when buying that unit before lehman brother crisis, But still can make small profit of close to 200 psf after holding for 2.5 years. (to date, that unit was re- transacted to around 1250psf. )

Think can reinvest in studio if price is discounted to around 1000psf around this location.
    haha..Do you have knack of picking property just before the recession starts?
    Let me know before you buy your next property..will run for the hill

1bdr condo units cheaper at 950psf before 3%furniture rebate. 4th or 5th floor can clear the townhouse. Better deal than 1bdr suites.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    haha..Do you have knack of picking property just before the recession starts?
    Let me know before you buy your next property..will run for the hill
    Anyway, 1bdr did not drop much after lehman crisis. It was those bigger units on firesales.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    1bdr condo units cheaper at 950psf before 3%furniture rebate. 4th or 5th floor can clear the townhouse. Better deal than 1bdr suites.
    Right. The cheapest 1bdr goes around 950psf. Mine is a corner partial pool view unit that goes around 1000psf.

Anyway, 1bdr did not drop much after lehman crisis. It was those bigger units on firesales.
    My previous studio unit that I sold end of last year did not go below my buying price of slightly below 1k psf during lehman crisis. Whereas my friend is not that fortunate as his 2 bedroom drop more 100k during that period. But both of us are able to pocket small gain of slightly below 200psf last year. Buying in of EUHABITAT is just a change in portfolio from small to big development project.

My previous studio unit that I sold end of last year did not go below my buying price of slightly below 1k psf during lehman crisis. Whereas my friend is not that fortunate as his 2 bedroom drop more 100k during that period. But both of us are able to pocket small gain of slightly below 200psf last year. Buying in of EUHABITAT is just a change in portfolio from small to big development project.
    Ic. Hope u got it right.

Downside: loss of immediate rental income for next 3yrs for doing such a switch and recurring overheads like stamp fees.

i personally find it strange to have a big proportion of 1bdr in euhabitat. What is yr thought?

Ic. Hope u got it right.

Downside: loss of immediate rental income for next 3yrs for doing such a switch and recurring overheads like stamp fees.

i personally find it strange to have a big proportion of 1bdr in euhabitat. What is yr thought?
    I was offer 2500 rental ( close to 5% yield) before I sold it off last year. Actually I was a bit regret selling it off. ( I would not have struck a couple of hundred k in stock market if I did'nt liquidate it.) Carefully think over, put money back into property is still a better choice. That is why I reinvest recently when the quantum of investment drop below my previous holding (buying price ) of the studio unit.

Wait a while n u can have more value buys in stock market

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Wait a while n u can have more value buys in stock market
    Yes, have to reserve some bullets when market re bounce. Looks like DOW is green green now.

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011

euHabitat: 37 more units sold

Far East has sold 37 more units at euHabitat at Jalan Eunos between Wednesday and Sunday, taking total sales to 218 units. The property giant has released 346 of the 748 units in the project. Prices start from $541,000 for a 538sqft one-bedroom suites

Source: The Business Times

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
    Tuesday, August 9, 2011

euHabitat: 37 more units sold

Far East has sold 37 more units at euHabitat at Jalan Eunos between Wednesday and Sunday, taking total sales to 218 units. The property giant has released 346 of the 748 units in the project. Prices start from $541,000 for a 538sqft one-bedroom suites

Source: The Business Times
    Hi guys, how do u think of this development? Pricing looks attractive too after all the discounts. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Hi guys, how do u think of this development? Pricing looks attractive too after all the discounts. Thanks.
    Not vested...won't comment becos personally I never like FEO projects, but that's just me...

Not vested...won't comment becos personally I never like FEO projects, but that's just me...
    Used to be below my expectation last time. But now seems to be quite nice.

To all EUHABITAT buyers, anyone going for the buyer's dinner this Saturday aug 13 (6-9pm) organize by FAR EAST at the project site gallery?

Quote Originally Posted by TQ1
    Got a Soho unit on National day with additional 2% furniture voucher.

To all EUHABITAT buyers, anyone going for the buyer's dinner this Saturday aug 13 (6-9pm) organize by FAR EAST at the project site gallery?
    They didn't invite me...

Quote Originally Posted by 1000g
    They didn't invite me...
    They sent out SMS to all buyers. U should be invited. Rgs.

I heard from my far east sales guy that no more 2% FV for new release. Do u got a further 2% off for far east loyalty customer discount?

received the sms too...

Congrats.

They have closed the Soho showflat, think making some changes...

I heard from my far east sales guy that no more 2% FV for new release. Do u got a further 2% off for far east loyalty customer discount?
    I was there recently as my friend was interested to get a unit.

The take up is quite good with many units sold, some towers sold out. Even the townhouse that cost a bomb (around 3 mil), more than 10 have been sold. They have released new towers for selection.

The discounts have also dropped with no more FV given. Heard from the agent when official launch the discounts may drop further.

Not too sure if far east loyalty discount still available, but with referral my friend got further 2% discount.