Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2631364146515253545556
Results 1,651 to 1,661 of 1661

Thread: Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Any idea the townhouse's pools are exclusively or for sharing??

Quote Originally Posted by shycloud View Post
    Any idea the townhouse's pools are exclusively or for sharing??
    common property....for all

don't worry...IRAS will send you notice

please find Facebook Euhabitat

many of us there exchange information

Hi... After collecting yr keys... Any feedback about the quality of this project???
    Quality not too great. Quite a bit of defects.

Hi... After collecting yr keys... Any feedback about the quality of this project???
    Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor View Post
    Quality not too great. Quite a bit of defects.
    For me, I was impressed when I walked in to see the condo for the very first time, gives a nice classy and resort feel.
    This is a huge land size project, felt very spacious with moving around, nice landscaping with many pools surrounding everywhere, many dining/meeting pavilions and BBQ areas which are done up nicely.
    Basement car parking with 697 non designated lots, one for each unit, big and wide with ample space for cars to move around.

Tower to tower distance is indeed rather near, but good thing is Suites and Soho units come provided with balcony shutters, so privacy not really an issue.
    With day/night curtains up, will be even better and should be fine.
    Lifts are using key card access to owner's floor only, visitors can't go up without approval, owners also can't access to other floors or towers as well for that added security.
    For my unit, didn't spot any major defect with a quick glance thru, just some minor ones which isn't of much concern, interior build quality I feel is good.

Next is one issue I think some owners will have concern, PIE noise! Ok, let's face it, next to expressway, sure will get hit with car exhaust music.
    I went below my tower to chill and chat with friends while sitting next to the pool. Can hear the PIE noise, but we didn't have to shout at each other to get the conversation going, just normal chat as usual, so to me the noise is tolerable.
    Within the unit, can hear noise with windows/balcony opened, when closed can barely hear it. Windows/balcony done with rubber seals along all sides, helping to insulate noise, informed by the far east guy during handover.
    So summary for this issue, total peace and quiet, no. But for a good night's sleep windows closed, no worries will be fine.

The security guys there are nice and friendly, we made small talk and even shared some jokes, when I was moving in and out for food/drinks and seeing them again. Always ready to help with giving directions on how to move about, or advise about other related condo matters.
    So are the workers so far that I've met, polite and ready to get the job done as I had some issues with my aircon unit. Bought them some cold drinks to return the favour for their prompt work when I got back from lunch.

This is all I can recall for now, if I can think of any more will update again. Owners who have doubts or questions can post here to ask me.
    I may not have the answers, but will still try to assist reply, afterall, we are all neighbours!
    Lastly, my feel is that FEO did not cut cost on this project, build quality is good and nicely done, classy resort feel.

Just my humble vested owner's opinion, may differ from others
    Maybe other owners who have collected keys can pen their views too.

Hi,

Mine is a suite unit and I select the cool theme. Do u all notice that the marble is not shining? I checked with the Far East guy and he said it is normal. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor View Post
    Hi,

Mine is a suite unit and I select the cool theme. Do u all notice that the marble is not shining? I checked with the Far East guy and he said it is normal. Thanks.
    Hi propertyinvestor,

Can just request for the workers to do another round of polishing, after all defects are done.
    I saw one unit doing just that last week, could that be you?

Some more pictures courtesy of agent listing, night shots!
    The condo looks even more beautiful in the evenings.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-euhabitat

Also check out this agent listing with virtual tours, very cool
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ent-euhabitat#
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/photo-viewer?id=19585650

Not as great nor grand as many claimed, neighbours too close for comfort, totally no privacy !

So many non-locals. Observed a number of uncivilized/dangerous behaviors including wearing slippers into the gym and running on slippery area. Also seen a number of property agents bringing potential clients around. Will this be a rental mostly property...... likely with the high number of non-resident buyer/owners.

What is the rental rate here for a 2-bedroom unit?