Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: City Square Residences (D8, Freehold, by CDL)

000 Guest

Unregisteredvvv Guest

Default don't sell at $1088psf

City Square is worth a lot more than $1088psf. Don't sell it at that ridiculous price. D8 is going to be regarded as prime very soon and there is no reason why it should not fetch more than $1200psf in the next 1 to 2 years. The Govt is paying a lot of attention in the area and the city fringe, so for goodness sake, don't sell it at that ridiculous price....

Quote Originally Posted by KFC
    Hi Friends....

I have a 3 rooms unit at CSR, at middle floor (within 10 to 15). A agent ask me to sell it out now (24/7/2008, she called me). Now someone want to buy my unit at 1088 psf. How ? You think it is time to sell it now? Thank. KFC

Teo KK Guest

I think $1000 psf is a fairvalue, city fringe so what, the surrounding just does not do it justice. Look at Chinatown, it is city fringe too, prices there have never gone up all these years....

If it is so good why does CS Mall have Metro and Fairprice as its anchor tenants? Think... $1088 psf is good, you should take profit

1kpsf too low Guest

Lightbulb

$1088 psf is too low. Garden vista, hillvista and park natura in upper bt timah already going 4 mre than 1k psf, wat mre bout a frhd cndo wth full fac near town?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo KK
    I think $1000 psf is a fairvalue, city fringe so what, the surrounding just does not do it justice. Look at Chinatown, it is city fringe too, prices there have never gone up all these years....

If it is so good why does CS Mall have Metro and Fairprice as its anchor tenants? Think... $1088 psf is good, you should take profit

Unregistered88 Guest

It is in a black sea on Sat / Sun
    the park and the mall will end up with the foreign workers

black sea cleanup team Guest

govt shud clean up black sea but can't fault on locatn as it is very near town. Shud relocate black sea to jurong or smewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    It is in a black sea on Sat / Sun
    the park and the mall will end up with the foreign workers

Latest TOP date for CitySquare Residences is by 1st Quarter 2009. The building is in fact completed with nothing much left for touching up and currently work is ongoing for the Kitchener Link as well. Upon TOP for CitySquare Residences, The work will commences for the Park too.

Cleanup Guest

Quote Originally Posted by black sea cleanup team
    govt shud clean up black sea but can't fault on locatn as it is very near town. Shud relocate black sea to jurong or smewhere else
    Yes black and yellow sea should be cleaned up.

Then local workers like you can clean up the rubbish bins and construct buildings. You will get paid pretty well.

Well done.

registered Guest

600psf plus only can consider

developer sold at between 450 - 500plus in 2005 !!

you should have grab them during the developer's sales launch then... now you will never get this price anymore.