Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 284

Thread: City Square Residences (D8, Freehold, by CDL)

  1. #41
    nregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    you should have grab them during the developer's sales launch then... now you will never get this price anymore.
    U never know what will happen in 6 mths time - even Mr Li Ka Shing says the
    "worst is yet to come" - read post in this forum.

    i have seen properties TOP during Sars time that went even below developers'
    launch price - so anything is possible.

    For CitySQ - there 910 units - 90% of them will try and compete for the sales
    or rental dollar. So just imagine.....

  2. #42
    Not racist Guest

    Default

    What do you mean by "clean up"? You're such a racist. If you don't like the so-called "black sea" then just do't buy this area or Meyer/Amber. There is always a choice!

    Quote Originally Posted by black sea cleanup team
    govt shud clean up black sea but can't fault on locatn as it is very near town. Shud relocate black sea to jurong or smewhere else

  3. #43
    cleanup Team Guest

    Talking

    Citysquare in such a nice area but tarnished by black sea. Govt (GOD) should relocate black sea to Tuas or Woodlands and give D8 a thorough cleanup

    Quote Originally Posted by Not racist
    What do you mean by "clean up"? You're such a racist. If you don't like the so-called "black sea" then just do't buy this area or Meyer/Amber. There is always a choice!

  4. #44
    TIME FOR RELOCATION Guest

    Talking

    it is time for relocation of Little India to some place Ulu. If you want D8 to be upmarket, that is the only way to go. Mustafa store should also be relocated to Sembawang or Tuas or perhaps Jalan Kayu. I think Jalan Kayu is ideal coz the Ke Leng Kias can finish eating their curry and go for their walks in Mustafa after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not racist
    What do you mean by "clean up"? You're such a racist. If you don't like the so-called "black sea" then just do't buy this area or Meyer/Amber. There is always a choice!

  5. #45
    Muttu Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TIME FOR RELOCATION
    it is time for relocation of Little India to some place Ulu. If you want D8 to be upmarket, that is the only way to go. Mustafa store should also be relocated to Sembawang or Tuas or perhaps Jalan Kayu. I think Jalan Kayu is ideal coz the Ke Leng Kias can finish eating their curry and go for their walks in Mustafa after that.
    By then City Square may have hit $2,500 psf already.

    Worth considering, isn't?

  6. #46
    black sea cleanup team Guest

    Default

    that is the whole idea, for city square to sell for 2k psf. The growth of the area hampered by black sea, no doubt bout it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttu
    By then City Square may have hit $2,500 psf already.

    Worth considering, isn't?

  7. #47
    cleanup proposals Guest

    Default

    the following are various initiatives to adopt: 1) shift entire black sea population to Tuas 2) move the black sea underground permanently 3) use bleach to whiten black sea

  8. #48
    nregistered Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cleanup proposals
    the following are various initiatives to adopt: 1) shift entire black sea population to Tuas 2) move the black sea underground permanently 3) use bleach to whiten black sea

    racist remarks - soon you may be tracked

  9. #49
    blacksea cleanup Guest

    Default

    black sea has many implications, so if you think it is racist, it will be. If you think it in a non-racist manner, it will not be. No race has been mentioned in the posting but your crooked mind has construed it as otherwise...

    Quote Originally Posted by nregistered
    racist remarks - soon you may be tracked

  10. #50
    Un-racist Guest

    Default

    Racist comments sinply reflect a person's insecurity about his world. Let's not bother about such people. Hopefully, one day, he will also suffer similar racist taunts when he visits another country where he is the minority

Posting Permissions