Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712172227 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Yes!, that made my night but then any idea when are they building?
    Seriously and honestly no idea. Well...like I say it is subjected to change but I hope they will execute it. Imagine a nice stroll along Pasir Ris Grove eastward 200m, followed by 250m upwards....along a condo belt. I think the feeling is really not bad.

However, even if it is not built...fret not. There is also an alternative 'path' which could be potentially more pleasant.

I did tried walking and cutting pass the HDB flats at PR St 53 area but its a bit far I feel...

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Seriously and honestly no idea. Well...like I say it is subjected to change but I hope they will execute it. Imagine a nice stroll along Pasir Ris Grove eastward 200m, followed by 250m upwards....along a condo belt. I think the feeling is really not bad.

However, even if it is not built...fret not. There is also an alternative 'path' which could be potentially more pleasant.

I did tried walking and cutting pass the HDB flats at PR St 53 area but its a bit far I feel...
    If the plan really come true , it will be good for all of us . The plot of land behind us will be lauching around Oct time . The psf will be something we concerned for this plot of land

Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    If the plan really come true , it will be good for all of us . The plot of land behind us will be lauching around Oct time . The psf will be something we concerned for this plot of land
    Ya...actual launch date I guess probably only Mr Kwek and team will know when is the 'best' timing. I am actually more excited about the construction progress for NV. The feeling after several site visits are still good

Ya...actual launch date I guess probably only Mr Kwek and team will know when is the 'best' timing. I am actually more excited about the construction progress for NV. The feeling after several site visits are still good
    How is the the development for blk 83 ? which level are u in ?

good. Another one. So much land there. Slowly sell.
    Manufacturing up 10.5%. When is this nonsense going to end.
    Affordable means small

How is the the development for blk 83 ? which level are u in ?
    Level 3 completed as of last week. Let's not post too much details in this forum and also....very soon this thread will attract a lot of attention from people who is waiting/praying/dying for the property market to crash.

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    good. Another one. So much land there. Slowly sell.
    Manufacturing up 10.5%. When is this nonsense going to end.

Level 3 completed as of last week. Let's not post too much details in this forum and also....very soon this thread will attract a lot of attention from people who is waiting/praying/dying for the property market to crash.
    u are right man . this people will be alway around .

haha i agree cash is king but a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. Increasing a large public housing base to cool the large amount of private housing will never allow market to crash. More BTOs simply means private housing prices are here to stay while people cheer KBW on. I also bought something around there recently.
    Affordable means small

u are right man . this people will be alway around .
    If there's some other forum/groups to chat or post pictures about the project only, ping me let me know.

Else...I am not interested to talk about the investment potential, psf, ssd, crash, boom, OCR oversupply/crash and the list goes on....too many and too much of such threads

I am looking at unit 28, will there be any construction nearby in future

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    haha i agree cash is king but a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. Increasing a large public housing base to cool the large amount of private housing will never allow market to crash. More BTOs simply means private housing prices are here to stay while people cheer KBW on. I also bought something around there recently.
    The HDB BTOs are sold at a discount to the public. If the property market remains status quo, then in 5 years' time (from around 2012), there will be a lot of HDB upgraders who are suddenly richer by $200k-$300k when they sell their HDB. There is a chance that the condo oversupply will change into an undersupply situation by 2017. I could be optimistic

Glad that we have 'officially' formed a NV residences forum here. I also bought a unit there. Blk 95.

Judging from the progress of the construction, it seem that it will TOP in early 2013. Kinda fast. If i am not mistaken, seem like the some works are also going on the plot of land behind NV.

Is the showroom still open ? I thought it was closed earlier this month or last month.

Quote Originally Posted by kuikkuik
    This unit if i am not wrong is facing existing elias terrace. Should not be much problem. Can double confirm with agent. Maybe some dust if the wind direction changes.

Quote Originally Posted by jozoo
    Glad that we have 'officially' formed a NV residences forum here. I also bought a unit there. Blk 95.

Judging from the progress of the construction, it seem that it will TOP in early 2013. Kinda fast. If i am not mistaken, seem like the some works are also going on the plot of land behind NV.

Is the showroom still open ? I thought it was closed earlier this month or last month.
    Showroom has closed since 18 June. Now left with the site model to view , located in a tent beside the closed showroom.

I also bought a unit in Blk 95. Went to the site last mth and took this photos from the opp. HDB blk.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltiga
    I also bought a unit in Blk 95. Went to the site last mth and took this photos from the opp. HDB blk.
    Congrats & welcome NVian

Friendly thread. no bears in here yet. Used to live in Pasir Ris near mrt. Quiet serene place.

i like your nick... haha... fellow fishermen.

any chance our good govt will stretch that pasir ris grove right thru to the grand old lady condo i live in...elias green... ...so we elias green residents got shortcut to mrt.... ...wishful thinking...

Thanks for the photos.

Seem like the progress of the construction is kind of fast.

Hope can TOP in 2013

Lets keep one another updated

I have 2 other friends who bought stack 95 as well. =)
    I think the speed they are building is about 1 floor every 2 weeks....based on your Jun pictures and what I surveyed last week.

Thanks for the photos.

Hope can TOP in 2013

Officially can use CDL's website to check - it is updated quarterly. Looking at their pace, I think should be able to TOP 1H 2013

Quote Originally Posted by kuikkuik
    Unlikely to have construction nearby for this stack as its surrounded by elias green/terrace and livia. However, take note:
    i) this stack may/likely to have west sun
    ii) near tennis court
    Last edited by sotidy; 27-07-11 at 02:49. Reason: Update

Hi,

Another resident here. Stack 29.

Any discount given?

Quote Originally Posted by iuhne
    Hi,

Another resident here. Stack 29.
    Hello neighbour
    Seems like quite a number of neighbours in this forum

Thanks for the photos.

Hope can TOP in 2013

Hope not like Livia, completed super fast but TOP still pending

Thanks for the photos.

Hope can TOP in 2013

Hope not like Livia, superfast completion but TOP still pending

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Hope not like Livia, completed super fast but TOP still pending
    Livia TOP on 15 Jul 2011.

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/custom...p_progress.xml