Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813182328 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Hope not like Livia, superfast completion but TOP still pending

I did call CDL up on this . The estimated time will be 1H 2013 . looking at the progress , it likely achievable .

Well we have quite number of people in this forum will be neighbour soon .

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    any chance our good govt will stretch that pasir ris grove right thru to the grand old lady condo i live in...elias green... ...so we elias green residents got shortcut to mrt.... ...wishful thinking...
    Ever consider switching over to NV? Then no more wishful thinking
    but dream come true. We welcome you.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully soon will see some activities, renovation, etc going on. All seems so quiet. Will ask "brother Livian" to allow us to take some nice pictures of NV

Ever consider switching over to NV? Then no more wishful thinking
    but dream come true. We welcome you.
    many times but i love the space e green offers me.... ...but of course facilities wise nothing compared to nv and livia....

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    You can take a look at the plans around the central here. Take note of the "proposed road"
    http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p....r+Ris+Dr+1.pdf
    omg...thats serious man i going to have a million new neighbours ...welcome welcome..lets break $1000psf....huat ahhhhhh

omg...thats serious man i going to have a million new neighbours ...welcome welcome..lets break $1000psf....huat ahhhhhh
    dream harder lah...

anyway so many plots there better than NV... NeVer! hahaha... try harder also.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    dream harder lah...

Sellers have been sold a dream and really living that dream...
    dreaming and dreaming like "Inception"..haha

....passer ris for 1K

NV probably will not hit 1k psf so fast because they still have balcony/planter/bay window concept, and no 1 bedder.. but cdl's 3 other plots have good chances because cdl will build smaller by removing bay windows/planters..quantum still same, but psf shoot up a lot.. and they will come out with 1 bedder which will definitely break 1k psf anytime..

Quote Originally Posted by khatib855
    I did call CDL up on this . The estimated time will be 1H 2013 . looking at the progress , it likely achievable .

Well we have quite number of people in this forum will be neighbour soon .

From the construction progress, it does seems like 1H2013 is possible but I think the project should be almost completed by Dec 2012. I think this thread is going to be flooded by non-project specific generic comments soon.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    NV probably will not hit 1k psf so fast because they still have balcony/planter/bay window concept, and no 1 bedder.. but cdl's 3 other plots have good chances because cdl will build smaller by removing bay windows/planters..quantum still same, but psf shoot up a lot.. and they will come out with 1 bedder which will definitely break 1k psf anytime..
    ..FEO already have came up with lot of MMs..1 bedder increasing getting a normal pricing.. days of pricing MM high is over..

Just look at euhabitat...even that not touching 1K psf for 1 bedder...closer to town..good connectivity..
    why someone will buy far far east.. I bet from euhabitat can reach city much faster if someone takes even public transport...

Pasir ris is far to be 1K..

BTW NV residences do have 1 bedder.. and people snapped those like no tomorrow... good ole MM days

dream harder lah...

yup thats what property is all about in sillypore...DREAMS....

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    ..FEO already have came up with lot of MMs..1 bedder increasing getting a normal pricing.. days of pricing MM high is over..

Just look at euhabitat...even that not touching 1K psf for 1 bedder...closer to town..good connectivity..
    why someone will buy far far east.. I bet from euhabitat can reach city much faster if someone takes even public transport...

Pasir ris is far to be 1K..
    cannot like that compare.. 2 of the next 3 cdl plots are walkable to mrt.. hitting 1k psf for 1 bedder is no problem because mrt walkable plots will have rental demand..

how big is the euhabitat 1 bedder?

cannot like that compare.. 2 of the next 3 cdl plots are walkable to mrt.. hitting 1k psf for 1 bedder is no problem because mrt walkable plots will have rental demand..

how big is the euhabitat 1 bedder?
    starting from 550sqf..I think..or probably have smaller one too arnd 500sqf I think.. and prices are in region of 1K psf..

Have seen cdl plot..ultimate walking distance would still be same as NV cause its just longer strected towards dr 8..not towards mrt
    ....will still be good .5 km from mrt.. which is barely walkable in sun with no shelter either... ..

I would say eunos much better than passit ris ..
    mrt option from Pasir ris sucks.. I tried once during peak time.. train comes full with people already sitting from tampines and going to town.. hehe.. that was funny ..but standing for 30 min in crowded mrt is not funny...

If take eunos atleast just 15 min to city..still tolerable.. althought not fun either...bus freq to Eunos mrt is quite good from FEO plot..
    Take 10 min bus+15 min mrt..or 5 min walk and 30 min mrt? Same same..

Pasir ris is only for people working in East

a MRT interchange shall be there in 10 yrs? Heh heh Heh.

a MRT interchange shall be there in 10 yrs? Heh heh Heh.
    u might be right ...thats why all building like crazy...look at bedok reservior build like crazy...now they got station nearby...a lot of things developers know that we dont...so when they start digging we start buying...

u might be right ...thats why all building like crazy...look at bedok reservior build like crazy...now they got station nearby...a lot of things developers know that we dont...so when they start digging we start buying...
    lol. developers knows best.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    Have seen cdl plot..ultimate walking distance would still be same as NV cause its just longer strected towards dr 8..not towards mrt
    ....will still be good .5 km from mrt.. which is barely walkable in sun with no shelter either... ..
    Aren't the final 2 plots nearest to MRT? The site where the showflat situates?

Aren't the final 2 plots nearest to MRT? The site where the showflat situates?
    Think 1 plot nearer to mrt where showroom is..1 should be same distance NV..
    But still its quite a fair distance in a sun.. my estime is its good 500m from mrt..But real problem is its not even a covered walkway..so rain or shine, have to bear it all

From the construction progress, it does seems like 1H2013 is possible but I think the project should be almost completed by Dec 2012. I think this thread is going to be flooded by non-project specific generic comments soon.
    Take heart, if not because something good abt this project, the comments will not come in. Anyway I bought it because I like the environment (peaceful & serene) and at the same time good location. In fact I waited for more than 10 yrs for this location. Don be too bothered by these noises, they are more concern with $ value & not staying. As long as near MRT it should be alright

HDB homes will be built on the land where the hill is removed.

Even the bus stop will be removed eventually. Wonder where the bus stop will be.

According to the "originally planned" DBSS site plan for the DBSS site near Pasir Ris, which of course by now the scheme has been suspended/scrapped, the hill will be removed and a new road built to make that area more accessible (instead of going one big loop). There might be plans to build something but that's something I did not see - so it's probably open space for some time.

Take heart, if not because something good abt this project, the comments will not come in. Anyway I bought it because I like the environment (peaceful & serene) and at the same time good location. In fact I waited for more than 10 yrs for this location. Don be too bothered by these noises, they are more concern with $ value & not staying. As long as near MRT it should be alright
    Everything is relative...if a person loves $ so much...then he or she can simply sell away everything and convert all to cash and sit on it. But then...who can predict what can happen tomorrow? If China crashes (e.g. massive fraud) affecting whole of ASIA and crashes SGP economy and currency, then S$ is still king? All these opinions can go on and on and on and on......

Actually...some of the facts (information) in this forum are pretty useful and I benefited from it. However, these days this forum contains more opinions and less facts. Maybe we should start a facebook group and chat about the stuffs more specific to the project and living in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    HDB homes will be built on the land where the hill is removed.

Even the bus stop will be removed eventually. Wonder where the bus stop will be.
    Don't know what will be built there eventually but likelihood of a road cutting through the area where the hill currently resides is high.

Lastest photos on progress of construction. Super fast Some activity going on at the old show flat. Looks like construction of a new show flat is going on.

Seem like the construction progress for blocs near to Livia is going on very fast but those near the entrance is kinda slow ( guess only 1 storey is built at the moment ).

Hope can TOP fast

Heard from agent that the 3rd plot is launching very soon...around sept-oct.

Wonder if Whitesands will undergo a major revamp soon since Pasir Ris will be getting very crowded in the near future.

In fact I hope that there will be one or two more new malls to be built around White Sand and MRT just like around tampines MRT. As once all the BTO flats opp CDL's plot, DBSS flats, EC's, and all the private condos is completed, with only White Sand alone, it will burst especially over the weekend. It will be even better if CDL can convert one of the 3 remaining to a commercial cum residential. Just hoping, hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by Saltiga
    In fact I hope that there will be one or two more new malls to be built around White Sand and MRT just like around tampines MRT. As once all the BTO flats opp CDL's plot, DBSS flats, EC's, and all the private condos is completed, with only White Sand alone, it will burst especially over the weekend. It will be even better if CDL can convert one of the 3 remaining to a commercial cum residential. Just hoping, hee hee
    This will joint a new mrt interchange....

A lot of public housing coming up there...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltiga
    Haha won't burst one lah. You look at sengkang and punggol. Right now, punggol has no shoppping mall while sengkang has one. So, the entire sengkang and punggol big army of residents flood into compasspoint, did compasspoint burst? So why will white sands burst when there is a downtown east nearby.

This will joint a new mrt interchange....

A lot of public housing coming up there...
    What interchange? North shore line? That one need to wait very long, at least >10 years.

What interchange? North shore line? That one need to wait very long, at least >10 years.
    Yes, was referring to that. maybe 20 years hahaa..