Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789141924 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Anyone knows the ceiling height for this development ? Also any idea if false celing (for whole apartment )will be done up when handed over to us ?

Thanks

Do anyone know how many parking lots for NV?

Quote Originally Posted by jozoo
    Anyone knows the ceiling height for this development ? Also any idea if false celing (for whole apartment )will be done up when handed over to us ?

Thanks
    1. Ceiling height: Was told 2.9m but note it is never stated in any documentation.
    2. From the specification description,
    Living,Dining,Bedrooms, Utility, HS : Concretes lab with skim coating and/or
    Utility,H S plasterboard box-up to designated areas
    Entrance Foyer, Corridor leading to Bedrooms, Study,B athrooms, Kitchen, WC, Yard: Plasterboard ceiling
    Last edited by sotidy; 02-08-11 at 06:52. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Do anyone know how many parking lots for NV?
    Description of parking spaces:
    The number of parking lots will not be less than 642.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Thanks for the info. Hopefully soon will see some activities, renovation, etc going on. All seems so quiet. Will ask "brother Livian" to allow us to take some nice pictures of NV

can help but then your stack 83 , nearest to livia will block out all the views. think they speed up these 2 stack to prevent livia complain against CDL NV residence noise pollutions.

Quote Originally Posted by lele
    can help but then your stack 83 , nearest to livia will block out all the views. think they speed up these 2 stack to prevent livia complain against CDL NV residence noise pollutions.

Think they are building at the pace of 2 weeks for each floor. Stack 83,85,87,89 (i.e. those closer to Livia) should reach the top floor by Dec 2011.

Woah thats really fast. Seem like the blocks nearer to the entrance of NV are building much slower. Guess by mid of next yr, the exterior will all be ready. Maybe we can get our keys by end 2012 or early 2013

Woah thats really fast. Seem like the blocks nearer to the entrance of NV are building much slower. Guess by mid of next yr, the exterior will all be ready. Maybe we can get our keys by end 2012 or early 2013
    Unlikely to be end 2012. Hopefully Q1 2013, if not Q2 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Unlikely to be end 2012. Hopefully Q1 2013, if not Q2 2013.
    Looks like the other 3 blocks (93,95,99?) further away from Livia has started already. From TPE....can roughly see these 3 blocks are slightly higher compared to last month.

Construction is super fast. Blk 87 already hit 9 storey.
    Hyundai is really good. They work thru the night.
    Seemed like CDL tend to build faster than the other developers.
    Wonder why?

Maybe they still have the other 3 plots to launch ? Maybe the land was already a few years old ? Anyway, I think foundation for the 3rd plot of land is in the midst of completing.

Lets hope we get our keys asap

Have already started planning my ID. kinda excited.

Construction is super fast. Blk 87 already hit 9 storey.
    Hyundai is really good. They work thru the night.
    Seemed like CDL tend to build faster than the other developers.
    Wonder why?
    I think about the same speed as others lah.

Maybe they still have the other 3 plots to launch ? Maybe the land was already a few years old ? Anyway, I think foundation for the 3rd plot of land is in the midst of completing.

Lets hope we get our keys asap

Have already started planning my ID. kinda excited.
    I think for the next land parcel to be launched this year, they have top-up the lease before launching it. The next land parcel to be sold is the 'vertical' strip that's going to reach TPE...I don't recall seeing the grass cleared leh....

I think for the next land parcel to be launched this year, they have top-up the lease before launching it. The next land parcel to be sold is the 'vertical' strip that's going to reach TPE...I don't recall seeing the grass cleared leh....
    Took a closer look again....
    Blk 83 - 6th storey
    Blk 85 - 8th storey
    Blk 87 - 10th storey
    Blk 89 - 8th storey
    Blk 91 - 9th storey ?
    Blk 93 - Can't see...
    Blk 95 - Not started ?
    Blk 99 - Not started ?

And yes...they have cleared some of the land for the next project. There are some blue colour thingy there...seems like work is beginning for the next project too!

It seems like they are starting work on the remaining blocks. Perhaps all blocks will be up by next April.

I guess the blocks nearer to Livia will be TOP first (1st phase) while those nearer to the other new condo will be TOP last (2nd phase).

Lets hope we can get out keys before Q2 2013 :P

Anyone knows how many units left for sale by developer? NV seems cheap compared to resales in Livia.

Quote Originally Posted by coolview
    Anyone knows how many units left for sale by developer? NV seems cheap compared to resales in Livia.
    I believe 20odd units left - mostly 4 bedder, so the absolute amount is >1mil. Also, depending on ur point of view, the bay windows can be usable and the planter box is small (which most people will deck up to become mini balcony), so the wasted space is relatively small compared to some of those newer projects with huge balcony (or multiple balconies). Personally I prefer enclosed space (bay windows) then open space (planter, balconies).

psf is reasonable.

I believe 20odd units left - mostly 4 bedder, so the absolute amount is >1mil. Also, depending on ur point of view, the bay windows can be usable and the planter box is small (which most people will deck up to become mini balcony), so the wasted space is relatively small compared to some of those newer projects with huge balcony (or multiple balconies). Personally I prefer enclosed space (bay windows) then open space (planter, balconies).

psf is reasonable.
    This project seems to be somehow forgotten and sales moving quite slowly. The showflat seems to have pulled down. Any idea was there any price increase recently?

I looking for a new development, 3+1 or 4 bedders and less than 10 mins walk to mrt. Anyone knows any other projects that asking less than 850 psf? No PES units please.

This project seems to be somehow forgotten and sales moving quite slowly. The showflat seems to have pulled down. Any idea was there any price increase recently?

I looking for a new development, 3+1 or 4 bedders and less than 10 mins walk to mrt. Anyone knows any other projects that asking less than 850 psf? No PES units please.
    May hve to look north.

Yes...quiet project. Initial launched price in Sep 2010 was average 830psf...considered quite high during that time at that location but sales was doing pretty well. I think there was only 1 or 2 price increase (abt 2% each time) since a year ago. The showflat is not pulled down. It will be recycled as the showflat for the next project by CDL (the 3rd out of the 5). I believe there is a chance you can still get a unit <850psf (non-PES).

http://www.nvresidences.com/

I think it is a waste to have planter after their living room. A nice unblocked balcony will be nice.

tried walking from site to MRT and it takes about 8 mins. Driving is also rather convenient as it is near the highway. Driving to CBD is rather fast via KPE. The only problem I have is that there is no nearby amenities like coffeeshop/foodcourt, and the nearest seems to be Whitesand which is at least 10 mins walk. Anyone knows any nearer eateries?

Compared to Seastrand, I think NV is definitely a better buy. I was told by an agent that a 4 bedders in Seastrand cost near to 1kpsf, after all discounts

tried walking from site to MRT and it takes about 8 mins. Driving is also rather convenient as it is near the highway. Driving to CBD is rather fast via KPE. The only problem I have is that there is no nearby amenities like coffeeshop/foodcourt, and the nearest seems to be Whitesand which is at least 10 mins walk. Anyone knows any nearer eateries?

Compared to Seastrand, I think NV is definitely a better buy. I was told by an agent that a 4 bedders in Seastrand cost near to 1kpsf, after all discounts
    Just my opinion:
    1. For walking, you should judge by walking from the project's main gate (you can visualise since Livia's gate is nearby) to the MRT. If you look at my earlier posts, you will see my discussion on the walking distance to MRT. As for how long it takes to the MRT...it REALLY depends. As I grow older (and get fatter ) and drives more...my walking speed actually reduces a lot. So a better way is to use the walking distance to judge.
    2. For eateries, unlikely to have anything new nearby. The only potential addition is when the new Pasir Ris HDB flats near the MRT tracks are built, there maybe some food outlets there. Again...depending on your profile/lifestyle, this lack of food outlets may or may not be an issue.
    3. For expressway, note that there is mini-jam at the roads leading to TPE (at both exits at both direction) at certain timing. But in general its quite ok/convenient.
    4. Price-wise, I think you have the answer already. Abt 20% more expensive than Belysa (EC) or 10% more expensive than Arc@Tampines (EC). Bay window can reuse the area and planter can do mobile decking.

Just my opinion:
    1. For walking, you should judge by walking from the project's main gate (you can visualise since Livia's gate is nearby) to the MRT. If you look at my earlier posts, you will see my discussion on the walking distance to MRT. As for how long it takes to the MRT...it REALLY depends. As I grow older (and get fatter ) and drives more...my walking speed actually reduces a lot. So a better way is to use the walking distance to judge.
    2. For eateries, unlikely to have anything new nearby. The only potential addition is when the new Pasir Ris HDB flats near the MRT tracks are built, there maybe some food outlets there. Again...depending on your profile/lifestyle, this lack of food outlets may or may not be an issue.
    3. For expressway, note that there is mini-jam at the roads leading to TPE (at both exits at both direction) at certain timing. But in general its quite ok/convenient.
    4. Price-wise, I think you have the answer already. Abt 20% more expensive than Belysa (EC) or 10% more expensive than Arc@Tampines (EC). Bay window can reuse the area and planter can do mobile decking.
    Not to forget the upcoming Sim Lian EC at Tampines Central has a very real chance to launch at an averaging at 800psf (appx 400psf land, 250psf construction)

Just my opinion:
    Thanks. Any idea the new road Pasir Ris Grove will lead to the TPE towards the direction of KPE ? For bay windows I personally don't see a big problem, just need to be a bit creative on the usage. Anyway without the baywindows, you still need to have some space for the curtains and it is unlikely you can place things near the windows, just maybe slightly more walking space.

Thanks. Any idea the new road Pasir Ris Grove will lead to the TPE towards the direction of KPE ? For bay windows I personally don't see a big problem, just need to be a bit creative on the usage. Anyway without the baywindows, you still need to have some space for the curtains and it is unlikely you can place things near the windows, just maybe slightly more walking space.
    For the new road Pasir Ris Grove, no idea but worse come to worse you can use the junction at Livia and turn right....then turn right at the next junction....and you can be on your way to TPE (both KPE direction and PIE/ECP direction).

For bay windows, yup....I agree. In fact, I have already had ideas/designs on how to fully utilise the area

Hopefully the paintwork will have more colousr combination and not like
    Livia all white - a bit boring.

dont quite like the big window concept for the bathroom.
    Anybody has good idea of having good & cool screen to block
    off the view from outside.

Hopefully the paintwork will have more colousr combination and not like
    Livia all white - a bit boring.

dont quite like the big window concept for the bathroom.
    Anybody has good idea of having good & cool screen to block
    off the view from outside.
    Has been quite sometime...can't really remember.

I have no idea why people detest bay window or planter area.
    I find the bay window useful by using it for sitting purpose, no need addtional chairs. Also, one of the rooms bay window + Storage compartments can also double as a support for a super single bed mattress, save alot of space if you asked me.

The planter need not use for planting, it can be used as a balcony instead. I was told the width measurement of the planter box is about 1 metre, which can easily accomodate some chairs or standing space.
    In fact, having a smaller balcony is better than those larger balcony that most condos come with, you actually end up paying for the extra space that is "outside". I rather pay for the usable space that is enclosed within.

Quote Originally Posted by yuppieboy
    I have no idea why people detest bay window or planter area.
    I find the bay window useful by using it for sitting purpose, no need addtional chairs. Also, one of the rooms bay window + Storage compartments can also double as a support for a super single bed mattress, save alot of space if you asked me.

The planter need not use for planting, it can be used as a balcony instead. I was told the width measurement of the planter box is about 1 metre, which can easily accomodate some chairs or standing space.
    In fact, having a smaller balcony is better than those larger balcony that most condos come with, you actually end up paying for the extra space that is "outside". I rather pay for the usable space that is enclosed within.
    I also prefer as much internal space as possible. Of course...if given a choice....everything BIG and CHEAP is the best but that was in the past. But looking ahead, new launches are likely to get SMALLER and more EXPENSIVE. For the planter, you got to leave some spaces for the ledges...so the actual width is likely to be 80+-cm. Mobile decking for the planter area about 1k+.