Thread: Large Condos (above 2500 SQF) in Singapore

Default Large Condos (above 2500 SQF) in Singapore

Dear All,

as some know from other threads, we are looking to relocate to Singapore within the next 2 - 4 years.

have been looking at a number of available larger condos (as non singaporean and non PR now cant buy landed).

The ones that seem nice to me, and I have read the pros and cons in each thread, are

Sky@Eleven
    The Trizon
    Peak @ Balmeg

of the new ones under construction possibly D'Leedon , and for "oldtimers" Gallop Gables.

Does anybody else have recommendations ? Would not like to live in Far North or D14, otherwise anything can be considered.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

MarQ @Paterson - 3000 sqft or 6000 sqft sizes good for you?
    Paterson Suites - got 2500 sqft.
    Ardmore Park - Generally about 3000 sqft.
    Wing-On Life - generally 3000 sqft(?)

Above are the general normal sizes, not Penthouses. Luxury condos usually have Penthouses (and junior Penthouses) of size >2500-5000 sqft that you can choose.

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    Dear All,

as some know from other threads, we are looking to relocate to Singapore within the next 2 - 4 years.

have been looking at a number of available larger condos (as non singaporean and non PR now cant buy landed).

The ones that seem nice to me, and I have read the pros and cons in each thread, are

Sky@Eleven
    The Trizon
    Peak @ Balmeg

of the new ones under construction possibly D'Leedon , and for "oldtimers" Gallop Gables.

Does anybody else have recommendations ? Would not like to live in Far North or D14, otherwise anything can be considered.

Dear All,

Sky@Eleven
    The Trizon
    Peak @ Balmeg

Do you have a budget?

Honolulu Tower - 5000 to 10000 sq feet

Around Nassim, you can find many condos with >2500sf units. The Claymore is large too.

If you prefer more privacy and the west coast, try The Peak at Pepys Rd - large, relatively cheap, and exclusive! Best kept secret of the west.

Yong An Park. Huge apartment. Starts at 3xxx sqft. Huge land too.

all the landlords recommending their own properties.

hk2313 u looked at Thomson Grand rite ? 1km down the road u have large size and far less expensive units:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...meadows-peirce

(and staling, dun say I always condemn OCR ok ?)

SORRY

Forgot...budget as per todays prices is MAX SGD 5 mio, more likely range 3 - 4 .......the rest is a huge stretch

@AMK....yes, I had looked at TG and a Cluster House there, but didnt go ahead for various reasons

for old units:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-palisades

new units can consider interlace?

Dear All,

Sky@Eleven
    The Trizon
    Peak @ Balmeg

U noe me wat gg to say rite? Sky11!!

Not vested but hoping to own one in future....cant swallow the px now when i noe i can get it for 1200psf, above 25th flr

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    for old units:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-palisades

new units can consider interlace?
    Yes, interlace goodie too! Get those n-s-e facing with 270 degree view

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U noe me wat gg to say rite? Sky11!!

Not vested but hoping to own one in future....cant swallow the px now when i noe i can get it for 1200psf, above 25th flr
    Ya tell me about it.
    I remembered the time when it was slightly above $1000 psf.
    Talk about inertia , did not take the plunge, now just watch and drool.

Try the north region, like Mimose Park and Nim Garden.

Rgds

@ devilplate

the problem with sky11 is that i bought in april 2009 at what I think was the lowest price ever there at 850 psf for the 2700 sqf one, but then sold 6 months later....price now 500 psf above where i sold it.......kind of hurts....and makes it hard to buy back....

@ devilplate

the problem with sky11 is that i bought in april 2009 at what I think was the lowest price ever there at 850 psf for the 2700 sqf one, but then sold 6 months later....price now 500 psf above where i sold it.......kind of hurts....and makes it hard to buy back....
    Wah tats vy gd firesale u got there....shd b low flr?

Den u better look elsewhr.....try interlace

Dear All,

Sky@Eleven
    The Trizon
    Peak @ Balmeg

go for the Peak!!
    i have been there a couple of times and its beautiful.
    Just 180 units with a lot of land so its very spacious.

The worksmanship is very good too.

though the seaview is not very good but it is still very windy.
    its on a slope...good feng shui and unique. not many in singapore.

and its freehold

why go for watermelon? the expansive ones are the cherries.

too big cannot run fast... if u carry only two cherries instead of one watermelon, u sure can run fast.

reflections at keppel !

@ devilplate

omg why sell it!! Its one of those places where people will stay forever.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    omg why sell it!! Its one of those places where people will stay forever.

the staffs of SPH are those who sold

SORRY

Forgot...budget as per todays prices is MAX SGD 5 mio, more likely range 3 - 4 .......the rest is a huge stretch

@AMK....yes, I had looked at TG and a Cluster House there, but didnt go ahead for various reasons

If I am in your position I will consider Trizon. The environment is very peaceful and quiet in at night. Of course you will also run into the risk of noise for a few years if Ridgewood goes en bloc.

@ Azeoprop

well, as it was a firesale, the seller sold at a huge loss, which means we paid a rather low downpayment, and with the rise in price, we quadrupled that money in 6 months,,,,,couldnt resist.....also my companies plans regarding Singapore had changed......so I took the profit and ran......