Thread: Studio 8 @ Geylang Lor 1

Default Studio 8 @ Geylang Lor 1

Studio 8 set to rise from the heart of Geylang Lorong 1. Studio 8 floor plans soon and Price PSF will be attractively priced to sell for strategic investors. Enjoy sensational shopping, Savour delectable dishes. You will find countless options for entertainment, dining and rejuvenation within minutes of your abode.

Moving around the island is hassle-free with Kally MRT station just a stone's throw away giving you access to both the Circle and East-West lines. Drivers are spoilt for choice and convenience with the major Expressways connecting to the rest of Singapore. Revel in the pulse of exciting Singapore and always look forward to head home to your blissful sanctuary at Studio 8.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit of Studio 8 at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
    New Launch Singapore

What is the psf and floor area. Any floor plan and location map to share? Thanks.

My geylang mei meis will love this place. More business for us!

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    What is the psf and floor area. Any floor plan and location map to share? Thanks.
    Passed by this project, very near to Kallang Mrt. Construction already started (at level 5 now) Can any one give some infos on this project?

Quote Originally Posted by betterman1234
    Passed by this project, very near to Kallang Mrt. Construction already started (at level 5 now) Can any one give some infos on this project?
    Any update or progress photos?

This is a much better buy in Geylang than all those located at Lor 22 to 30 like 1 Loft etc. But see the price first...

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    This is a much better buy in Geylang than all those located at Lor 22 to 30 like 1 Loft etc. But see the price first...
    WOW the price damn expensive as compared to the other district 14 development. Why is that so? Near MRT ,future sport hub and Kallang Riverside . These are the only reasons i can think of. Any Pros and Cons about this development ? Anyone has any idea
    what will happen to the lor 1 bus terminal at opposite land?

Quote Originally Posted by betterman1234
    WOW the price damn expensive as compared to the other district 14 development. Why is that so? Near MRT ,future sport hub and Kallang Riverside . These are the only reasons i can think of. Any Pros and Cons about this development ? Anyone has any idea
    what will happen to the lor 1 bus terminal at opposite land?
    actually the lors after 22 is better than lor 1. I will not be walking from lor 1 all the way to lor 31 to find the good food there.

The heart of geylang starts in the middle lorongs where food n grocery are located. It is also nearer to old airport rd.
    Lor 1 is too far from action n other than nearer to city, it's quite boring .

This area should be price consistent with Rangoon Rd projects.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    This area should be price consistent with Rangoon Rd projects.
    Still have no answer on the future develpoment to the Lor 1 bus terminal plot of land . The upgrading road works around that area still ongoing.
    Saw the URA report few years back regarding the construction of a 2nd storey integrated covered linkway from Kallang MRT all the way to the sport hub with shops along the way. Any idea when this will happen? The construction of the linkway at the sport hub side already started.

TOP soon?

click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    TOP soon?

how to check when TOP ? BCA website?

I quite like this condo for now before the land infront gets built.
    Any idea how much was the selling price ?

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    I quite like this condo for now before the land infront gets built.
    Any idea how much was the selling price ?
    expensive

Quote Originally Posted by betterman1234 View Post
    expensive
    Expensive is not a helpful answer, my dear in this current environment where everthing is expensive.

Dear all owners, I am a property agent. Me and my partner Joel will be standing on site upon the key collection. My partner and me have done numerous rental in the past 2 years in Geylang. We have a pool of tenants on Hand. We can help you with the defects and get you tenants at a reasonable market rate. Please do contact us if you require an agent to facilitate your rental and defects. As i have mentioned, we Have been doing TOP projects in Geylang, we have seen many good and troublesome tenants. Please do contact us @ 83871440 for more details on the current market rate in Geylang for rent. Rest Assured that you will not be renting the unit at below market rate.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Expensive is not a helpful answer, my dear in this current environment where everthing is expensive.
    TOP already so long , how come the 1st sty shops still vacant? Rental too expensive ?