Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Advise on this condo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default Advise on this condo

    Hi, i'm looking at aston mansion @ Lorong 42. With the river upcoming, walking dist to mrt, & paya lebar business hub, is it a good location for both stay and long time investment?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean tan
    Hi, i'm looking at aston mansion @ Lorong 42. With the river upcoming, walking dist to mrt, & paya lebar business hub, is it a good location for both stay and long time investment?
    U should have mentioned Geylang...

    How come river upcoming? Flooding?

    First time heard about river upcoming.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    U should have mentioned Geylang...

    How come river upcoming? Flooding?

    First time heard about river upcoming.

    According to Encarta dictionary

    Upcoming = forthcoming
    river - "about to happen or coming soon"
    Not flood - " about to happen or coming soon"

  4. #4

    Default

    hope u know what u getting into when buying into district G...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean tan
    Hi, i'm looking at aston mansion @ Lorong 42. With the river upcoming, walking dist to mrt, & paya lebar business hub, is it a good location for both stay and long time investment?
    Depend on what you want. Good foods, great nigh life for chongster. For family ...'hmm...it just to close for comfort .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean tan
    Hi, i'm looking at aston mansion @ Lorong 42. With the river upcoming, walking dist to mrt, & paya lebar business hub, is it a good location for both stay and long time investment?
    It's 99LH. Many china tenants and mistresses

    Hmm.... gotch MRT meh? easily a 15 minute brisk walk if you consider it "walking distance"

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    It's 99LH. Many china tenants and mistresses

    Hmm.... gotch MRT meh? easily a 15 minute brisk walk if you consider it "walking distance"
    Lor 42 is the last lorong nearest to guillermard/paya lebar Rd junction. There is a new circle line entrance just beside the singtel exchange building. Though the underground walk to the east-west line is quite a distance. This one even got tennis court ... but 99yrs.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmchong77
    Lor 42 is the last lorong nearest to guillermard/paya lebar Rd junction. There is a new circle line entrance just beside the singtel exchange building. Though the underground walk to the east-west line is quite a distance. This one even got tennis court ... but 99yrs.
    yeah but it still is a geylang lorong no matter what u say...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Buy condo in these locations, your wife no need worry you pester her every night for bonking sessions!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,890

    Default

    LH properties must not be near to any FH properties. Within walking distance to it will not be good unless it is cheaper by quite a lot..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions