Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Seawind freehold @ Telok Kurau Lor M & N

  1. #11

    Default

    They were marketing at a 1600 PSF when I visited the site. Was not impress with the lack of information. The price has been revised to 1450 avg, but not sure if there is discount. information and presentation is the usal , near new uni and propose train and near east coast.

    It does look pretty crowded. So when the rest of the nearby condo TOP and start to live in, its going to be one big happy family of traffic jam.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,913

    Default

    was offered full discount for a 2 bedroom ground floor unit at $1350 psf, non pool vew. Quite a good buy...but keeping the money for another project....

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    was offered full discount for a 2 bedroom ground floor unit at $1350 psf, non pool vew. Quite a good buy...but keeping the money for another project....
    Hmm....which project r u waiting for

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    was offered full discount for a 2 bedroom ground floor unit at $1350 psf, non pool vew. Quite a good buy...but keeping the money for another project....
    Ground floor unit usually comes with a large PES which is hardly used. No such a good deal if you recalculate excluding the PES it quite Ex.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    Ground floor unit usually comes with a large PES which is hardly used. No such a good deal if you recalculate excluding the PES it quite Ex.
    Obviously u r not a ground flr patio lover....so of coz not a gd deal for u la

  6. #16

    Default

    You may not like penthouse too with large terrace.
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    Ground floor unit usually comes with a large PES which is hardly used. No such a good deal if you recalculate excluding the PES it quite Ex.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Hmm....which project r u waiting for
    Former Lion City Hotel site

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Obviously u r not a ground flr patio lover....so of coz not a gd deal for u la
    Not really. I am price sensitive kind of guy.

    But then again, the way the developer calculate the Bay windows and Aircon ledge is also worrying.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    Not really. I am price sensitive kind of guy.

    But then again, the way the developer calculate the Bay windows and Aircon ledge is also worrying.
    Bcoz u said patio hardly use( useless)

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Bcoz u said patio hardly use( useless)
    Most people use the big patio to hang their dirty laundry

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions