Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seawind freehold @ Telok Kurau Lor M & N

Default Seawind freehold @ Telok Kurau Lor M & N

Hi

Anyone keen to join me for the up coming focus group on Seawind @ Telok Kurau . It's freehold . A total of 222 units which consist of SOHO , Condo and townhouses . No restriction in foreigner buyer . It's one of the first few freehold with townhouses in the East !

For RSVP can SMS or call Tracy @ 92386027.

Date : 27 & 28 th August 2011
    Day : Saturday & Sunday
    Time : 3 - 5 pm
    Venue : East coast area .

Quote Originally Posted by Tc3300
    Hi

Anyone keen to join me for the up coming focus group on Seawind @ Telok Kurau . It's freehold . A total of 222 units which consist of SOHO , Condo and townhouses . No restriction in foreigner buyer . It's one of the first few freehold with townhouses in the East !
    what is a focus group?
    does the focus group determine the launch prices ? or give suggestions to the developer?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    what is a focus group?
    does the focus group determine the launch prices ? or give suggestions to the developer?
    this is where they provide free food, and in return, see what type of buyers they are targeting... also like you said, to determine launch prices... so if all come with luxe/sports cars, they know who will be the main buyers...

i think giving suggestions part is a bit too late leh... all the designs are already planned out by the architect... floor plans are already decided prior to this... your suggestions will not prove worthwhile, i think...

Feo cut and paste soho, condo and townhse concept for all the katek 5storey development started with woodhaven,euhabitat and followed by this one

Soho is practical for suburban areas?

The focus group is to share the project details of the development. Honestly speaking whatever car you drive is not important . To me , I am more concern of getting my buyer a good buy with ideal unit and during a soft launch its i the time where by developer gives the most discount.

At the end of the bday , It end up with a happy buyer and a happy seller.

I will say of there is be people who will come for the food this can't be
    avoided . But if you are a genuine buyer , you would definitely benefit .

Do call me no obligation .

Cheers
    Tracy 92386027

Quote Originally Posted by Tc3300
    The focus group is to share the project details of the development. Honestly speaking whatever car you drive is not important . To me , I am more concern of getting my buyer a good buy with ideal unit and during a soft launch its i the time where by developer gives the most discount.

At the end of the bday , It end up with a happy buyer and a happy seller.

I will say of there is be people who will come for the food this can't be
    avoided . But if you are a genuine buyer , you would definitely benefit .

Do call me no obligation .

Cheers
    Tracy 92386027
    I think focus group is a bad idea....
    I went to buy another property instead...who can wait for this one to be launched...use your blain

You are right. I waited and waited for some launch and price info but get nothing, only lim kopi gathering.

I went out to buy a new car for myself last weekend.

May wait till never launch especially if freehold?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Feo cut and paste soho, condo and townhse concept for all the katek 5storey development started with woodhaven,euhabitat and followed by this one

Soho is practical for suburban areas?
    It's new at suburban areas and target at growing number of self employed yuppies. Feo is at the frontier of this concept.. If they manage to sell well guess more to come. But from what I know they r still marketing 1b while 2b long gone.

They are waiting for the PRC buyers la from China.....I'm not buying anywhere PRCs will buy

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast