Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Yishun or Sembawang Pte property worth investing

NS12 to be left for 2016 as a carrot and motivation for the GE.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Recent polls are already showing that Singaporean's patience are wearing thin.

The sick part is they announced S$500 million package for north but it's all crap, e.g. build a mosque and a police station, touch up the neighbourhood HDB.

What we need is better connectivity, I voted because of the S$500 million and only to find out the most important NS12 thing is missing from it....

They built NEL with so many non operational stations, why is it so difficult to build NS12 when people are clamoring for it.

Enough of planning BS............ If it's "action" party then better take action!

Quote Originally Posted by myfirstpc
    Next GLS in Yishun Central, mid 2013. Gross Plot Ratio 3.0, 890 residential units
    A mega project with the huge land size. Price tag for land between $1.2bil to $1.3bil, only for the heavyweights.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    \

Shan Shan, 1 less PAP = 1 more WP.
    haha, ok ok.. i am too sexcited. anyway kenobi been doing good job.. this area hard to give up

A mega project with the huge land size. Price tag for land between $1.2bil to $1.3bil, only for the heavyweights.

How do you know the land price?

I thought you were optimistic that NS12 will be built, why your patience wearing out?

YS and YE resdn patience are wearing thin.
    12yr liao

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    How do you know the land price?

I thought you were optimistic that NS12 will be built, why your patience wearing out?
    Based on collective data.

Knowing train will come but can't wait. Also feedback to MIW do not make the same mistake twice, thrice or .....

Based on collective data.

Knowing train will come but can't wait. Also feedback to MIW do not make the same mistake twice, thrice or .....
    Pro888, you know many inside scoop, surely it's based on your work?

I'm sure you can do something!

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Pro888, you know many inside scoop, surely it's based on your work?

I'm sure you can do something!
    Yes. You're right! I can do something. Wait

Quote Originally Posted by Nman
    YS and YE resdn patience are wearing thin.
    12yr liao
    The time will come. Both will shoot pass $1000psf

The time will come. Both will shoot pass $1000psf

If got mixed commercial shops with potential N12 mrt station even better.
    Maybe $1100 - $1500 psf ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    If got mixed commercial shops with potential N12 mrt station even better.
    Maybe $1100 - $1500 psf ? lol
    Let them complete NS12 first after that follow by mix development. wait sibeh ku liao.

Quote Originally Posted by LG168
    Let them complete NS12 first after that follow by mix development. wait sibeh ku liao.
    Yeah, awaiting for bi-election for the Northern region first!

Shan Shan, i would like to add on to what laguna has highlighted in another thread on SM, bukit panjang & yishun ave 9 sites. Not forgetting the Yishun hub site which is only 7 months apart. Chip Eng Seng will know how much this plot will cost before they launch their project. They will peg it as close as possible and what you think after the just released PWP?

Jurong site @ $651psf, breakeven @ $1050, selling @ $1300

Yishun Ave 9 site @ $794, breakeven @ $1200, selling @ $1450 ?? (leaving commercial aside). Only 160 units.

I see FEO gang will bid strongly for the Yishun hub site. Due to a much larger size, i will put it at $800 - $820psf ppr. If similar size to Bukit panjang site, then $900psf ppr is possible.

Under the ROH programme, selected towns and estates will undergo comprehensive enhancement works to update facilities and inject fresh vibrancy into the area. Each estate will preserve the characteristics which make it unique and distinctive.
    We will transform Yishun to “A Vibrant Hub and Great Outdoors”. Phase I involving Northpoint Shopping Centre and Pedestrian Mall, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Yishun Pond, Yishun Park, various neighbourhood parks and Lower Seletar Reservoir, has been completed.
    The next phase will allow us to develop more housing in Yishun, enhance connectivity with a new integrated transport hub comprising a town plaza, an improved bus interchange, and more shopping facilities.

Artist impression of new Yishun Integrated Transport Hub

The preview of the Masterplan 2013 - landuse of MND is out!!

please view it @ http://www.mnd.gov.sg/landuseplan/

North Coast Innovation Corridor

We intend to make the future north coast an innovative, economic corridor buzzing with ideas, creative design and new technologies. It will span from Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre to the learning corridor and creative cluster at Punggol.

Over the longer term, the Seletar Regional Centre has the potential to grow to two times that of the Tampines Regional Centre. Located next to it is the Seletar Aerospace Park which will provide a range of activities including training, research and development. The Seletar Regional Centre and Seletar Aerospace Park will be a major employment node for people living in the North and Northeast.

Along the Sembawang coastline, new waterfront land will be freed up once we phase out existing shipyard facilities. This will also provide land for new business activities.

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127

We intend to make the future north coast an innovative, economic corridor buzzing with ideas, creative design and new technologies. It will span from Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre to the learning corridor and creative cluster at Punggol.

Over the longer term, the Seletar Regional Centre has the potential to grow to two times that of the Tampines Regional Centre. Located next to it is the Seletar Aerospace Park which will provide a range of activities including training, research and development. The Seletar Regional Centre and Seletar Aerospace Park will be a major employment node for people living in the North and Northeast.

Along the Sembawang coastline, new waterfront land will be freed up once we phase out existing shipyard facilities. This will also provide land for new business activities.
    How to link up Sembawang to Punggol without developing Simpang??
    When Sembawang shipyard going to phase out?
    When govt wants to develop this corridor, where is the rail connectivity? Why need to go one big loop (down to amk, then east to Hougang east, then up towards Punggol)?

North Coast Innovation Corridor & Seletar Aviation Park no train. Still add Seletar Regional Ctr??

MND, LTA, MOT & URA, since it is until 2030, do revise your planning to include the north coastal line for the above purpose + also many traveling between Changi International Airport & JB.

North Coast Innovation Corridor & Seletar Aviation Park no train. Still add Seletar Regional Ctr??

MND, LTA, MOT & URA, since it is until 2030, do revise your planning to include the north coastal line for the above purpose + also many traveling between Changi International Airport & JB.
    意思浅浅.. telling you this plan need to "dan ku ku"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    意思浅浅.. telling you this plan need to "dan ku ku"!!!

other tan ku ku still ok , NS12 up 1st la... beh tahan liao

Khatib camp to be converted to industry as i suspected bcoz to near to mrt. Tot it should be converted to Landed instead.

Must thank them... else we don't know how to vote in GE2016 for North ppl that has been neglected since dinosaur years...!!

terima kasih MPs in North!!! you guys worked so hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127

Very Good Idea, 'Mai Tu Liao', 'Kuai Tian','Cepat', 'Kin', 'Fai Di' get all this done, up and going. Then Northerner will be very very happy and vote happily........

Just to share that LTA have proceeded with some action on NS12 station.

Don't say i never tell you hor!!! Dun need to tell u what do to hor!!!

I guess timing should be around 1st batch of gls or bto.

Surveys????

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Surveys????
    I would say those who are looking for EC, 1 Canberra is a good choice. Those who are looking at pte, The Nautical still got some units.

I would say those who are looking for EC, 1 Canberra is a good choice. Those who are looking at pte, The Nautical still got some units.
    The timing u mentioned is announcement or built? If its the former, BTO for that area may not materialise that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    The timing u mentioned is announcement or built? If its the former, BTO for that area may not materialise that soon.
    Announcement to build, but it will only take about a year or so to complete it.

Take reference to the completion of new BTO & next gls for pte if you're talking about the opening of station. Nonetheless, faster than TSL, CIL.

Announcement to build, but it will only take about a year or so to complete it.

Take reference to the completion of new BTO & next gls for pte if you're talking about the opening of station. Nonetheless, faster than TSL, CIL.
    Thanks for the heads up bro.

wahhhh bro888!!! always got insider newss~~!!!!

great news for the residents at canberra!!