Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Yishun or Sembawang Pte property worth investing

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    It is where the hoarding ends and will be very soon.
    Hmm, tat means the beside the hoarding (western side of the new link) new development coming out? Else they wouldnt build road. The reason why I ask on yishun 8 instead is bcos while jogging till the end of ave1 where the new junction alignment is nearly completed, I walk to explore around and saw a road sign that indicate Yishun ave 1, 6, and masking. Upon closer inspection, I saw a figure 8 imprint on the black masking.

Yishun Hub exhibition on 28-30 June! Finally after thousand years....

Invitation to Yishun Remaking of Heartlands Exhibition

Gather your family and friends and make a date with us on Friday, 28 June 2013, 2.30pm at the hard court next to Yishun MRT station!

Come join our Nee Soon GRC Advisers, including Minister K Shanmugam, at the official launch of the Yishun Remaking of Heartlands Roadshow. The roadshow will showcase exciting updates on the Remaking Plans for Yishun and will run from Friday, 28 June to Sunday, 30 June 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127

Gather your family and friends and make a date with us on Friday, 28 June 2013, 2.30pm at the hard court next to Yishun MRT station!

Come join our Nee Soon GRC Advisers, including Minister K Shanmugam, at the official launch of the Yishun Remaking of Heartlands Roadshow. The roadshow will showcase exciting updates on the Remaking Plans for Yishun and will run from Friday, 28 June to Sunday, 30 June 2013.
    If NS12 will be announce, than will be much interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21
    If NS12 will be announce, than will be much interesting.

the MP will be there on 28 June opening speech.. so can ask for the NS12 to be built ASAP without further delay....

the MP will be there on 28 June opening speech.. so can ask for the NS12 to be built ASAP without further delay....
    With my earlier post on NS12 announcement whether in

1. May BTO - no
    2. Jun gls - ??
    3. and this exhibition end of Jun/ early Jul - ??

This is the best chance to ask. He should have the answer, otherwise he wldn't say "wait for the good news" in his FB.

With my earlier post on NS12 announcement whether in

1. May BTO - no
    2. Jun gls - ??
    3. and this exhibition end of Jun/ early Jul - ??

This is the best chance to ask. He should have the answer, otherwise he wldn't say "wait for the good news" in his FB.

yeah.....

K Shanmugam Sc
    January 17
    Minister Lui Tuck Yew announced this morning that the Ministry of Transport is studying the possibility of an additional station between Sembawang and Yishun stations of the North South Line. This is in anticipation of future developments in that area. Our Nee Soon GRC MPs, including myself, have been discussing with Min Lui and MOT on the needs of our residents. Hope residents of Nee Soon GRC get to hear some good news soon.

yeah.....

K Shanmugam Sc
    January 17
    Minister Lui Tuck Yew announced this morning that the Ministry of Transport is studying the possibility of an additional station between Sembawang and Yishun stations of the North South Line. This is in anticipation of future developments in that area. Our Nee Soon GRC MPs, including myself, have been discussing with Min Lui and MOT on the needs of our residents. Hope residents of Nee Soon GRC get to hear some good news soon.

If he not announce , we cry loud loud on the spot

Understanding that LTA will be doing something at the Junction of ave 1, ave 2 lentor ave (Estuary) to improve the traffic condition. My guess - road interchange.

Understanding that LTA will be doing something at the Junction of ave 1, ave 2 lentor ave (Estuary) to improve the traffic condition. My guess - road interchange.
    ... they can consider an underpass from lentor to yishun ave 2, so main traffic flow not held up by traffic light unnecessarily and skip passing estuary. also another underpass from Mandai to yishun ave 1 skip passing estuary. road on the surface reserved for estuary. also extend the reservoir park closer to estuary lta should do something more creative to create more breathable and green living space

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    ... they can consider an underpass from lentor to yishun ave 2, so main traffic flow not held up by traffic light unnecessarily and skip passing estuary. also another underpass from Mandai to yishun ave 1 skip passing estuary. road on the surface reserved for estuary. also extend the reservoir park closer to estuary lta should do something more creative to create more breathable and green living space
    Wah, so many underpass..... later cave-in like the clementi road.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Wah, so many underpass..... later cave-in like the clementi road.
    ok one underpass from lentor to ave 2 will be great!

really think they should also expand the lower seletar reservoir park along ave 1

LOL they put a disclaimer saying "only if u vote for the white it will happen"

Its a cross junction, road interchange unless they built new road to link?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspersky
    Its a cross junction, road interchange unless they built new road to link?
    interchange meaning that they will be either overhead bridges to be built or under-pass to remove or reduce the traffic lights at the junction so that car can move smoothly.

either way, it should reduce the noise if compare to current junction as vehicles from stop to move create most noises. However, if over-head bridge is proposed, it will affect (although not significant) view of Estuary. That's why komo suggested to build under-pass.

Its purely limited to widening of existing roads, removal of some redundant fixtures (connectors, drains, etc) & building new ones to align to the new layout. No overhead bridge, underpass, flyovers, etc. The traffic junction will still be there, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Its purely limited to widening of existing roads, removal of some redundant fixtures (connectors, drains, etc) & building new ones to align to the new layout. No overhead bridge, underpass, flyovers, etc. The traffic junction will still be there, folks.
    It will be a underpass from Lentor to ave 2.

Reasons being
    1. Towards Khatib mrt, a new lift has just been built right at the edge of the kerb. No way to widen.
    2. "Over" stretches further than "under". "Over" will affect Estuary & HDB, so not possible for "over".

It will be a underpass from Lentor to ave 2.

Reasons being
    1. Towards Khatib mrt, a new lift has just been built right at the edge of the kerb. No way to widen.
    2. "Over" stretches further than "under". "Over" will affect Estuary & HDB, so not possible for "over".
    Its up to you guys to speculate. I have just screened through the tender documents and no underpass was mentioned. Its limited to what I have just posted. Apart from widening, new filter lanes will be constructed to divert traffic earlier for traffic coming from lentor towards ave 1.

Its up to you guys to speculate. I have just screened through the tender documents and no underpass was mentioned. Its limited to what I have just posted. Apart from widening, new filter lanes will be constructed to divert traffic earlier for traffic coming from lentor towards ave 1.
    Thanks for the info.

So you're also able to access LTA contract 1701 (NS12 mrt ) ?

My earlier prediction on completion date correct?

Thanks for the info.

So you're also able to access LTA contract 1701 (NS12 mrt ) ?

My earlier prediction on completion date correct?
    No info on that and it has not been awarded yet.

No info on that and it has not been awarded yet.
    So disappointed with the authorities, empty promises on NS12.

Govt taking donkey years just to build this NS12. Can't believe it. With so many develm there and still not awarded. Don't know y they like to wait for complaints first then move

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity
    Govt taking donkey years just to build this NS12. Can't believe it. With so many develm there and still not awarded. Don't know y they like to wait for complaints first then move
    Ya loh, a large area of hoarding surround by sembawang rd and canberra link has taken place. A corner of the hoarding located beside shophouses name "crab village" where admiralty rd east ends. If the hoarding oso cover building admiralty rd east extension, then govt should oso build ns12 mah

[QUOTE=jaYa loh, a large area of hoarding surround by sembawang rd and canberra link has taken place. A corner of the hoarding located beside shophouses name "crab village" where admiralty rd east ends. If the hoarding oso cover building admiralty rd east extension, then govt should oso build ns12 mah[/QUOTE]
    Support them some more lah.
    They are taking good bonus.
    Wrote to authority before but gave up because they can reply that our area is not many people and not justify to build it. Moreover plus mentioning that building one station is not cheap which may take years to breakeven or sustain.
    So the garment is doing it based on their own interest first but not to the people.
    So pasir panjang area have what and why was built years ago.

Is our area head, no powder.
    Disappointed long time ago.

Be patient la, I'm with pro888 on the announcement of ns12.

CDPDDCT242016

Still waiting for MND to release 2H gls. Already a week late. I do expect 1 or 2 plots here. URA had carried out Topo few months back.

4 plots of industrial land at Gambas in 1 half. See how fast this place going to be developed.

Sure. Very patient liao.

If garment still give an open ended answer, throw cake ha.

CDPDDCT242016

The last 4 number is 2016. Does it mean ready only in 2016? I wonder.......

BTO at sembawang 1462 units only received 560 bids. Govt should announce NS 12 if they really want them sold. MRT can be built first so just in time for people to use when develp are up.... they are just simply ignoring notherner plights. Buangkok Mrt was oso built first but open later when there were enough commuters. Don't see y they can't do the same for NS12. It's really overcrowded at Yishun and Khatib Mrt. Have to wait like 3 trains to get up during morning peak

BTO at sembawang 1462 units only received 560 bids. Govt should announce NS 12 if they really want them sold. MRT can be built first so just in time for people to use when develp are up.... they are just simply ignoring notherner plights. Buangkok Mrt was oso built first but open later when there were enough commuters. Don't see y they can't do the same for NS12. It's really overcrowded at Yishun and Khatib Mrt. Have to wait like 3 trains to get up during morning peak