Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Sycamore tree

Home owners should take legal action. peoples invest all the money of their hard earning in owners cheat them, It is not good.

Valued Contributor

That is why I only buy from reputable developers. I will never buy from developers which I have not heard of before. I rather pay a bit more than to lose everything.

I prefer to buy resale, can touchy touchy and instant do up the unit and rent

Valued Contributor

But resale got to pay more lor. Still better than ending up with nothing I guess. I heard from my agent friends that banks are asking for top ups because the units have missed the TOP date and there is significant risk to their balance sheets. In the region of 5 to 10%. I am not sure how true this is since full loan has not been disbursed yet. Any owners can verify this piece of news?

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    I prefer to buy resale, can touchy touchy and instant do up the unit and rent

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    But resale got to pay more lor. Still better than ending up with nothing I guess. I heard from my agent friends that banks are asking for top ups because the units have missed the TOP date and there is significant risk to their balance sheets. In the region of 5 to 10%. I am not sure how true this is since full loan has not been disbursed yet. Any owners can verify this piece of news?
    Not necessary pay more. And developers already priced in future pricing as launch prices.