Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Another Bedok Reservoir Condo

Quote Originally Posted by august
    another little india?
    ....u mean MUSTAFA...

If really called Archipelago, I wont even bother to see liao... Turn off

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Within the Archipelago, block "B" is designated "Bikini". Is that okay for you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_Atoll

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    It is official liao.
    Archipelago @ Bedok.
    http://www.archipelago-condo.com/

Looks like a resort........
    I like the area, got Sheng Siong Supermarket and NTUC nearby.

Sounds like some dubai fancy housing haa haa....The Palm, The world and now Archipelago.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Within the Archipelago, block "B" is designated "Bikini". Is that okay for you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_Atoll
    Gee... I dont even wanna guess what block C will be...

nice location. i went down to look at the site. though disappointed that there won't be reservoir view, it is near dtl3 mrt (around 300m from google map), right next to the reservoir for views and exercises and a small neighbourhood centre for food and provisions (ntuc + sheng siong + shop n save !?!). it's also very close to pie for drivers.

i would go for this over euhabitat. but agent stated prices from 1100psf

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    nice location. i went down to look at the site. though disappointed that there won't be reservoir view, it is near dtl3 mrt (around 300m from google map), right next to the reservoir for views and exercises and a small neighbourhood centre for food and provisions (ntuc + sheng siong + shop n save !?!). it's also very close to pie for drivers.

i would go for this over euhabitat. but agent stated prices from 1100psf
    it will be well be around 1100psf, maybe higher on average.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    it will be well be around 1100psf, maybe higher on average.
    so high ar!

no wonder ppl queuing for BR now instead?

i think BR will be priced higher than Archipelago (lol what a name...n i had trouble typing it out..)

confused with so many threads.
    nvr been zooming on bedok/east area

archipelago is bedok reservoir condo that was launched over the weekend?

total units over 500+

the archipelago i know...

http://www.archipelagobrewery.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    confused with so many threads.
    nvr been zooming on bedok/east area

archipelago is bedok reservoir condo that was launched over the weekend?

total units over 500+
    it's this one:

http://www.archipelago-condo.com/index.html

not officially launched, as far as i know..

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    it's this one:

http://www.archipelago-condo.com/index.html

not officially launched, as far as i know..
    thanks

I presume that's the one dtrax shared the site photo
    from photo, <100 ppl probably - 20% take up rate.

I see mkt stabilize if takeup rate for most condos > 70% - but I cant

if developer lowers psf takeup rate will be high
    if developer incorrectly price the psf higher - low takeup rate

what will be the indicators - comparison of surrounding projects older ones - cant because features are different but maybe because thats the closet proximity, ura historical prices 1-1.5mths time lag,

or it is the work of supply demand forces

Next week, UOL Group and Singapore Land intend to roll out their newest project, the 577-unit Archipelago @ Bedok Reservoir, BT understands.
    Units at the project are said to be priced tentatively at around $1,100 psf.

Understand that there are a number of potential buyers who ROI their interests for both developments (BR and TA). All the deep pocket buyers already flocked over to BR already.

As it is a low-rise development, I think only selected units in the higher floors can see the elevated reservoir view.

Unless the launch prices are lower than the FEO/FCL Waterfront series, I don't think it will sell as well.

give it a miss for this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Understand that there are a number of potential buyers who ROI their interests for both developments (BR and TA). All the deep pocket buyers already flocked over to BR already.

As it is a low-rise development, I think only selected units in the higher floors can see the elevated reservoir view.

Unless the launch prices are lower than the FEO/FCL Waterfront series, I don't think it will sell as well.
    not comparable leh....right next to reservoir hor....'easy access' hehehe

Given the recent bedok reservoir curse, this one may not get good response....

Something to take the heat off Bedok Reservoir

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%...23-312270.html

Badly decomposed body found in Pandan Reservoir

AsiaOne
    Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011
    SINGAPORE - A highly decomposed body of a man was found at Pandan Reservoir this morning, reported the Lianhe Wanbao.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received a call at about 9.10am informing them that a body had been found in the reservoir.

Officers got to the scene and pronounced the man dead at about 9.17am.

According to the Chinese daily, the man has been identified as a 30-year-old Chinese national.

Based on the state of decomposition, the body is believed to have been undiscovered for several days.

He was found floating face-down by a PUB staff who was conducting checks around the area.

The deceased was wearing an orange coloured T-shirt and jeans.

Police are still investigating the case. Members of the public who have any information that can assist the police should call 1800-2550000
    This is the most recent case in a spate of deaths discovered at Bedok Reservoir.

Six bodies have been recovered since June this year, the last being the body of a Chinese man found on Nov 5.

omg :-( its bad

Default from ST today

2nd Bedok waterfront project to be launched

ANOTHER new waterfront private residential development is about to be launched for sale in the Bedok neighbourhood, hot on the heels of CapitaLand's controversial Bedok Residences project.
    Called Archipelago, the 577-unit development is a collaboration between the UOL Group and Singapore Land.
    Between 180 and 200 units will be up for sale during the first phase of the launch, with preview sales expected to start from tomorrow.
    Situated in Bedok Reservoir Road, facing the reservoir, it is priced below the recently launched CapitaLand project nearby, which sparked debate on its queuing system for applicants.
    Average prices for Archipelago are slightly above $1,000 psf. It is understood that the smallest 527 sq ft one-bedroom units will be priced below $600,000, which translates to around $1,138 psf.
    Bedok Residences achieved an average selling price of $1,350 psf. Showroom lists priced a 517 sq ft one-bedroom unit from $669,200, which works out to $1,295 psf.
    Apartments at Archipelago are a mix of one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom units and penthouses.
    Units with studies are also available. Homes are larger too, averaging 1,332 sq ft.
    The Straits Times was also told bigger units make up a majority of the homes at the development, with two- and three-bedroom apartments making up 63 per cent of the total homes.
    Twenty-four strata-titled landed homes are also included. Foreigners will be eligible to buy the three-storey homes of more than 4,000 sq ft, expected to cost above $3 million each.
    Archipelago's developers have appointed DTZ, Savills, Knight Frank and CBRE as the marketing agents for the project.
    Giving an update on sales figures, a CapitaLand spokesman said more than 80 per cent of the 583 apartments at Bedok Residences have been sold since the project went on sale last week.
    CHERYL LIM

2br 826sqft at 830k / 1000psf should sell very well ... 2br @ Bedok Residences is 1.1 million, a huge difference in quantum.... also DTL2 Bedok Town Park MRT could come just 2y after this project TOP ...

See got time to go kaypoh tomorrow ...
    Ride at your own risk !!!