Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Formula 1.....whos going....

Mine is a boxer engine, 200kmh is cruising speed
    Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    bro what car u driving...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Basketball different lah. You take any young street racer give him the right training and he can race in f1. These days with the highly computerised systems in an f1 car, the job of an f1 racer becomes much easier. I am not saying running 61 laps is easy, just saying that with the right training any fit and ordinary joe on the street can be an f1 racer.
    Those wif weak heart definitely cannot lah....u say any average joe also can become one is too much

I drive above 150 in nsh, i find it abit slow but my families say i wana drive to hell isit

And i believe one nid to have double quick reaction and very very focus inorder to be someone like vettel

U see oldman schmach, whahahaha....oldman liao la him!

Average joe street racer with some level of fitness with right training can do the job of an f1 racer, I didn't say win f1. I drive at 200+kmh many times, really not a very big deal, don't need nsh, can test it at lim chu kang. Moreover there are not many stretches in the f1 circuit that can travel at 300kmh, most of the time these drivers are only going at 2xxkmh. F1 cars also handle better than any of our cars so the speed they are traveling is really nothing. Bikers going at that speed and taking those corners requires a lot more skill than taking high speed corners with your butt on a seat. I am both a rider and driver so I know the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Those wif weak heart definitely cannot lah....u say any average joe also can become one is too much

I drive above 150 in nsh, i find it abit slow but my families say i wana drive to hell isit

And i believe one nid to have double quick reaction and very very focus inorder to be someone like vettel

U see oldman schmach, whahahaha....oldman liao la him!

Average joe street racer with some level of fitness with right training can do the job of an f1 racer, I didn't say win f1. I drive at 200+kmh many times, really not a very big deal, don't need nsh, can test it at lim chu kang. Moreover there are not many stretches in the f1 circuit that can travel at 300kmh, most of the time these drivers are only going at 2xxkmh. F1 cars also handle better than any of our cars so the speed they are traveling is really nothing. Bikers going at that speed and taking those corners requires a lot more skill than taking high speed corners with your butt on a seat. I am both a rider and driver so I know the difference.
    U ever ride bike and travel more den 200+

One small pothole or mabe a small stone and u become superman

Exactly, that is why I only pay chicken rice money to watch f1, but I would pay more than $200 to watch motor gp. Valentino rossi can probably drive an f1 car if he wants, tell sebastian vettel to race in motor gp, he won't get round one lap alive

Riding a bike at 180kmh yes, not over 200kmh. Driving above 200kmh, anytime. A ferrari is no match to a hayabusa in a quarter mile sprint.

Riding a bike at 180kmh yes, not over 200kmh. Driving above 200kmh, anytime. A ferrari is no match to a hayabusa in a quarter mile sprint.
    best of bike and car....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/i...207126&DL=1096

i love that....

Don't get your bike part
    best of bike and car....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/i...207126&DL=1096

i love that....

Don't get your bike part
    dude its a convertible take the top off feels like u on a bike....wind in your hair face if u really want wear a bike helmet....by the way u ever met an mrs on the road they are fast i got smoked last time by an mrs when i was driving my civic sir..

dude its a convertible take the top off feels like u on a bike....wind in your hair face if u really want wear a bike helmet....by the way u ever met an mrs on the road they are fast i got smoked last time by an mrs when i was driving my civic sir..
    The driver lup big turbo isit?

Nowadays some vios surprised me as well....whaha

I m waiting for my taxi ride on the new rs3

The driver lup big turbo isit?

Nowadays some vios surprised me as well....whaha

I m waiting for my taxi ride on the new rs3
    yup a lot of them are turbo charged somehow conti cars never appealed to me....never had the heart to spend the $$$ on conti cars....but maybe just maybe one day i would buy the golf Gti....wow the rs3 isnt that a 300bhp...monster....

Bro, I cruise on nsh at more than 200kmh, at 200kmh, it is almost top speed for an mrs.

Bro, I cruise on nsh at more than 200kmh, at 200kmh, it is almost top speed for an mrs.
    yup know what u mean i used to think my sir was fast but when i went on the nsh........sianzzzz....but then again 99.999% of time i travel on pie/bke/sle/cte.........so mrs good enough