Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    dats crazily exp. but i dont think this is facing church. its only the side window thats facing the church ..all units are either facing pool or main road / backyard. anw this one with side facing church only gets a piece of the pool from the balcony. Not nice
    We should just meet up and admire the property together with the brochure...lol, i never know anyone who has such great interest like me yet...lol not even the agents!!!!.....u know what? we are going to get good buyers interested in our property, this is really a star buy yet to be discovered! I'm surprised its not up for balloting!.....Crisis in europe is gonna be over soon...yipee!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Think there are smaller units than 409 sqft. Are these still available?
    ysyap. u keen to know? i can ask my agent

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    We should just meet up and admire the property together with the brochure...lol, i never know anyone who has such great interest like me yet...lol not even the agents!!!!.....u know what? we are going to get good buyers interested in our property, this is really a star buy yet to be discovered! I'm surprised its not up for balloting!.....Crisis in europe is gonna be over soon...yipee!
    hhee. geez i think u are overzealous. haha i like what i bought but i dont think its the best project around. i am just getting what i can afford within my means and hopefully its a place where i can live in peace and rest my mind off work, thats it. Balloting?? haha dats too extreme man. i dont think the project is so hot. i m not so optimistic abt the euro crisis.

hhee. geez i think u are overzealous. haha i like what i bought but i dont think its the best project around. i am just getting what i can afford within my means and hopefully its a place where i can live in peace and rest my mind off work, thats it. Balloting?? haha dats too extreme man. i dont think the project is so hot. i m not so optimistic abt the euro crisis.
    you should be optimistic....i always buy property that will become hot one day...lol u just wait and see...watch the news too...the western are coming over to put their money here

you should be optimistic....i always buy property that will become hot one day...lol u just wait and see...watch the news too...the western are coming over to put their money here
    wow, hope u can be my god of fortune haa. i certainly hope u are right !!

wow, hope u can be my god of fortune haa. i certainly hope u are right !!
    never been wrong, be positive, it's a freehold, pool facing mm 10 min walk from serangoon met which is an interchange line, next to NEX the largest mall with every facility u can imagine, well known schools and good food. what can be more right??

never been wrong, be positive, it's a freehold, pool facing mm 10 min walk from serangoon met which is an interchange line, next to NEX the largest mall with every facility u can imagine, well known schools and good food. what can be more right??
    i swear you are an agent!! LOL .. well whatever it is, lets just hope everything turns out well

This project is indeed abt 10mins brisk walk to Serangoon mrt. You need to cut through Jalan Chermat, then walk through the hdb flats. Cherryhill @ lor lew lian is 5min walk to s'gn mrt entrance at blk 416, so looking at the map, its pretty accurate. You need to know how to walk the shortcut, else you will end up walking the main road way which is long.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    This project is indeed abt 10mins brisk walk to Serangoon mrt. You need to cut through Jalan Chermat, then walk through the hdb flats. Cherryhill @ lor lew lian is 5min walk to s'gn mrt entrance at blk 416, so looking at the map, its pretty accurate. You need to know how to walk the shortcut, else you will end up walking the main road way which is long.
    yes, the agent walked me along the shortcut. ive timed it and it was around 15mins but thats also because we were walking slowly (not the normal pace) and we stopped for a while en route as she was pointing out to me where is the coffee shop and the surroundings etc etc. so take that out ..it should be 10mins

you got me hooked. You never been wrong, what other condos did you purchase?
    You seems to give the impression (to me at least) that this is your very 1st condo purchase and you are very excited about it.

Never seen such confidence in an investor but good for u. Hope you are right!

Never seen such confidence in an investor but good for u. Hope you are right!
    if he were bernanke or warren buffet, i am very sure shares will shoot up high upon such positive statements haha

if he were bernanke or warren buffet, i am very sure shares will shoot up high upon such positive statements haha
    i assume u r a guy?

did u consider mm at geylang? latest one going for 10xxpsf....however may take 2yrs to TOP instead of one yr....i wud tot its a better buy den this in terms of value for buck

and i agree tat fragrance is the best mm developer.....the efficiency ratio also quite high

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i assume u r a guy?

did u consider mm at geylang? latest one going for 10xxpsf....however may take 2yrs to TOP instead of one yr....i wud tot its a better buy den this in terms of value for buck

and i agree tat fragrance is the best mm developer.....the efficiency ratio also quite high

hi devilplate, yes guy here. hmm i really didnt shop around much .. and i sort of bought this the day i viewed the showroom. too lazy to shop around i guess. hmm. 2 yrs to TOP is an issue. i got this because i want an unit fast. geylang is a central location but i try to avoid crowded places and geylang is so full of ppl so prob it doesnt suit me. and the place is kinda complicated which i try to avoid tooo. serangoon seems like a nice place to me. guess i m just attrcted to NEX lol

I happen to know someone greater than these two guys that you've just mentioned....

i swear you are an agent!! LOL .. well whatever it is, lets just hope everything turns out well
    i wish i am.....maybe time for me to change job

I happen to know someone greater than these two guys that you've just mentioned....
    Who? Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    yup...i think graveyard walk the wrong way....u must walk diagonally....if u are going straight, u are going the wrong way...

yup...i think graveyard walk the wrong way....u must walk diagonally....if u are going straight, u are going the wrong way...
    U mean if you are walking along upper paya lebar road, you're going the wrong way? Diagonal is also walking straight!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    you got me hooked. You never been wrong, what other condos did you purchase?
    You seems to give the impression (to me at least) that this is your very 1st condo purchase and you are very excited about it.
    lol...this is not my first...but somehow I'm more excited about this one than the others that I've already made big profits from ...

U mean if you are walking along upper paya lebar road, you're going the wrong way? Diagonal is also walking straight!
    omg

omg
    u r welcome!

no la. we didnt go straight. once cross the traffic, we walked up the slope to the left of the main road through the row of landed houses, then reach coffeeshop and walk further, till main road, walk alongside it and we reached one of the exit of serangoon mrt

no la. we didnt go straight. once cross the traffic, we walked up the slope to the left of the main road through the row of landed houses, then reach coffeeshop and walk further, till main road, walk alongside it and we reached one of the exit of serangoon mrt
    maybe we should walk together....i'll teach you to walk, take time from the exit of our suites right to the front of the mrt gantry where u tap your easilink card!! 10 min flat!

lol...this is not my first...but somehow I'm more excited about this one than the others that I've already made big profits from ...
    Y buy only 1 unit when u have already made huge profit n this one has huge potential?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Y buy only 1 unit when u have already made huge profit n this one has huge potential?
    haha, i would rather spread my eggs...so i can visit different condos and apartments when i rent them all out...don't intend to sell..

maybe we should walk together....i'll teach you to walk, take time from the exit of our suites right to the front of the mrt gantry where u tap your easilink card!! 10 min flat!
    Cool. Sure man. thg i m quite sure i walked through the shortcut. but as i said, the whole journey shld be 10mins because ive stopped here and there on the way dats why it became 15mins

Who? Obama?
    he will say jesus if he were a christian

he will say jesus if he were a christian
    I won't deny that fact though....

I won't deny that fact though....
    haa. so seasoned property investor, does 1st floor or upper floors appeal more to you? when making the purchase i was struggling btw choosing the 1st floor and upper floors as the sqf of the 1st floor is bigger and there is PES and less common wall. but in the end didnt choose 1st floor as its so near the pool (i insist on pool view!) and theres loss of privacy