Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police has nothing better to do?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    The cost for the newspaper space is not cheap le
    Must buy SPH shares and make some noise during AGM why space is not maximize to increase revenue..

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Must buy SPH shares and make some noise during AGM why space is not maximize to increase revenue..
    LOL...

But the irony is this. This story managed to capture the readers attention. The fact that we are dicussing 4 pages worth only serves to reinforce the idea that it was newsworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    LOL...

But the irony is this. This story managed to capture the readers attention. The fact that we are dicussing 4 pages worth only serves to reinforce the idea that it was newsworthy.
    Ya, Man in Blue sending message that they r not only bird watching in Geylang but also literally protecting birds in S'pore. Don't play play, they are everywhere....and watching...

I wonder whether do the men in blue or their officer read this forum. Today, a group of them came to our building to do a shop to shop survey, checking with us whether do we find any suspicious people around our area. This is the 1st time that I have come across since the day when I started working there (>10 yrs).

I wonder whether do the men in blue or their officer read this forum. Today, a group of them came to our building to do a shop to shop survey, checking with us whether do we find any suspicious people around our area. This is the 1st time that I have come across since the day when I started working there (>10 yrs).
    MAS SELAMAT escaped again?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    MAS SELAMAT escaped again?
    Oh not again. Maybe they heard our voice and try to do more things for the human instead of the animals.

Our police should be busier liao. Another body found at Bedok Reservoir. Sigh! When will this ever stop? Condo prices there how?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Our police should be busier liao. Another body found at Bedok Reservoir. Sigh! When will this ever stop? Condo prices there how?
    Don't worry, as time passes, people will tend to forget. People will look at the surroundings and units that suit their preference. This preference might cover all those "unlucky" things that once happened before.

You see Geylang ppty, red light area, people also buy. Everybody looks at things differently. Some people prefer locations, some people prefer greenery, some people prefer quiet, some people don't mind about the noise, all these preferences will cover those .......

Few weeks back, by chance I saw a blog, a foreigner wrote something like this, "All along my impression of Singapore is a conservative country, I felt disappointed to learn that actually vice is legal in Singapore."

Just heard the news, 2 cats were being tortured to death, now policemen are trying to locate the killer. Very cruel leh, how can people do such a thing.

Don't worry, as time passes, people will tend to forget. People will look at the surroundings and units that suit their preference. This preference might cover all those "unlucky" things that once happened before.

You see Geylang ppty, red light area, people also buy. Everybody looks at things differently. Some people prefer locations, some people prefer greenery, some people prefer quiet, some people don't mind about the noise, all these preferences will cover those .......
    Never worried if there'll be people buying. Geylang ppty is among the cheapest in S'pore for a good reason. Its how low can the price scoop? LOL! Anyway, agreed that its about perspective...

Few weeks back, by chance I saw a blog, a foreigner wrote something like this, "All along my impression of Singapore is a conservative country, I felt disappointed to learn that actually vice is legal in Singapore."

Just heard the news, 2 cats were being tortured to death, now policemen are trying to locate the killer. Very cruel leh, how can people do such a thing.
    You better don't use or eat any animal products. In animal world, most predators eat their prey alive.

did any body asked for the reservoir to be replace with fresh water this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    did any body asked for the reservoir to be replace with fresh water this time ?
    I'm more concerned about the fact that this reservoir has become a favorite spot for people who are not thinking straight. One after another, those who are entertaining such sick thoughts are seeing others plunging in and so gaining that confidence and momentum. I'm quite sickly sure that someone out there who's struggling with life is watching this latest death and starting to think about it too. Sigh!

I'm more concerned about the fact that this reservoir has become a favorite spot for people who are not thinking straight. One after another, those who are entertaining such sick thoughts are seeing others plunging in and so gaining that confidence and momentum. I'm quite sickly sure that someone out there who's struggling with life is watching this latest death and starting to think about it too. Sigh!
    That's because the success rate is high. Even the Indian man refused to be saved. Is it because "someone" is calling to him?

Those who threatened to jump down from high building most of the time kena persuaded to be led to safety, success rate for this method is kind of low.

IMO, drowning requires more willpower, because it takes willpower to stay underwater. if no willpower, person will go back to surface for air.

You better don't use or eat any animal products. In animal world, most predators eat their prey alive.
    Unfortunately I'm not a vegetarian. I eat meat too because I didn't see how it was being KILLED ALIVE, I don't even have the courage to kill crabs but I kill ants and mosquitoes, hehe.

[quote=hopeful]That's because the success rate is high. Even the Indian man refused to be saved. Is it because "someone" is calling to him?

Actually I was thinking of that too. Could it be "possessed", but hope that it is not. Previously it was MRT suicide and now reservoir suicide, sign....

some places are just being 'promt' for such things...called it coincidence or supernatural is just debatable,,,

Default Frist, it was reservoir, now its condo pool or is there another reason? Which condo?

A security guard was found dead at a Serangoon North condominium swimming pool on Tuesday.

According to Shin Min Daily, Bai Xuan An's body was found floating in the pool at around 6:20am.

By the time Singapore Civil Defence Force officers arrived at 6:35am, Bai was pronounced dead.

Bai had gone to the condominium to visit a friend the night before.

The 53-year-old left behind six suicide notes, written in English, which were addressed to his wife and two children.

The Chinese tabloid reported Bai telling his wife that he saw "white spirits" floating around, and instructed her on how to set up an altar in case he died.

Police have classified the case as an 'unnatural death' and investigations are ongoing.

As the households become smaller, more foreigners in our environment and more competitive studies and work, I expect more people to be highly stressed out. Mental patients or suicides should be on the rise. In the past it was jumping from high rise buildings, then suicide on MRT tracks became more fashionable, and the latest trend is drowning in the water bodies.

As the households become smaller, more foreigners in our environment and more competitive studies and work, I expect more people to be highly stressed out. Mental patients or suicides should be on the rise. In the past it was jumping from high rise buildings, then suicide on MRT tracks became more fashionable, and the latest trend is drowning in the water bodies.
    Sad case. I have a friend also suffering from depression, not on money issue but on adultery issue. Her husband was taken over by the "China girl". She had tried to use a pen knife to cut her wrist a few times but not successful. Luckily her mother realised early. Not only her, I have 2 other friends, husband also like that, end up divorce.

Sad case. I have a friend also suffering from depression, not on money issue but on adultery issue. Her husband was taken over by the "China girl". She had tried to use a pen knife to cut her wrist a few times but not successful. Luckily her mother realised early. Not only her, I have 2 other friends, husband also like that, end up divorce.
    Sad sad case...
    Few questions to ask:

1. Welcoming foreigners? What type of foreigners? Those who don't share the common values of our country? Those who don't give a second thought about going for personal gains at the expense of another person's marital happiness? (Doubtless to say even Singaporean girls are equally capable of doing that but so far, all the cases I've heard revolve around foreign women )
    2. A wayward man (and for that matter, a wayward wife) may be a reflection of the relationship between both husband and wife. I know of a guy who's seeking mental treatment coz his wife gave him the 'green' hat.
    3. When govt is pushing for higher birth rate, they must also be equally vigilant in controlling such marital woes.

It is a different society now. Cannot resist temptation.
    Sad sad case...
    Few questions to ask:

1. Welcoming foreigners? What type of foreigners? Those who don't share the common values of our country? Those who don't give a second thought about going for personal gains at the expense of another person's marital happiness? (Doubtless to say even Singaporean girls are equally capable of doing that but so far, all the cases I've heard revolve around foreign women )
    2. A wayward man (and for that matter, a wayward wife) may be a reflection of the relationship between both husband and wife. I know of a guy who's seeking mental treatment coz his wife gave him the 'green' hat.
    3. When govt is pushing for higher birth rate, they must also be equally vigilant in controlling such marital woes.

I know of a guy who's seeking mental treatment coz his wife gave him the 'green' hat. ...
    PM me his wife's number. Want to give her a good scolding.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    PM me his wife's number. Want to give her a good scolding.
    Don't have the number... If have I already scold her liao!

Don't have the number... If have I already scold her liao!
    Haha, no number, use facebook loh, that's what my friend did.

One of my friends told me that her colleagues from Beijing and Shanghai asked her not to relate them to those from the "village", because one of her colleague's brother marry a "China girl" and after married, asked her mother to shift out. His sister wanted to buy over the house so that her mother can still stay there but her brother told her that he cannot sell her cheap cheap. What medicine did those "girls" give the men until they are so submissive.

One of my friends told me that her colleagues from Beijing and Shanghai asked her not to relate them to those from the "village", because one of her colleague's brother marry a "China girl" and after married, asked her mother to shift out. His sister wanted to buy over the house so that her mother can still stay there but her brother told her that he cannot sell her cheap cheap. What medicine did those "girls" give the men until they are so submissive.
    Hmmm... fishy indeed... but before we become too judgmental, I suppose these guys also asking for it by not refusing the gals in the very first place. So play play slowly become trapped! Worse case is those find China wives through agencies... no play play but also kana trapped!

What medicine did those "girls" give the men until they are so submissive.
    Some herbal body juice....

What medicine did those "girls" give the men until they are so submissive.
    Some herbal body juice....

Aiyah... most men actually only want to drink milk outside but end up buying a cow and bringing it home....