Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedok Residences (D16, 99 YEARS LH, Capitaland)

heard its 1200psf for 1-2br

hmm $1400 for pool facing units for 2 bedder was what i was told by agent

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    any thoughts on this development. heard that the 2-bedder units about 850 sqf , with pool facing (away from MRT tracks) are going at $1400.
    a tad expensive for a lh development?
    And I have reservations about the integrated bus exchange within the development. this with the mrt and the nearby hawker and also the retail mall means the noise will be a huge factor and doesn't have the exclusive factor of condo living. though it's very very convenient and vibrant but not sure if the benefits of this will outweigh the cons? any thoughts?
    With so many elements.... chances of enbloc years down the road is slim.....

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    maybe this is meant for units facing or closer to the mrt tracks

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    With so many elements.... chances of enbloc years down the road is slim.....
    i won't fancy this for personal living. good for renting out but can't imagine that my place will be tronged with crowds throughout the entire week

I think en bloc potential is very very slim given that the interchange is integrated into the development. sorry singapore bus services is govt linked or entirely privately owned? in any case, it's a huge hassle to move any infrastructure down the road once it's been entrenched there.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    i won't fancy this for personal living. good for renting out but can't imagine that my place will be tronged with crowds throughout the entire week
    Yah, agree. Rental will be good for those who don't mind the noise

fellow forumers - any good projects I can check out in the east or otherwise? I prefer those which are nearing top or within one year after top. budget is about $1-2 - 1.5 mil. quite difficult? 2 bedder or 3-bedder is fine.
    Last edited by Emma; 14th November 2011 at 02:58 PM.

fellow forumers - any good projects I can check out in the east or otherwise? I prefer those which are nearing top or within one year after top. budget is about $1-2 - 1.5 mil. quite difficult? 2 bedder or 3-bedder is fine.
    esta, one amber?

wahh... there are alot fitting your criteria... eastside so big... got D14, D15, D16, D17, D18, etc

most might qualify for your quoted budget and question boils down back to your preference?... near MRT?... near school?... etc..