Page 1 of 21 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hillier (D23, 99LH, FEO)

Default The Hillier (D23, 99LH, FEO)

Think preview pretty soon... starting to get agent spamming this development.
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.we...-info&prop=349

Type of Development Allowed
    Commercial and Residential Commercial
    Tender Price
    $289,777,000.00
    psm per gross plot ratio
    $7,239.90
    Lease (Years)

Haha guess the psf!! Chronicles of Lanai and Hillvista transacting at 1.3k and 1.2k psf respectively

What kind of name is "The Hillier"? I wonder who in FEO comes out with the name of their projects

Isn't "Hillier" (if there is such a word) a superlative/comparative term for "Hilly"?

Their next project after this I expect would be named "The Hilliest"

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    What kind of name is "The Hillier"? I wonder who in FEO comes out with the name of their projects

Isn't "Hillier" (if there is such a word) a superlative/comparative term for "Hilly"?

Their next project after this I expect would be named "The Hilliest"
    It's meant to be Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Think preview pretty soon... starting to get agent spamming this development.
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.we...-info&prop=349

Type of Development Allowed
    Commercial and Residential Commercial
    Tender Price
    $289,777,000.00
    psm per gross plot ratio
    $7,239.90
    Lease (Years)

Haha guess the psf!! Chronicles of Lanai and Hillvista transacting at 1.3k and 1.2k psf respectively
    no 1400 psf no talk
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    It's meant to be Hitler.
    i also thought it was Hitler LOL

Hillbilly?

sua ku.....

HillV2 on display

Quote Originally Posted by plliuxyh
    HillV2 on display
    HillV2?

Hilly...Hillier...Hilliest

kind of shilly name.

Maybe:-

The Hillier is the condo
    HillV2 is the shopping mall

Quote Originally Posted by plliuxyh
    HillV2 on display

Since rumours are that the property market is easing, shouldn't this be priced at $600-$700psf now?

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    Since rumours are that the property market is easing, shouldn't this be priced at $600-$700psf now?
    too ex la....last time hdb less den 10k...condo at most 20k la hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    too ex la....last time hdb less den 10k...condo at most 20k la hehehe
    I think that is what many people envision. That the jobs pay well, we do little work, hawker food is almost free of charge, and we get to buy condos at 20k.

Singapore should consider going back to farming? lol!

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    Like all marketing strategies, products are priced at what consumers are willing to pay rather than what they are actually worth.

A pair of Levi's is only about US$30+ in USA whereas the same pair of Levi's is about SG$100+ in Singapore.

If developers can sell for $1400psf, they wouldn't sell it at $700psf.

dont talk cock sing song leh... FEO acquisition value more than 700 psf, they easily one of the developers with strongest balance sheet, see below cost? At most they will priced to sell which I doubt they will even do this based on their sales tactics and similar formula used on euhabitat

no 1400 psf no talk. Since it is soho. Why not. May be higher since MRT will be priced in. nottinghill suites around that price think 1400 psf considered cheap.
    Affordable means small

Concept

Nestled in the residential district of Hillview, a new development is awakening. Named The Hillier, within its enclave consists of stylist apartments and a hip mall. More than just alfresco dinning, there will also be a good mix of specialty shops spread over the 65,000sqft retail space. The Hillier condominium appeals to entrepreneurs, young couples in search of the trendy lifestyle and older folks looking for a chic neighbourhood to retreat to. The Hillier will have about 500 units ranging from 1 Bedroom to 2+Study SOHO units. Hillier’s lofty units together with lush greenery and charming village-style landscaping complete the picture-perfect property.

The Hillier is conveniently located within an established private residential estate in Hillview Avenue, just 400m to upcoming Hillview MRT station of the Downtown Line Phase 2 (scheduled to complete in 2015). When DTL2 opens in 2015, it will connect Hillview estate with the educational establishments along Bukit Timah Road, Botanic Garden, Newton, Marina Bay Sands and the rest of the city. With the MRT station nearby, there will be no lack of potential tenants looking for a quality home close by.

Peetures out oredi. Looks not too bad. At least units not facing each other.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-h...g/hillier-1942

wow feo in hillview pricing...

how much issit? 1 up the lanai? Got good returns bo WF?

99LH in Hillview. Don't think good buy lah. But the shopping mall improves the amenities in the area.

So excited about the prospect in the area. Does it mean mindef is shifting soon? and the whole area will be redeveloped? Does feo knows something that we don't?

Glendale park, a very ulu to the max feo freehold condo suddenly for no reason huat. MRT up shopping mall up. So end of the day buy feo condo and you won't regret?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    So excited about the prospect in the area. Does it mean mindef is shifting soon? and the whole area will be redeveloped? Does feo knows something that we don't?

Glendale park, a very ulu to the max feo freehold condo suddenly for no reason huat. MRT up shopping mall up. So end of the day buy feo condo and you won't regret?
    Feo houses are usually the worst location, but somehow they can command high psf prices with soho concept and create bench mark price in area one.

If i m not wrg, they dont like to buy land around mrt to maximise profit margins. Btw, they got the most project so some will kanna jackpot ba. personally i dont FEO project(dont really like Soho idea), but will be damn happy if they build one beside mine. To be fair, the finishing is quiet good although they price high psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    99LH in Hillview. Don't think good buy lah. But the shopping mall improves the amenities in the area.
    hillview got alot of FH/999 projects right? 99 LH at least ask $1200?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    hillview got alot of FH/999 projects right? 99 LH at least ask $1200?
    i say 1300-1400
    Affordable means small

i say 1300-1400
    1400 might as well buy dleedon low floor unit... also 1400++
    cannot be price 1300+++ ba.... market sentiments no good leh. I think 1300 give discount then 1100-1200 plus ba......

I notice d'Leedon got a lot of fans. Every time anyone talk about any project (e.g. Bishan), someone will compare with d'Leedon and conclude its the best buy. Haha. Many supporters.

I think FEO may try to sell on the following points:-

1) Only high-rise in Hillview more than 10th floor (our govt one kind one. Only 99LH have no height limit. All the FH in Hillview they ensure below 10 floors)

2) Good views of Bukit Timah Hill (BTW, this condo got visual controls. Cannot have views towards Mindef and behind little guilin which is such a waste). That's why the facing is towards Bt Timah Hill and Hillview Ave

3) Rare 1 bedrooms in the area. Hillview area mainly 3 bedders. So there might be some pentup demand for 1-2 bedders. Small units also keep quantum affordable. The smallest 2 bedder in opposite Glendale Park is almost 1,100 sqft.

4) Just above a shopping mall and supermarket

5) Near future MRT - downtown line which is more efficient than circle line

6) Fresh air surrounded by nature and also conserved green rail corridor.

7) Exclusive private estate and peaceful - really no HDB flats can be seen.

8) FEO will emphasis on its high ceilings compared to many other developers

This project is not without merits. But I guess need to price right in the current market. Like you have mentioned, there are >1000 units unsold at d'Leedon. There is a lot of supply in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    1400 might as well buy dleedon low floor unit... also 1400++
    cannot be price 1300+++ ba.... market sentiments no good leh. I think 1300 give discount then 1100-1200 plus ba......
    Last edited by Wild Falcon; 07-11-11 at 08:43.

Don't think Mindef will shift. It's good to have Mindef there - it's like a natural open green hilly space. Imagine if built up to the max with condos, the area will become too cramped and won't be that desirable. Mindef is green buffer, then there is proposed green rail corridor, u have little guilin park behind, bt timah hill in front, dairy farm nature park nearby etc. That makes the place very unique as a leafy residential abode all surrounded by nature parks. Only problem with the area is accessibility and amenities and that can be solved with the new MRT and shopping mall. In any case, it's not exactly prime location, Mindef probably can continue to stay there bah.

Tis one has a shopping mall and super market rite below ? That will be the biggest selling point.
    1400 no problem lah. Trees plus amenities and MRT.
    Btw u can count the PSF from hill view, 100 per station. When it reaches Floridian FEO already selling 1800 (or is it 1900 already ?)
    Go go FEO

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Tis one has a shopping mall and super market rite below ? That will be the biggest selling point.
    1400 no problem lah. Trees plus amenities and MRT.
    Btw u can count the PSF from hill view, 100 per station. When it reaches Floridian FEO already selling 1800 (or is it 1900 already ?)
    Go go FEO
    like that $1400psf bedok residence seems a better choice.... at least there got huge indian community for rental market. i never doubt FEO's ability to call for sky psf range. just comparing the choices one have for 1400 psf, hillview will be command a huge premium at this range.

few new proj i can think of at this range, thomson grand, upcoming bishan(guess), assential sky, casscadia, bedok residence(guess also),....