Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Dizzy new world of S'pore high rollers

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Imagine 5 years from now when Las Vegas has completely lost its standing as the top city of sin to Singapore.

    Hollywood will be filming "Hangover 8 - What happens in Swing-apore stays Singapore".

    Gambling has become our main economy since manufacturing is so "passe".

    Our currency will be replaced by gambling chips as a symbol of support to the core Singapore industry .

    The fourth university has decided to change its focus away from a technology institute to a gambling institute. This is to facilitate producing highly competent graduates with the aim of serving all those rich people coming to splurge their millions here. More practical degree courses like Card Shuffling and Dice Rolling amongst others will be offered. Chow Yun Fatt will be the Dean.

    Primary 1 registration balloting will be carried in the casino at the roulette table. Lower primary math problem sums will revolve around scenarios in the casino.

    Higher level math classes will focus mainly on statistics and probabilty. Useless topics like calculus will be ditched.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    I have seen those chinamen throw down $20k in chips for a single hand like it was just a $25 chip

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Sounds good
    ya u coexist wif casino

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    I have seen those chinamen throw down $20k in chips for a single hand like it was just a $25 chip
    Yep!... Macau attracts a broader Chinaman demographic whereas Singapore attracts mainly the high-end ones.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Yep!... Macau attracts a broader Chinaman demographic whereas Singapore attracts mainly the high-end ones.
    i go genting.....LOL

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    I have seen those chinamen throw down $20k in chips for a single hand like it was just a $25 chip
    Was at Sands Macau the other day. Saw this dude, maybe young 30s, bet player 18 times in a row with each bet double to try to cover..baccarat. The final 18th hand amount took the dealer 10mins just to count and change into chips. I think he lost a OCR condo (based on rough calculations when i tried counting) in that round of exchanges.

    Obviously super pissed off and left the table when he lost that hand too. His wife/gf/mistress (played another hand on player after that , substantial amount but way lower than his last hand, won but still....

    I also want to be able to throw money away like that...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    Was at Sands Macau the other day. Saw this dude, maybe young 30s, bet player 18 times in a row with each bet double to try to cover..baccarat. The final 18th hand amount took the dealer 10mins just to count and change into chips. I think he lost a OCR condo (based on rough calculations when i tried counting) in that round of exchanges.

    Obviously super pissed off and left the table when he lost that hand too. His wife/gf/mistress (played another hand on player after that , substantial amount but way lower than his last hand, won but still....

    I also want to be able to throw money away like that...
    I was to dream and throw like that w/o being pissed off..., ultimate...

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by land118
    I was to dream and throw like that w/o being pissed off..., ultimate...
    tats rite....

    lose $$ liao and get pissed off for wat?

    gamble in casino is for the kick and excitement.....spend $$ to buy the fun u get .....i treat it as a form of entertainment

  9. #19

    Default

    Go genting better: Free meal, room and even got cash back. Better air outside and at high level.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tats rite....

    lose $$ liao and get pissed off for wat?

    gamble in casino is for the kick and excitement.....spend $$ to buy the fun u get .....i treat it as a form of entertainment

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Worsty
    young 30s, bet player 18 times in a row with each bet double to try to cover..baccarat. The final 18th hand amount took the dealer 10mins just to count and change into chips. I think he lost a OCR condo (based on rough calculations when i tried counting) in that round of exchanges.
    he lose 18 times in a row?
    2 ^18 = 262144
    he started from 1 dollar bet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions