Page 100 of 114 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1137

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by Mu View Post
    The progress is good...I just viewed today.. I think it's full steam ahead now that NV has finally been completed... Hoping for Pellet to TOP by 2015 and D'nest to TOP by 2016
    Did you take any picture of the construction site?

Quote Originally Posted by Mu View Post
    The progress is good...I just viewed today.. I think it's full steam ahead now that NV has finally been completed... Hoping for Pellet to TOP by 2015 and D'nest to TOP by 2016
    NV was completed many months ago...

Sorry did not take any pics...but will make it a note to do so nx time...

Yes, understand that NV was completed months ago, and I think that's why the progress of the Palette is now really starting to take off...

Photo taken on 31st May 2013.

5 months later... photo taken on 18th Oct 2013.
    Blk 101 is now 9th floor high and blk 115 is 7th floor high!

I think below must be the first unit with windows installed (Blk 101).
    And the unit on the right even has its planter's sliding doors and railing up already!
    So the owners of these units must be receiving the 4th or 5th payment notice?

Wow nice shoot. So glad that finally saw my block 123 up to 5th floor. Wonder how u can take pic with so near distance ? Or u staying in NV? Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life View Post
    Photo taken on 31st May 2013.

5 months later... photo taken on 18th Oct 2013.
    Blk 101 is now 9th floor high and blk 115 is 7th floor high!

I think below must be the first unit with windows installed (Blk 101).
    And the unit on the right even has its planter's sliding doors and railing up already!
    So the owners of these units must be receiving the 4th or 5th payment notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Palette67 View Post
    Wow nice shoot. So glad that finally saw my block 123 up to 5th floor. Wonder how u can take pic with so near distance ? Or u staying in NV? Thanks for sharing
    I took the photos from the HDB flats opposite the Palette using my 12x digital camera. When viewing them on my computer, I zoom in further.

Thanks for sharing . So glad that Palette has many ppl willing to update us the construction progress

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life View Post
    I took the photos from the HDB flats opposite the Palette using my 12x digital camera. When viewing them on my computer, I zoom in further.

What happened to block 119? No progress?

Block 119 is the 'unblock area' for bring in construction material, so it will be the last block to build. The bank just ask for first release payment of 10% 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cheangeric View Post

What happened to block 119? No progress?