Page 100 of 228 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

1. Default

1kpsf quite steep wor....

8xxpsf still ok.....

let ur sister decide lor.....

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    if this news is true, lagi jia lat since there's no hope for en-bloc
    Precisely! Many arent aware of this fact though. I'm pretty sure this land was FH but CDL / HL is leasing it out as 99 years. For the entire huge plot of land

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Precisely! Many arent aware of this fact though. I'm pretty sure this land was FH but CDL / HL is leasing it out as 99 years. For the entire huge plot of land
    Price, appreciate if you could please copy and paste the records here to prove it is freehold held by CDL/HL instead of spreading rumours. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JoyLye
    hi,
    sister obtained otp for 2br high floor n/s facing but at 1k psf, not sure to exercise, I advised her capital gain quite tough and prepare to hold through some years even for investments, She didnt get early bird discount. what your guys view?
    If buy for own stay and have holding power, why worried? Waste OTP. If got enough cash and property market crash, other opportunity arises.

And why buy in the first place if think 1k psf too high?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    If buy for own stay and have holding power, why worried? Waste OTP. If got enough cash and property market crash, other opportunity arises.

And why buy in the first place if think 1k psf too high?
    That's the problem. Many say want to loook see, look see only but when reach the showroom was mesmerised by the showroom decor, crowd and lastly the handsome or pretty agent sweet talk and forgortten all about the price Anyway nobody can be 100% sure price will drop significantly and when. The only question u have to ask urself can u wait.