Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 81318232833343536373839 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1142

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by fussylim View Post
    Hi may I know how are you guys going to do up the layout for the room with storage flushed with the bay-window level?

Bed put beside the storage area? Or bed on the storage area + bay window?

Thanks!
    For me it will be bed on the storage area + bw because I also need to put in a study table for my boy.

I received my 4th and 5th payment together today. 10%. I am at block 121. Is it a normal practice for combined payment!

Quote Originally Posted by phsiao View Post
    I received my 4th and 5th payment together today. 10%. I am at block 121. Is it a normal practice for combined payment!
    Heard somebody from another project ever mentioned that he actually received a few 5% payment notices at one go. That's good, right!! Saw one of the blocks is already coated with white paint when I was around there yesterday

BTW, I was at coco palms show flat and I must say that palette is a better choice in terms of layout, lesser bay windows and full length windows (it's hard to put things with too many windows surrounding the rooms). And when I looked at their 3-bedder show room (84sqm), it's about the same as palette's 2+study (83sqm) except that they throw in the miserably tiny planter at the kitchen area. But overall it's still a good buy with the attractive prices and superb location.

For info, the agent told me that the 6 shops inside coco palms are open to public. Yay!

Default Bay window flushed with storage

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life View Post
    For me it will be bed on the storage area + bw because I also need to put in a study table for my boy.
    In fact even for the other bedroom makes sense to build a storage bed flushed with the bay window so that can fit in study table. Mattress can be placed on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by chettiar View Post
    In fact even for the other bedroom makes sense to build a storage bed flushed with the bay window so that can fit in study table. Mattress can be placed on top of it.
    wouldn't that be very hot? to place the bed right next to the window?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb View Post
    Heard somebody from another project ever mentioned that he actually received a few 5% payment notices at one go. That's good, right!! Saw one of the blocks is already coated with white paint when I was around there yesterday

BTW, I was at coco palms show flat and I must say that palette is a better choice in terms of layout, lesser bay windows and full length windows (it's hard to put things with too many windows surrounding the rooms). And when I looked at their 3-bedder show room (84sqm), it's about the same as palette's 2+study (83sqm) except that they throw in the miserably tiny planter at the kitchen area. But overall it's still a good buy with the attractive prices and superb location.

For info, the agent told me that the 6 shops inside coco palms are open to public. Yay!
    So how does the external enter the coco palm premise? Will it compromise the security?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    wouldn't that be very hot? to place the bed right next to the window?
    if the bed is placed on the storage space + bay window, it would mean that the bed will be directly next to the window (so warm).. and it may be a weird height for a bed too..

My friend placed her son's mattress on the bay window ledge. She lives in The Quartz at Buangkok. But I don't know how she overcomes the heat issue. Must ask her.

10 Ways to Work a Bay Window

Check it out:
    http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/blogs...ork-bay-window

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung View Post
    So how does the external enter the coco palm premise? Will it compromise the security?
    All the shops are located on the ground floor of one of the residential blocks. The guard house is within sight so that will mitigate the security concerns. Buyers of this block should be made known of this I guess.

Default Bed on bay window

Quote Originally Posted by fussylim View Post
    if the bed is placed on the storage space + bay window, it would mean that the bed will be directly next to the window (so warm).. and it may be a weird height for a bed too..
    The glasses are tinted + You can put curtain/blind + the Height is actually low.

Just received payment notice for stage d and e. My unit at block 117 is literally all done up. TOP soon

Default unit size comparison

Comparing unit of similar size from Livia, NV, Palette, Dnest and Coco Palm,

Livia - 915 sqft, 2+1BR, planter for MBR, bathroom BW, long AC ledge

NV - 904 sqft, 2BR, BW for bath rooms, "surround" BW for MBR

Palette -893 sqft, 2+1BR, very long AC ledge

Dnest -936 sqft, 3BR, BW, very long AC ledge & planter for kitchen

Coco Palm- 904 sqft, 3BR, BW for all rooms including Bath rooms, "surround" BW for MBR & planter for kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Beebot View Post
    My friend placed her son's mattress on the bay window ledge. She lives in The Quartz at Buangkok. But I don't know how she overcomes the heat issue. Must ask her.
    Friend install the IR film that is being used in cars. Cost $3k plus for his 3 room place. Said made a huge difference.

'solar curtains' that reject heat works well too, Spotlight carries them.

Disappointingly, TOP progress as at 30 Jun compared to Mar only inched up 10%, with expected TOP at Q12016 still. Separately, noted that the expected TOP for H20 residence was adjusted from 1Q2015 in Mar to 2Q instead. What!!!@@@-.-

Default TOP Progress

IT's still good progress. IF every Q is 10%, by end of Q4, it will be at 80%. By mid-2015, I believe can start collecting keys.
    ===========================================================
    Disappointingly, TOP progress as at 30 Jun compared to Mar only inched up 10%, with expected TOP at Q12016 still. Separately, noted that the expected TOP for H20 residence was adjusted from 1Q2015 in Mar to 2Q instead. What!!!@@@-.-

Quote Originally Posted by chettiar View Post
    IT's still good progress. IF every Q is 10%, by end of Q4, it will be at 80%. By mid-2015, I believe can start collecting keys.
    ===========================================================
    Hopefully...gotta also factor in the site inspection to be carried out by BCA which will probably take a few months, not too sure about this.

Hopefully...gotta also factor in the site inspection to be carried out by BCA which will probably take a few months, not too sure about this.
    Happy holiday to all who are viewing this :P

Default moving in

Eagerly waiting..... wondering by when can we get those keys???? Any fellow neighbours here?

Default Reply to Abdulfarhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulfarhan View Post
    Eagerly waiting..... wondering by when can we get those keys???? Any fellow neighbours here?

Hi Abdulfarhan - there is a facebook site on "Palette". Link as follows:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePaletteSept2012/

Rgds, :-)

Default Floor Plan

Quote Originally Posted by SG Life View Post
    Here's the left part of Blk 111.

Hi, Good of you to get these detailed drawings though for layman like me, it's quite hard to read. I'm Blk 111 stack 29 but can't seem to deduce how much space i will get outside my unit to put up shoes/plants etc. Also, very hard to infer the useful space in the Planter box. I know it's less than 1m but hope it's not so narrow like NV where can't even put comfy chairs.

What is the latest construction development progress of The Palette? Is it looking good?

Progress approximate about 68.4% completed. Can also see all blocks have been painted.

Default Pictures taken on 22 Oct 2014

Taken from block 570 along Pasir Ris Drive 1. Looks close to completion. TOP in Q1 2015?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Units sold & balance in Oct 2014

nice ... anyone have experience in moving to new condo? any prospective date we can estimate look forward to collecting keys or the project to be complete basis this speed of development ?

Hi everyone, took some pictures over the last weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...3&postcount=69

Hi guys, we r getting our keys at the end of this month and we are going "level" the planter area, anybody knows any contractor who does this? maybe we can do a group purchase? heard that the price will be cheaper than buying individually.

66. The Palette @ Pasir Ris Grove D18 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/963831460322920/

Duplicate