Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Also bought mine recently. Called my agent said not entitled. Told me not to worry as it was factored into the price increase. So I guess its 羊毛出在羊身上。

Yes, the only comfort i had was, I managed to pick my choice units. Btw, anyone know what is the average psf now?

Quote Originally Posted by shrek
    Yes, the only comfort i had was, I managed to pick my choice units. Btw, anyone know what is the average psf now?
    go here to check.
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/propertyinfo/

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy
    Also bought mine recently. Called my agent said not entitled. Told me not to worry as it was factored into the price increase. So I guess its 羊毛出在羊身上。
    Agreed

Read fr another thread that there will b some coffeeshops n mini market beside Costa ris for the bto residents. is this true? Can't find any info on this. not the new hawker centre at the park area.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Read fr another thread that there will b some coffeeshops n mini market beside Costa ris for the bto residents. is this true? Can't find any info on this. not the new hawker centre at the park area.
    In short,yes. For more details, go hdb.gov.sg and check out the Costa Ris BTO information.

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    In short,yes. For more details, go hdb.gov.sg and check out the Costa Ris BTO information.
    Thanks! Got the confirmation straight from the horse's mouth. Happened to speak to a colleague who bought a unit in costa ris. This is really good news for all of us!

Thanks! Got the confirmation straight from the horse's mouth. Happened to speak to a colleague who bought a unit in costa ris. This is really good news for all of us!
    It will still depend on the actual tenants. Wait for 2 more years and you shall be able to see exactly what's there. Sekali another Kopi-tiam type of foodcourt/coffeeshop with mass produce food...then it will be very sian.

Better than nothing esp when u just want to grab a quick bite.

Quote Originally Posted by super1
    I got 3+1 in stack 65.
    Hello, fellow neighbour, i just bgt Stack 65 too! IMHO, best stack for 3+1 to be able to see all pools and entire resort landscape of the development aka bird eye view, cheers!

And nearer to the main entrance, ie nearer to mrt as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Hello, fellow neighbour, i just bgt Stack 65 too! IMHO, best stack for 3+1 to be able to see all pools and entire resort landscape of the development aka bird eye view, cheers!

Bro blue seemed to have bought many ppty! Eligible bo?

For my online bachelor contest... In case someone kena misunderstand again hahahawakakakaka

Thanks. Congrats. I think you got the $5000 voucher or goodies from CDL? I bought stack 65 because of similar reasons.
    - Near to entrance.
    - Good view of entire resort landscape.
    - It is slightly cheaper than the poolview units.

One con is that it is southwest facing. Hopefully there is not much West sun effect.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Bro blue seemed to have bought many ppty! Eligible bo?

For my online bachelor contest... In case someone kena misunderstand again hahahawakakakaka
    Wah bro, u seemed to be everywhere oso in this forum!

I think the price is very attractive for investment as compared to what was sold in nearby Watertown Punggol.

Quote Originally Posted by super1
    Thanks. Congrats. I think you got the $5000 voucher or goodies from CDL? I bought stack 65 because of similar reasons.
    - Near to entrance.
    - Good view of entire resort landscape.
    - It is slightly cheaper than the poolview units.

One con is that it is southwest facing. Hopefully there is not much West sun effect.
    Yup, got the $5K voucher...thinking hard of how to spend it all on Takashimaya...groceries supplies for 2 yrs? Anyone wants to buy from me at a slight discount?

I am not too worried about the slightly west facing. The entire hall will be much brighter. The thing about Pasir Ris is, it has clear blue skies and white clouds, very ideal for resort laid back lifestyle. It sits in the middle of the "valley" where the wind will defintely flow through!

Welcome to the palace blue n super1. I thot it was some travel vouchers they were giving out?

Welcome to the palace blue n super1. I thot it was some travel vouchers they were giving out?
    They give either Taka / Best Denki / Chan Bro vouchers, and buyer hv to choose one of these. Taka most practical but $5k is a lot to buy for small items...valid for 1 yr...may just try to clear on ebay at a discount to get cash!

You can start to give them out as birthday vouchers to your friends and maybe the few of us here...jk

This may not be new news but seems like there is potential upside to the property prices in D18:

Downtown East in Pasir Ris will undergo a major makeover in the next few years.

Revamping the recreational complex, which is about the size of 10 football fields, is estimated to cost a few hundred million dollars. When complete, there will be a new 400-room resort and a bigger water theme park. Also in the pipeline is the refurbishment of buildings that cater to meetings, incentive events, conferences and exhibitions.

The entire redevelopment project will be rolled out in phases over the next four to five years so that the complex remains open for business throughout the upgrade.

Mr Yeo Khee Leng, chief executive of NTUC Club, which manages Downtown East, said the facelift is part of the club's plans for rejuvenation as it celebrates its 25th anniversary this year.

Hey folks, I know the site area is 461,315 sqft or 42,858sqm. Does anyone know the dimensions (length x width) of the total land size? If it's a square, it will approx be 207m x 207m but obvisouly it is not...maybe 286m x 150m?

This means jogging one round the entire premise is approx 828m. The size of 2 stadiums?
    Last edited by Blue; 25-05-12 at 14:01.

If really appro 800m around the compound, that is good for some leisure jogging in the nite.

If looking for more, can always jog to nearby paris ris park
    If cycling, can cycle from pasir ris to punggol waterway via lor halus wetland

Healthy lifestyle is the way

Hey folks, I know the site area is 461,315 sqft or 42,858sqm. Does anyone know the dimensions (length x width) of the total land size? If it's a square, it will approx be 207m x 207m but obvisouly it is not...maybe 286m x 150m?

This means jogging one round the entire premise is approx 828m. The size of 2 stadiums?

Palette's construction is about to begin. The area has been fenced up. Foundation work should commence in June 2012. Estimate 30mth++ to completion.

This may not be new news but seems like there is potential upside to the property prices in D18:

Downtown East in Pasir Ris will undergo a major makeover in the next few years.

Revamping the recreational complex, which is about the size of 10 football fields, is estimated to cost a few hundred million dollars. When complete, there will be a new 400-room resort and a bigger water theme park. Also in the pipeline is the refurbishment of buildings that cater to meetings, incentive events, conferences and exhibitions.

The entire redevelopment project will be rolled out in phases over the next four to five years so that the complex remains open for business throughout the upgrade.

Mr Yeo Khee Leng, chief executive of NTUC Club, which manages Downtown East, said the facelift is part of the club's plans for rejuvenation as it celebrates its 25th anniversary this year.
    Shucks. Regret never vest in Pasir Ris...>!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Shucks. Regret never vest in Pasir Ris...>!!!
    Where did you invested then?

Sotidy -- Thanks for the progress update! Got chance to TOP by end 2014 in that case

I do hope they take their time to build though cos of the 4 yrs SSD.

I do hope they take their time to build though cos of the 4 yrs SSD.
    I want it to be done up as soon as possible because I dun like my current house and I can sublet it to earn rental income earlier if I can move out of it in the shortest time

Any guess/update will CDL be launching Plot 4/5 now that Palette is now almost sold out?

Hope they launch the last 2 plots as mixed development with a giant mall, then we all huat liao!

Btw, will the pasir ris grove road be connected to join pasir ris drive 8? Else, have to walk one big detour to get to the MRT station.

Hope they launch the last 2 plots as mixed development with a giant mall, then we all huat liao!

Btw, will the pasir ris grove road be connected to join pasir ris drive 8? Else, have to walk one big detour to get to the MRT station.
    The 2 plots are for residential, not mix development so no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    The 2 plots are for residential, not mix development so no chance.
    U insider in CDL?

U insider in CDL?
    CDL insider I am not ... hehehehe ... Palette is sitting on Plot 4, so should be Plot 3 & 5 left as per CDL website, they are for residential, not mix dev

http://www.cdl.com.sg/annualreport2011/mp2.html