Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122273237 ... LastLast

Thread: The Palette (D18, 99 years leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Some people are willing to pay anything to avoid exposure to outside temperature, the sun and rain when going out.

It would be ideal for them to be in total air con environment from their home all the way to mrt so as not to ruin their multi-million dollar treatments and make ups.

These people stay at ion residences better for then

I hear say that the door lock will not be key entry system.....
    Anyone hear similar thing?

I am totally lost for words
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    nope, not mentioned in my T&Cs that i've signed.

nope, not mentioned in the contract that i've signed. anyway keyless locks can install on our own la, i think about $300+ only.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    For those distracted by watertown, palette is so much cheaper and is on EW line. While palette has no integrated services, I feel that it's so much a better bargain than Watertown!
    You must be kidding me! I stay at punggol but I visit that location almost all the time because my mother in law stays there. It's inconvenient unless you drive. That entire stretch is quiet and peaceful but thats it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohankrish
    You must be kidding me! I stay at punggol but I visit that location almost all the time because my mother in law stays there. It's inconvenient unless you drive. That entire stretch is quiet and peaceful but thats it!
    Well, everyone has his or her own reference. I live in Pasir Ris for many years and I love the area. I jog to the Pasir Ris Park/Beach regularly and I love the surrounding. Palette is less than 700M to the MRT which is good enough for me. It will be convenience when my kids are older by the time Palette TOP. There will also be a shuttle bus to the MRT after TOP.

For those taking MRT, it is the first stop in the E-W line and there is a higher chance of getting a seat. The price (800-900psf) is also lower compared to other new launches.

i stay in pasir ris too and it's really a nice and quiet place to stay, for now. going foward when all condo and btos are done, i bet it's gonna get real crowded. esp at the train station.

Quote Originally Posted by super1
    Well, everyone has his or her own reference. I live in Pasir Ris for many years and I love the area. I jog to the Pasir Ris Park/Beach regularly and I love the surrounding. Palette is less than 700M to the MRT which is good enough for me. It will be convenience when my kids are older by the time Palette TOP. There will also be a shuttle bus to the MRT after TOP.

For those taking MRT, it is the first stop in the E-W line and there is a higher chance of getting a seat. The price (800-900psf) is also lower compared to other new launches.
    i've lived there close to two decades and love the serenity. just griping that the food sucks in pasir ris

on getting a seat on the MRT, don't bang on it cos' there are kiasu aunties and uncles that take the train down from simei and tampines.

Default comments

hi,
    sister obtained otp for 2br high floor n/s facing but at 1k psf, not sure to exercise, I advised her capital gain quite tough and prepare to hold through some years even for investments, She didnt get early bird discount. what your guys view?

Quote Originally Posted by JoyLye
    hi,
    sister obtained otp for 2br high floor n/s facing but at 1k psf, not sure to exercise, I advised her capital gain quite tough and prepare to hold through some years even for investments, She didnt get early bird discount. what your guys view?
    if for investment, forget it. how much further can it climb in this current climate? to the same level as punggol?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    if for investment, forget it. how much further can it climb in this current climate? to the same level as punggol?
    Heard the land supposed to be a FH for this site?

if the land is FH, what's the impact? CDL is selling as LH99 to buyer

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Heard the land supposed to be a FH for this site?
    if this news is true, lagi jia lat since there's no hope for en-bloc

quite familar with east area, noticed that CDL signboard had been in this big plot of land for a long long time, elias green time, i.e > 10 yrs

1kpsf quite steep wor....

8xxpsf still ok.....

let ur sister decide lor.....

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    if this news is true, lagi jia lat since there's no hope for en-bloc
    Precisely! Many arent aware of this fact though. I'm pretty sure this land was FH but CDL / HL is leasing it out as 99 years. For the entire huge plot of land

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Precisely! Many arent aware of this fact though. I'm pretty sure this land was FH but CDL / HL is leasing it out as 99 years. For the entire huge plot of land
    Price, appreciate if you could please copy and paste the records here to prove it is freehold held by CDL/HL instead of spreading rumours. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JoyLye
    hi,
    If buy for own stay and have holding power, why worried? Waste OTP. If got enough cash and property market crash, other opportunity arises.

And why buy in the first place if think 1k psf too high?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    If buy for own stay and have holding power, why worried? Waste OTP. If got enough cash and property market crash, other opportunity arises.

And why buy in the first place if think 1k psf too high?
    That's the problem. Many say want to loook see, look see only but when reach the showroom was mesmerised by the showroom decor, crowd and lastly the handsome or pretty agent sweet talk and forgortten all about the price Anyway nobody can be 100% sure price will drop significantly and when. The only question u have to ask urself can u wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    That's the problem. Many say want to loook see, look see only but when reach the showroom was mesmerised by the showroom decor, crowd and lastly the handsome or pretty agent sweet talk and forgortten all about the price Anyway nobody can be 100% sure price will drop significantly and when. The only question u have to ask urself can u wait.
    Well said mate!

Palette's 2BR sold out. Yay!

Talking Any Palette neighbours here?

Hello. I've just bought a 2+1 unit for own stay at The Palette. Any future residents here? Would love to connect with you.

What is the floor area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebot
    Hello. I've just bought a 2+1 unit for own stay at The Palette. Any future residents here? Would love to connect with you.

Default My unit at Palette

83 sqm. 11th floor. Block 113, facing the empty plot of land.

Not a bad size for a 2 bedder. Any bay windows or large balcony?
    83 sqm. 11th floor. Block 113, facing the empty plot of land.

Default My unit at Palette

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not a bad size for a 2 bedder. Any bay windows or large balcony?
    Did you buy a unit at The Palette?

Bay windows, yes, but no balcony; just a small extended 'ledge' in the living room, enough to put some potted plants or mats for meditation. I like the smart storage idea since 2+1 unit does not come with a utility room.

Welcome, I bog 2+1 at stack 47. Glad to hear from my new neighbours

Default Facebook for The Palette?

Welcome, I bog 2+1 at stack 47. Glad to hear from my new neighbours
    Anyone starting a facebook for The Palette? Or should we start one nearer the TOP date?

Did you buy a unit at The Palette?

Bay windows, yes, but no balcony; just a small extended 'ledge' in the living room, enough to put some potted plants or mats for meditation. I like the smart storage idea since 2+1 unit does not come with a utility room.
    ThT coulx be a planter. Did not buy. Seems a good size & design. Congrats to both of u.