Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D19 Cardiff Residences - NEW LAUNCH NEAR LORONG CHUAN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Ya, 163 units, no basement parking, at best maybe 1/3 parking lots only...
    No enough parking lots, How? Ballot??

Quote Originally Posted by jhokc0007
    No enough parking lots, How? Ballot??
    Beats me, for sure whatever allocation method used will incur the wrath of some residents..., end up there might be cars parked nearby roads leading to landed houses.., going to be interesting eventually when this project TOP...l

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Beats me, for sure whatever allocation method used will incur the wrath of some residents..., end up there might be cars parked nearby roads leading to landed houses.., going to be interesting eventually when this project TOP...l
    COE is going to get really expensive in the next 1-2 years. Even taxi company upped their fares to afford the COE. I doubt there will be many drivers in this apartment after it TOPs.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    COE is going to get really expensive in the next 1-2 years. Even taxi company upped their fares to afford the COE. I doubt there will be many drivers in this apartment after it TOPs.
    yes just heard the news. this will bid up demand for housing near MRT as if the demand isnt high enoughh. despite the crowding out effect and the getting-regular intermitent train breakdown, it's still the most efficient mode of public transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    yes just heard the news. this will bid up demand for housing near MRT as if the demand isnt high enoughh. despite the crowding out effect and the getting-regular intermitent train breakdown, it's still the most efficient mode of public transportation.
    Well for now at least. We are also waiting for LTA and SMRT to announce the price hike for trains too... its only a matter of time. Taxi started first so what's preventing SMRT?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well for now at least. We are also waiting for LTA and SMRT to announce the price hike for trains too... its only a matter of time. Taxi started first so what's preventing SMRT?
    Bus operations don't really make a lot of money. Labour, maintenance n insurance (pls see yesterday's Bishan accident) costs are going up, very soon buses and MRT prices will go up. It's probably due to political reason that the transport companies are being told to hold back their fares increase. Taxi is a luxurious public transport, so it is given the green light to up its fares. Given that it is led by NTUC (GLC), it is signalling green light for fare increase to the transport industry too.

Everything also going up or potentially going up. No wonder inflation rate hovers comfortably above 5%.

Everything also going up or potentially going up. No wonder inflation rate hovers comfortably above 5%.
    If you believe it is 5%...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    If you believe it is 5%...
    Isn't the figure reported? What else to believe if you don't share what you know... Lol!

128 out of 163 units launched. only 36 sold in nov.

was looking at the floor plan for 2 bedder penthouse unit.. so small ah.. is this the norm already for penthouses? and this project seems to be facing west sun and is situated at a road junction (bad fengshui?)

Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan
    was looking at the floor plan for 2 bedder penthouse unit.. so small ah.. is this the norm already for penthouses? and this project seems to be facing west sun and is situated at a road junction (bad fengshui?)
    Dun buy ph in such mm project.....

Get the cheapest unit if u really wana buy

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Dun buy ph in such mm project.....

Get the cheapest unit if u really wana buy
    sigh, normal sized PH very hard to find and they are too ex...

Welcome to Aljunied GRC

sigh, normal sized PH very hard to find and they are too ex...
    So are you going to compromise the feel of a PH just coz its too expensive? Then you buy an expensive small PH you might regret it also... For the same price, consider a 3 or 4 bedder at other projects or even a larger PH at mass market project. Just my 2 cents worth!

I thought this piece of land was FH but it is selling at 99 years..
    failed to understand the buyers to pay such a price for a project like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I also thought at first sight FH, until you posted this.

i also thought so. but noticed that the landed houses beside this project are 99 year leasehold. so the land is prob owned by govt after 99 years and not someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

99 LH can sometimes demand a higher psf than FH...

That is why always hold on to FH landed properties.
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i also thought so. but noticed that the landed houses beside this project are 99 year leasehold. so the land is prob owned by govt after 99 years and not someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    That is why always hold on to FH landed properties.
    Yup... not even FH strata land... But if no choice, at least hold FH strata... no fish prawn also can!

So are you going to compromise the feel of a PH just coz its too expensive? Then you buy an expensive small PH you might regret it also... For the same price, consider a 3 or 4 bedder at other projects or even a larger PH at mass market project. Just my 2 cents worth!
    ya, after thinking about it, not worth to buy, too small

ya, after thinking about it, not worth to buy, too small
    I nearly bought a PH at a just TOP project in D19 for about $2mil but after viewing the apartment, decided otherwise... master bedroom can hardly squeeze a Queen size bed. The other 3 bedrooms all fit for hobbits only . So much space wasted as PES and balcony... yes not worth the money. Just checked its status today, some 10 months after I last viewed it and its still in the market asking for the exact same price... Give me 50% discount and maybe I might consider...

28 more sold at 1270psf median in feb. 64% sold.

Why are people buying this?

99LH selling at FH pricing, pool is like a huge Jacuzzi size, in the middle of 3 roads.

coz they don't know its 99?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Why are people buying this?

99LH selling at FH pricing, pool is like a huge Jacuzzi size, in the middle of 3 roads.

Yea. honestly looking at the 13xx pricing during the launch i thought it was FH too! nested among all the landed ppty

Lol! Slow sales anyway.

The road into the landed is so narrow... must queue up if the car ahead is turning right! To live here requires patience... not suitable for me!

Aspial's results announcement says expected TOP in H1 2013.