Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This what I call CLASS... Hats off!

i don't think she will donate to charity, she is just making that public to protect her life or from the people she knows. A person can say donate but in the end nobody will be able to verify that. Smart for her to say that indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    will any of you donate all to charity?
    It was reported in the news leh....she said donate 200k....about half and not full amount

She very good to even donate half of her earnings. Maybe she needed the other half to buy a house or pay for the super high medical expenses or something therefore she no choice but to engage lawyer to fight fight fight!

Hats off to this lady.

maybe mbs will BAN her from entry....but nevermind she will be welcome at more than 20 charitable organisations.....

I think I need charity to donate to me........

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    maybe mbs will BAN her from entry....but nevermind she will be welcome at more than 20 charitable organisations.....
    MBS will worry if she won and never return ... In term of probabilities , the longer u Play , t more likely u loss. Simply the odds are always not in your favor ...

Nope, not me.
    But I may use it to start a charitable organization.

Well that amount she won is big for individual expenditure but still not a huge amount to make a huge impact to the community. Spend it wisely!

I missed the news on CRA decision..did CRA ruled in her favour? Wat will the outcome be like if CRA ruled not in her favour..
    Kudos to her for making the pledge to charity!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast