Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Le Regal

Quote Originally Posted by ML-novice View Post
    GW, Yes. In general, agreed the impact of lower rental yield at current market situation. We shall never let it worry us as it is only a passing cloud so long that you ve holding power. 雨后天晴. Not all projects are suffering with low rental yield. I feel that, by and large, low quantum is a safer bet as always. eg. My Mortgage loan for a shoebox is $12xx monthly at this point in time. What should I expect for rental? Are u vested LR apartment too?
    Yes, I am vested in a unit on 4th floor. Not sure when is the TOP. Started loan repayment since last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Wolf View Post
    Yes, I am vested in a unit on 4th floor. Not sure when is the TOP. Started loan repayment since last month.

Hi Gay Wolf, Gd to know you are also our neighbour. The top shall be soon within next one or two months. We can discuss to source some common basic items together for better discount. For all I know Metformin also our neighbour. Maybe we can arrange to meet during key collection. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ML-novice View Post
    Hi Gay Wolf, Gd to know you are also our neighbour. The top shall be soon within next one or two months. We can discuss to source some common basic items together for better discount. For all I know Metformin also our neighbour. Maybe we can arrange to meet during key collection. cheers.
    Speaking of Key Collection.... any news regarding the Keys?
    Any useful number to call Fragrance Group to check?

Quote Originally Posted by nciravolo View Post
    Speaking of Key Collection.... any news regarding the Keys?
    Any useful number to call Fragrance Group to check?
    Hi nciravolo, I ve yet to collect the key. With regards to Fragrance Group contact, you may refer to their website @ http://www.fragrancegroup.com.sg/

the location is really great, le regal.

just opposite sheng shiong.

wouldn't be hard to rent, don't get conned by the real estate agents telling u cork and bull...

the location is good but kinda no privacy but i think there r ppl who dont mind living like that. its a kind of city living in front of a busy road.

if we can stay in hotel like that in bangkok and hk, why cant ppl in le regal.

Just FYI, I called the Fragrance Group and I've been told that the lawyers should receive in these days the TOP notice.
    I called my law firm and I was told that they have received the TOP notice already.
    I would need to pay the next amount of money, some mantainance fees (any idea what are those??) and then call back to organize for the keys collection.
    Apparently should be able to have them before CNY and by the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by nciravolo View Post
    Just FYI, I called the Fragrance Group and I've been told that the lawyers should receive in these days the TOP notice.
    I called my law firm and I was told that they have received the TOP notice already.
    I would need to pay the next amount of money, some mantainance fees (any idea what are those??) and then call back to organize for the keys collection.
    Apparently should be able to have them before CNY and by the end of the month.
    Thanks for the update. There are 3 payments need to be fulfilled before the arrangement with developer for the key collection. Out of which, 1) six month's maintenance fees, payable in advance . 2) survey fee. 3) balance payment to the lawyer legal fees if applicable.

As for the location and rental, we may aware that Lor 14 and Lor 16 is one of the hotspots for vice activities. Rental income may be a tough challenge ahead. Of course, there are different category ppl like the view of colourful life. However, I reckon Le Regal front facing (main road) and back facing (pool view) also kana the wonderful view of vice activities "pimp of a feather flock together". I just hope to fetch a decent rental.

Haha...gd luck to Geylang .. hope the year of goat brings everyone prosperity with abundant of joy and gd health.

just wondering , if u guys have any thoughts now that geylang going to be rezone from residential to commercial? any thoughts?

all the medias seem to play on this news as being positive.

privacy issue can be resolved by curtains, no biggie.

this is really a great buy, but i missed out on it.

it went between SG$ 900-1000 psf... that's a steal !

location is great, i think by the main road = better, anyway.

and just somewhat opposite sheng shiong... doesn't get better than that !

Huat arghk!!!

passby last 2 days, chickens are all standing at the entrance of le regal facing main road, rly shocking.

just got my TOP letter from my lawyers!! wooohooo

I just rec'd TOP letter today too. Any owner like to meet up Sat or Sun afternoon for a coffeeshop chats at Le Regal?

the chickens etc, standing there, are just transient... once TOP, all the weird fcukers would be chased away.

Quote Originally Posted by ixxx View Post
    passby last 2 days, chickens are all standing at the entrance of le regal facing main road, rly shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    the chickens etc, standing there, are just transient... once TOP, all the weird fcukers would be chased away.
    Shop owners will call Police to chase them away. Don't worry lah.

Shop owners will call Police to chase them away. Don't worry lah.
    I just bought a golf club....but maybe I should go buy a baseball bat.
    Joking lah, Police will do their job... Ang Mohs in the area eheh

Going to collect the keys with my girlfriend tomorrow afternoon!!! FINALLY!!!! Yayyyyyyy

Paid up last Friday and cheque cleared on Monday. Still unable to book appointment to collect keys.

Paid up last Friday and cheque cleared on Monday. Still unable to book appointment to collect keys.
    keys collected yesterday! Finally.
    Anyone is aware of where to buy those films to apply on glass so that even at night, with lights coming from inside the house, no one can see through?
    I'm thinking about the police interrogation 1 way mirrored glass.

Yay...collecting keys on Monday. Waited until neck super long.

hey if possible, share some pictures of the interior/facilities and view from the top floor.

Default snaps...

snaps...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi guys, anyone moved in yet?
    Any issues so far?

I moved in partially, nice place, no regret to vest in this unit!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeKing View Post
    no chicken there?

Quote Originally Posted by LeKing View Post
    Gd choice! I met with many Owners @ Le Regal and all are very happy with this project. Cheers.

just fix up my lightings today, still need to source for curtains, so many pamphlets under the door, but all quote around $350+ for just a studio ( bedroom and living) , really crazy prices. any one got lobang?

and as one posted asking if theres chicken around, i don't need no chicken around, but i do see alot of chinaman today loitering and relaxing at the ground level, probably due to the shops not open yet.

Took the risk and it paid off. A nice place in the heart of Geylang.