Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71

Thread: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

  1. #11
    Curious Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Are you thinking of buying one unit?

    Looking around the city. Haven't decided yet.

  2. #12
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Looking around the city. Haven't decided yet.
    Take heed of a top govt. minister's advice: No need to rush. Dont get SPOOKED.

  3. #13
    Curious Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Take heed of a top govt. minister's advice: No need to rush. Dont get SPOOKED.

    I am not rushing.
    I am taking my time to look for a house in the city to stay.
    I need a house to stay. We all need a roof over us.

    Someone told me freehold Pristine Heights prices is 20% lower than leasehold Citylights and 45% lower than leasehold Icon.
    That's why I am enquiring.

  4. #14
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    I heard last week, there are 3 2bedders left. The psf is around $1,250.

    Are they still available now?
    You can get City Square for a lower price. Much better deal to get a project built by City Developments than Fragrance Properties (you should see the quality of their condo projects). Long run, City Square will hold it value batter.

  5. #15
    Registered Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    You can get City Square for a lower price. Much better deal to get a project built by City Developments than Fragrance Properties (you should see the quality of their condo projects). Long run, City Square will hold it value batter.

    City Square is cheaper than Pristine Heights meh?
    The reason why Pristine Heights price is moving is because of City Square price movement.

  6. #16
    Watcher Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Registered
    City Square is cheaper than Pristine Heights meh?
    The reason why Pristine Heights price is moving is because of City Square price movement.

    PH moves cos' [email protected] and CSR move.

    [email protected] moves cos' The MarQ moves.
    CSR moves cos' Citylights moves.

    Citylights moves cos' The Sail moves.

    The MarQ and The Sail move cos' ........................

  7. #17
    Unregistered Guest

    Smile Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Agreed. In my humble opinion City Square is the the best in terms of value for money in Dist. 8

  8. #18
    Registered Guest

    Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Agreed. In my humble opinion City Square is the the best in terms of value for money in Dist. 8

    I disagree.
    I believe all of them has their value for their money.
    City Sqaure Residences is not the best in District 8.

    Citylights is the most expensive but it is worth the money.
    City Square Residences is cheaper but is also worth the cheaper the money.
    Pristine Heights is even cheaper but is also worth the least money.

  9. #19
    Business Times Guest

    Default Credo Real Estate Sells 5 Adjacent Developments In En Bloc Package


    Credo Real Estate sells 5 adjacent developments in en bloc package
    Five developments with total site area of 74,355 sqft sold to KSH for $120m

    Arthur Sim
    Business Times
    22 November 2007

    Five in one fell swoop - taking collective sales to the next level is Credo Real Estate, which has just managed to sell a package of five neighbouring residential developments to a single developer for $120 million.

    The five developments, which are at Mergui Road, off Rangoon Road, are Norfolk Court, Mergui Lodge, Northern Mansion, Mergui Court and The Mergui.

    With a total site area of 74,355 square feet and a plot ratio of 2.8, the $120 million price reflects a unit price of $580 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

    It has been sold to KSH Holdings. The publicly listed construction, property development and property management company said in a statement released yesterday that the site has a potential to be developed into a 142-unit development with units averaging 1,250 sqft.

    KSH also said that the acquisition will be financed through internal funds and bank borrowings, and that it is currently negotiating with other investors to form a joint venture to develop the site.

    On the challenge of bringing together the owners of five developments, Credo executive director Yong Choon Fah said that it had been looking at the possibility of a combined collective sale for several years.

    She also explained that each development had different attributes and that only by combining them could a 'win-win' be achieved for all.

    The five developments have land areas ranging from 10,061 sq ft to 18,524 sq ft and Ms Yong said that all the home owners have accepted the same unit price.

    There are a total of 88 homes and the owners will receive between $906,856 and $1,908,491 each.

    The site, which is considered to be in the 'city fringe', is estimated to have a breakeven price of about $1,000 psf.

    In the immediate vicinity, Pristine Heights is currently selling for between $1,000 and $1,150 psf.

    In 2006, Credo marketed Lock Cho Apartments, Comfort Mansion and a four-storey walk-up block for a combined collective sale. They were eventually sold to City Developments Ltd. The latest deal, however, is thought to be the only one to involve five developments.

  10. #20
    Pristine Heights Guest

    Default Pristine Heights (Freehold, Fragrance Group)

    Pristine Heights



    Near Farrer MRT, Novena Square, etc..

    ........

    60 Exclusive Freehold Units

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions