Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

Curious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

Below are not directed at anyone but strict my personal opinion. I extend my apologies if I inadvertably offended someone here.

It is probably a bit late to make a comment here but I was down at the showflat and in my humble opinion , it is the worst showflat I ever been to.I was flabbergasted at the poor design, crap quality of material used, non-existence ID of the development. The marble used on the floor looks fake and even if they are marble, they are probably inferior marble. Rooms are extremely small, if you look at the picture of the bedroom in the previous post, you will see the headboard area facing the window. The reason for this werid design is because there is no other space to place the bed!!! I kid you not.Kitchen and toilets are so tiny and the finishes are quite bad.

It was extremely disconcerting to find out that development sold 95% in three weeks (only left 4 units) at avg $1,000psf. Flip open the poorly done-up brochure and you will find ridiculous use of words in the brochure, words like ’slumber in vogue’ (huh???) on the page showing the bedroom and ‘delectable sustenance’ (double huh????) on the page showing the kitchen.

It is really quite a waste of a good piece of land because the location is pretty good that is not too near to the expressway. Mergui sites will be too near, too noisy. Pity.

My personal opinion. No offense.

1,356sqft 3-bedder small meh?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    1,356sqft 3-bedder small meh?
    It is one thing to look at the size and another to look at how the developer calculates the 1,356sq ft. If the developer give u large planter, pes, bay window, roof terrace, air con ledge and weird corner and layout, it will drastically reduce your usable area.

Curious Guest

It is one thing to look at the size and another to look at how the developer calculates the 1,356sq ft. If the developer give u large planter, pes, bay window, roof terrace, air con ledge and weird corner and layout, it will drastically reduce your usable area.
    1,356sqft with 2 balconies and no other PES looks OK lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    1,356sqft with 2 balconies and no other PES looks OK lah.

Well, the point is...You can get unit with better layout, better design,better finishes elsewhere leh. Why spend so much and later you discover you are buying a lemon.

It is really not as fantastic as mentioned in the earlier posting. I wonder why the earlier posting about the development was so good.

Strictly my point of view.

hahahahaa Guest

Below are not directed at anyone but strict my personal opinion. I extend my apologies if I inadvertably offended someone here.

It is probably a bit late to make a comment here but I was down at the showflat and in my humble opinion , it is the worst showflat I ever been to.I was flabbergasted at the poor design, crap quality of material used, non-existence ID of the development. The marble used on the floor looks fake and even if they are marble, they are probably inferior marble. Rooms are extremely small, if you look at the picture of the bedroom in the previous post, you will see the headboard area facing the window. The reason for this werid design is because there is no other space to place the bed!!! I kid you not.Kitchen and toilets are so tiny and the finishes are quite bad.

It was extremely disconcerting to find out that development sold 95% in three weeks (only left 4 units) at avg $1,000psf. Flip open the poorly done-up brochure and you will find ridiculous use of words in the brochure, words like ’slumber in vogue’ (huh???) on the page showing the bedroom and ‘delectable sustenance’ (double huh????) on the page showing the kitchen.

It is really quite a waste of a good piece of land because the location is pretty good that is not too near to the expressway. Mergui sites will be too near, too noisy. Pity.

typical promotional literature from CHEENA local company.

the ****ing towkays don't know english, they just hire someone to anyhow bomb.

Unregistered2 Guest

Thanks for sharing. Your feedback will be useful to potential buyers.

Unreg¡stered Guest

Well, the point is...You can get unit with better layout, better design,better finishes elsewhere leh. Why spend so much and later you discover you are buying a lemon.

It is really not as fantastic as mentioned in the earlier posting. I wonder why the earlier posting about the development was so good.

Strictly my point of view.
    If got freehold condo in/near town and yet cheaper than Pristine Heights, of course you should buy that condo. Can go find and let us know which one. Thanks.

Unregisteredzzz Guest

the closest should be boon keng or balestier area. someone just started the beacon thread. selling at $800+ psf, 999 years to be launched this weekend.

Unregistered222 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredzzz
    the closest should be boon keng or balestier area. someone just started the beacon thread. selling at $800+ psf, 999 years to be launched this weekend.
    boon keng should be a better choice even though it is surrounded by commercial buildings.

corny name Guest

PRISTINE HEIGHTS is such a corny name... could only be conceived by a cheena towkay

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast