Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

csg Guest

Default Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

Hi all,

Have you heard of a new development by Fragrance Properties Pte Ltd - Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road? Soft Launch now on. Seems to have splendid view of the city. Better grab fast, 60 units only...

Just went to see today, 3 bed room, 1356 sq foot units have 270 degree unobstructed view of Orchard, Takashimaya, Tangs, Novena and Suntec City. Finishing also very good...

Freehold also at about sgd 900-970 psf. TOP June' 2010.
    Partial Condo facitilies, with pool, gym, bbq, children pool and playground.

Also realised some Indonesian Investors already bought whole of level 8. *Must be good investment opportunity? Looks like these foreign investors super fast seah!

Oh yes, also very near to Farrer MRT (6-7 minutes walk!)

By the way, its about 1-2 minutes away from Oxford Suites that recently sold off like pan cakes.

I might want to get a unit there seah!

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by csg; 29th April 2007 at 09:18 AM.

seen it Guest

Default Re: Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road

Hi csg,

Yes I drove past it on Saturday evening while on the way to dinner at Pek Kio Market. Didn't stop to go in.

I was surprised to see a modern condo there by the name of Clydes Residence opposite the showflat of Pristine Heights, a condo developed by Fragrance company which is the same company behind Fragrance Hotel in Geylang.

After looking at the street directory in my car, I realized this Pristine Heights plot used to be a hotel named Soo Chew Hotel?

The plot is not bad, quite big. Access is good also, from Owen Road or can be from the other direction from Rangoon Road.

The only thing I am concerned about is the facing - it seems like either facing the old private apartments next to it or facing the HDB flats on the other side of it.

And the name sounds very weird. "Pristine" means "clean".

Quote Originally Posted by csg
    Hi all,

Have you heard of a new development by Fragrance Properties Pte Ltd - Pristine Heights at 77 Mergui Road? Soft Launch now on. Seems to have splendid view of the city. Better grab fast, 60 units only...

Just went to see today, 3 bed room, 1356 sq foot units have 270 degree unobstructed view of Orchard, Takashimaya, Tangs, Novena and Suntec City. Finishing also very good...

Freehold also at about sgd 900-970 psf. TOP June' 2010.
    Partial Condo facitilies, with pool, gym, bbq, children pool and playground.

Also realised some Indonesian Investors already bought whole of level 8. *Must be good investment opportunity? Looks like these foreign investors super fast seah!

Oh yes, also very near to Farrer MRT (6-7 minutes walk!)

By the way, its about 1-2 minutes away from Oxford Suites that recently sold off like pan cakes.

I might want to get a unit there seah!

Any thoughts?

csg Guest

Hi,

Ya I am actually also concerned of where the apartment is facing. However, I think the HDB block around is max about 12-14 floors (a few very short ones, about 4-5 levels). So, I think if you get a higher unit option, it should be OK.

In fact, I took a lift up to a HDB block just behind the site to just 13 floor and the view is fantastic... you will love it!

The Apartment has 270 degree view from living to all bedrooms, so I think little chances it will be obstructed 100% even if there are new developments near by.

The apartment type I am interested in - 3 bedrooms is actually facing the other side (Orchard and Suntec side), not the new apartment you are mentioning... (*which is Kallang, Serangoon side).

I think for people who have not seen the site..better go over and take a look. Don't want to miss this gem!!!

hmmm? Guest

What is the pricing like?

csg Guest

I just bought 3 bedroom unit, facing suntec and orchard for 1.28M. Works out to be about 950+ sgd per square feet. Quite reasonably priced for District 8, considering it will be the next 'Prime' area after District 9, 10, 11 are too expensive and saturated. Oxford Suites (about 1 minute away) that sold out 100% 2 weeks ago is about 850+ sgd per square feet if i am not wrong.

I initially wanted to buy an apartment/condo at East Coast but realise that value of private property there really has no support or basis for the high price. (*Its a big bubble over there now)...

I think upper stories should be quite hot for pristine heights, better grab early.

By the way, now still on SOFT Launch.

Unregistered Guest

I am shocked at the price. Don't you think $950 psf is a little high for a condo located in a HDB estate?

csg Guest

Yeah I guess if you want all the amenities, near MRT, near Market, Convenience and all that, your property will be bound to be near to HDB housing.

Mergui Road is a full-residential estate, mixture of private housing and some old HDB (*which are under lift upgrading), so I would say definitely better than some property in city area which are beside drain, next to temple etc.... and psf is skyrocketing to above 1.3k psf...

By the way, I took a test and drove from Mergui road to Suntec and Orchard, total drive-time taken = 10 minutes max, with average traffic...

Quite a good deal eh for those working in Central area or love shopping there

Pristine Heights Guest

Just bought a #07-xx unit at $92x psf.

Hopefully, it can reach $1,300 psf soon.

Curious Guest

I heard last week, there are 3 2bedders left. The psf is around $1,250.

Are they still available now?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    I heard last week, there are 3 2bedders left. The psf is around $1,250.

Are they still available now?

Are you thinking of buying one unit?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast