Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 959

Thread: Properties in Geylang Area: Potential?

  1. #471
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Hmmm... whats happening?
    Need to clear the china mei mei there blocking the road

  2. #472

    Default TOP issued!!!!!!

    Hi All,

    I wrote to Mrs Chiam yesterday. She is the woman whose email is provided on the BCA status website. I was worried becaused the status had changed to 'suspended' This was my email to her


    02 Dec, 2008 04:30 PM

    To
    Song Guek CHIAM-LIM/BCA/[email protected]
    cc
    Subject
    The Atrium residences ref:A0816-00172-2005-BP01

    Dear Sir,

    I have recently purchased a unit at the Atrium residences in Geylang.
    I understand that the TOP application is currently 'suspended'

    I was hoping you could tell me why it has been suspended and give me a
    rough estimate as to when the project will TOP?

    Kind Regards,


    Robert Davies.


    And this was her reply:

    Hi Robert

    TOP was issued yesterday.

    Regards
    Mrs Chiam



    TOP is issued!!!!!!

  3. #473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robdavies
    Hi All,

    I wrote to Mrs Chiam yesterday. She is the woman whose email is provided on the BCA status website. I was worried becaused the status had changed to 'suspended' This was my email to her


    02 Dec, 2008 04:30 PM

    To
    Song Guek CHIAM-LIM/BCA/[email protected]
    cc
    Subject
    The Atrium residences ref:A0816-00172-2005-BP01

    Dear Sir,

    I have recently purchased a unit at the Atrium residences in Geylang.
    I understand that the TOP application is currently 'suspended'

    I was hoping you could tell me why it has been suspended and give me a
    rough estimate as to when the project will TOP?

    Kind Regards,


    Robert Davies.


    And this was her reply:

    Hi Robert

    TOP was issued yesterday.

    Regards
    Mrs Chiam



    TOP is issued!!!!!!
    Great.

    Thanks Rob. Everyone of us just sit and guess. You wrote in to confirm and bring us the best news ever.....

  4. #474

    Default

    my pleasure.

  5. #475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robdavies
    my pleasure.
    Yes, thanks for the news, rob! Now maybe we won't have to reschedule the delivery date of our furniture.

  6. #476

    Default

    Seems that the TOP is a partial TOP. Don't know the TOP issued is for which blocks?



    A0816-00172-2005-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 01/12/2008 18:55:10 ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[PARTIAL TOP]

  7. #477

    Default

    great job Rob...

    he he.. it rimes..

  8. #478

    Default

    Good news. Thanks Rob & everyone else, we'll be neighbours soon.
    Just called my lawyer, they said Novelty's lawyer (Jing Quee & Chin Joo) have not served notice for payment yet. Seems lots of lawyer-to-lawyer paperwork ahead. Any ways to speed things up?

  9. #479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOW
    Seems that the TOP is a partial TOP. Don't know the TOP issued is for which blocks?



    A0816-00172-2005-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 01/12/2008 18:55:10 ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[PARTIAL TOP]
    ERECTION OF AN 8-STOREY FLAT DEVELOPMENT (TOTAL 142 UNITS) WITH 1ST & 2ND STOREY CARPARKS, SWIMMING POOL AND 4-STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING 12 UNITS OF 2-STOREY CONSERVATION BUILDINGS ON LOT 2032N MK25 AT LORONG 28 GEYLANG, GEYLANG ROAD, LORONG 30 GEYLANG[THIS TOP IS ISSUED FOR HOUSE NOS. 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13 & 15 LORONG 28 GEYLANG ONLY]
    Last edited by kings; 3rd December 2008 at 03:54 PM.

  10. #480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catlover
    Good news. Thanks Rob & everyone else, we'll be neighbours soon.
    Just called my lawyer, they said Novelty's lawyer (Jing Quee & Chin Joo) have not served notice for payment yet. Seems lots of lawyer-to-lawyer paperwork ahead. Any ways to speed things up?
    If any of you have not submitted your paperwork to the lawyers yet, should do soon. (We did ours in late Oct). We were told by our lawyer then that they will need time to prepare and submit docs to CPF, etc., so if all these docs are pre-prepared, that will save some time. Once all the paperwork is done, we just have to wait till TOP is served. Thereafter, it will take another approx 2 weeks before all paperwork between lawyers is done. Only then will the deveoloper issue the letter to collect the keys (so give another 1 week or so), which means approx 3 weeks before we can officially move in after TOP is served..

Posting Permissions