Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nautical (D27, 99 years LH, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Anyway mantrix loads of crap. U make all yishun/ sembawang residence laff until jaw drop. How can CR near to MRT. U fly there is it? U should go google instead. Yap. Agree estuary is a better choice if u die die want to compare
    Still talking about the distance to MRT? cool down la hahaha!

There is a particular group in orchid park condo whose unit can't move despite the attractive prices. Expect firesales when the estuary Top, from either project. Life.... Hard on some.... Harder on others.

How I know? I know lah...

what do you mean by particular group?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    what do you mean by particular group?
    Penthouse owners....

Dun flame me ok? Nice views...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Penthouse owners....

Dun flame me ok? Nice views...
    I just notice Blk 870 also have nice views

Just drove past showroom...really mosqutoes swatters there...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Just drove past showroom...really mosqutoes swatters there...
    they should learn my FEO how they move units. release lousy facing at discount and later good facing at higher premium or release even unit / odd unit.... leave people little or no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    they should learn my FEO how they move units. release lousy facing at discount and later good facing at higher premium or release even unit / odd unit.... leave people little or no choice.
    agreed - but they were perhaps scared off by the cooling measures (just a couple of days before they launched) so decided to release all at one go to recoup what they invested...think 50% would be their breakeven point?

Maybe they released too close to the cooling measure, so market had not digested the news fully yet. Now after 1/2 weeks, people see other sales and have read more analyst views, so decide to wait out abit...

Pls visit Inagaki's Shop at Etsy for zakka sewing accessories..

Dont mean to be rude but suddenly occur to me the site layout looks like some body part...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Hahaha..... You always can see a lot things which most people can't

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Dont mean to be rude but suddenly occur to me the site layout looks like some body part...

[/B][/I]]

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Ya lor... Now not in active buy/sell mode so taking more backseat mentality of things...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Part of gahmen's plans to motivate singaporeans to have more babies

Question

Saw a giant ad today under Home in ST.

Surprisingly the selling took on a different spin - no more proximity to SSC or Sembawang Park.

Instead the NSE is used as a gauge to show how near (or far) it is to town.

I thought they were doing very well? Mayne now just trying to clear stocks to foreigners

Surprisingly the selling took on a different spin - no more proximity to SSC or Sembawang Park.

I thought they were doing very well? Mayne now just trying to clear stocks to foreigners
    Say a... Sold x
    Say b... Sold y...
    Say c... Sold out

$psf is rather steep for this project. Overpriced.

good move. transport link is top priority. This might increase the interest of would be Sembawang residents to move here.

steep psf? anything below 800psf will attract anyone before they go into details. (for new projects)

penthouse size of 1528sf at around 738psf (1.12m). worth the bite? quite nice layout.

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    penthouse size of 1528sf at around 738psf (1.12m). worth the bite? quite nice layout.
    If I'm not wrong, the units this floor area are facing the roads. That's why psf is lower. If you don't mind, then it is ok.

PH only 1528 sq ft? Is that a 2 bedder sky terrace? But I dun recall they have 2 bedders sky terraces on offer...

PH only 1528 sq ft? Is that a 2 bedder sky terrace? But I dun recall they have 2 bedders sky terraces on offer...
    is 3+1...... 4+1 is 1918sf....

is 3+1...... 4+1 is 1918sf....
    then either PES is smaller than most (which is good) or the 3 bedder itself is really quite tiny (1000-1100 sq ft thereabouts)...

Went to take a photo on their contruction board. The stated completion date is 4Q of 2012.

Wow! They can finish the project in less than 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    MCC - china developer. This will be a real test of their quality for all their developments...,

Government increase Foreign workers levy, so they need to slave their workers and max out to control cost...

Quote Originally Posted by jenshuang
    Went to take a photo on their contruction board. The stated completion date is 4Q of 2012.
    agent told me is 2015 leh

agent told me is 2015 leh
    Agent can say all they want, but project title board is a clearer indication when project is to be completed as Developer has engaged contractor and contract completion date has been set, building plans and approvals has been obtained from BCA, etc...So effectively while Developer can put down an estimated date on TOP, but normally they squeeze contractor to finish earlier and if project delay, Developer can impose damges claimed against contractor. So imagine if they tell you TOP in 2015, but contractor finished in 2012, sure TOP earlier, Developer also happy...can move resources to other new project...so what does that leave owner...Banks collect progressive payment faster, and not sure quality of finishes will be the same...Personally, have to scrutinise the quality for owners when they receive their keys..., maybe have more defects to point out and for contractor to rectify ...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Agent can say all they want, but project title board is a clearer indication when project is to be completed as Developer has engaged contractor and contract completion date has been set, building plans and approvals has been obtained from BCA, etc...So effectively while Developer can put down an estimated date on TOP, but normally they squeeze contractor to finish earlier and if project delay, Developer can impose damges claimed against contractor. So imagine if they tell you TOP in 2015, but contractor finished in 2012, sure TOP earlier, Developer also happy...can move resources to other new project...so what does that leave owner...Banks collect progressive payment faster, and not sure quality of finishes will be the same...Personally, have to scrutinise the quality for owners when they receive their keys..., maybe have more defects to point out and for contractor to rectify ...
    those kena conned by agents will be in for rough times...cos they thought TOP in 2015, got 4 years to clear the SSD penalty and can straightaway sell after that...

if it's end 2012...then they have another 2 more years to go...somemore full brunt of instalments kick in and they can't rent out due to competition (everyone will be renting at same time) so dio tiaw

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    the brochure date is 10 Nov 2015

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    China constructor leh ... can do FAST FAST then collect $$ FAST FAST