Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sherwood Towers

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    wads warran? so u got one at CCK. congrats!! its near mrt? haa why is wdl or sembawang not good? too near jb?

hmm. i clicked the link . MELVILLE PARK is the pink condo near simei rite. huge estate. my fren used to stay there and he said many many india indians
    but the psf is really reasonable ..like 800 psf at this time! i dont think my fren mind east, i posted here because i was asking abt sherwood tower, not because hes looking for a place in the west

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

you have to list down the requirement of your friend before that kaypoh devil-agent (that devil guy who is damn free around, and very expert) could come in and help you, like....
    - budget
    - size? studio, 1-2 bdrm?
    - age of property
    - near mrt?
    - location?
    - 99yr, FH?
    - and others like school and etc...

there are some low quantum but very old condos around lakeside, may be can search for e.g. lakepoint condo, yuan ching apts. But all these are also very run down and no mrt nearby.

northvale at cck has quite some small units of 700ft at ~600-650K but they do not appear on market often...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    you have to list down the requirement of your friend before that kaypoh devil-agent (that devil guy who is damn free around, and very expert) could come in and help you, like....
    - budget
    - size? studio, 1-2 bdrm?
    - age of property
    - near mrt?
    - location?
    - 99yr, FH?
    - and others like school and etc...

there are some low quantum but very old condos around lakeside, may be can search for e.g. lakepoint condo, yuan ching apts. But all these are also very run down and no mrt nearby.

northvale at cck has quite some small units of 700ft at ~600-650K but they do not appear on market often...

oh so yours is northvale. haa awesome location. near mrt. i did a search on propertyguru and all range 800K above. no 700sqf. guess no sellers

yes yes, thanks for the checklist. well hes just exploring the market and not even know how serious is he. as hes not local, i am just helping him to navigate ard. sure i will ask him to pass me those details if hes really keen.

mine is not northvale... can only tell you me bought around 600psf a year ago... a year ago 800k get you a 3-4 bdr, now only 2bdr...

BTW, since your friend is a guy and if single without family, then ask him to stay at geylang lah...

- RCR
    - MRT station everywhere
    - FH at <800psf can get everywhere
    - lots of nice food and cute mei mei also...

may be you can go check with that Geylang OhKuiTau in this forum...

and you should be checking pricing here.... not propertyguru...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

Last edited by ikan bilis; 26th November 2011 at 10:45 PM.

mine is not northvale... can only tell you me bought around 600psf a year ago... a year ago 800k get you a 3-4 bdr, now only 2bdr...

BTW, since your friend is a guy and if single without family, then ask him to stay at geylang lah...

- RCR
    - MRT station everywhere

yeahhh. missed the boat!!!! 6xx psf! ..dats really cheappp! good deal!!

haa, hes getting married. i will still mention that to him. full disclosure!! its up to him whether he wants the area.

to be honest, i think geylang is a great plc. good cheap food and ermm candyeye. location is prime too. i dont mind staying there ..well specific lorong

cool! thanks for sharing. does this url site shows u all lodged with caveats? i chk one project that is supposed to be fully sold (total 600+ units) but i managed to retreive only 200 records, my project is showing 20% takeup!!!

need to wait,... some delay of 3-4wks after option-to-purchase exercised, before caveat data get recorded. for new condo bought from developer will be slightly longer...

if your project is ec, those with deferred payment scheme will not have caveat data until top...

and may be those purchase new condos from developer with full cash, or those fund managers bought whole block of condo, will not need to lodge caveat...

ask that devil, he knows better...

need to wait,... some delay of 3-4wks after option-to-purchase exercised, before caveat data get recorded. for new condo bought from developer will be slightly longer...

if your project is ec, those with deferred payment scheme will not have caveat data until top...

and may be those purchase new condos from developer with full cash, or those fund managers bought whole block of condo, will not need to lodge caveat...

ask that devil, he knows better...

Wah....i shd set up askdevil.com and charge fees ?lol

Can get u as my marketing mgr....whahaha

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Wah....i shd set up askdevil.com and charge fees ?lol

Can get u as my marketing mgr....whahaha
    thanks ikanbilis!!! ur explanation is gd enuff, not gg to hell to see

haa. u are devil advocate for devilplate

- RCR
    - MRT station everywhere

Now, new project no more <800psf already.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Now, new project no more <800psf already.
    They r toking abt older resale

Geylang still can find 7xxpsf....cheap anot vy subjective

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast