Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherwood Towers

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Thanks. Seems problematic. i wonder if dats why ppl are letting go the unit at low psf in such prime area
    It was way way way back. I am sure been rectified!

water contamination was about 10yr ago, that 1 easy to fix, just rerun piping,
    building structure problem (if true) was about 20+yr ago, after new world hotel collapsed, they fixed few buildings from same contractor/developer, that's what i heard, don't know how true...

anyway, this 1 99yr lease and already 30+yr old liow...

3. Default

would rather buy a HDB unit if eligible with this KIND of PRICE unless has a chance for Enbloc if not forget about it...>30 yrs old, may qns crossed my mind - bank loan? buyers profiles if resell? upside chances at current prices? building looks like I am looking at some old building in JB...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    would rather buy a HDB unit if eligible with this KIND of PRICE unless has a chance for Enbloc if not forget about it...>30 yrs old, may qns crossed my mind - bank loan? buyers profiles if resell? upside chances at current prices? building looks like I am looking at some old building in JB...
    yess. maybe getting bank loan is a uphill task. not sure if the bank is willing to give the loan on this. 60 years left on the lease. the builiding looks rundown too. And there are some comments its rather noisy as its near highway

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    with some ikan bilis budget only, me took a look at sherwood in 2009/2010, but never physically visited any units. The bigger 14xxsqft units were 500-600psf at that time... photos on propertyguru all showing run down condo for both interior and exterior...

if you have some bigger budget, may be can consider The Linear, TOP2006, Near future BTL MRT, 999yr, but could be noisy hor...

Tks ikan bilis. u go well with nasi lemak lol
    did u view nearby condo like highoak, kismis view, kismis lodge. i think all at the back of bukit timah cc. the pro is my fren's budget is ikan bilis too. on his budget, probably he can just get a MM

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    yess. maybe getting bank loan is a uphill task. not sure if the bank is willing to give the loan on this. 60 years left on the lease. the builiding looks rundown too. And there are some comments its rather noisy as its near highway
    From wat i heard, once ppty left below 60yrs....usable cpf amt starts to decrease according wif buyer age....

Left below 40yrs, good game liao....cannot take bank loan rite?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast