Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treescape @ Telok Kurau (D15, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    i doubt we can even stretch our legs without hitting on the tv console.
    Dont need ottoman. Just prop legs up on the tv console. Can even use toes to change channel when remote out of battery.

Was quoted $1400 psf for a 3-bedded 900 sq ft unit. I would think there are better buys in D15.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    Was quoted $1400 psf for a 3-bedded 900 sq ft unit. I would think there are better buys in D15.
    Agree, but agents were telling me being the last few MMs launching in that area, developer is not keen on lowering their price.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Is there a showroom???
    I'm bringing my measuring tape along!

This is really amazing. Is the showflat ready?

I am really curious to see how they can fit in a bed!

Really pricey! Kinda pity, I saw the showflat when I was passing during my cycling trip at siglap PCN, love it alot. But 3rm MM at 9xxk? hmmm...

Crazy to buy at such peak

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ

Wow!!!! Wat bed? I think it's a sleeping bag n the wall n pple sleep like bats... hang n wall

Single bed i think can fit but cramp

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Wow!!!! Wat bed? I think it's a sleeping bag n the wall n pple sleep like bats... hang n wall
    Come on, I dun think is that bad. I noticed that u have been enjoying talking down on most projects. Maybe except those that u vested.

I've been to the actual showflat. And the beds are all custom made. There is no way to squeeze a single bed in any of the bedrooms except the master bedroom. The showflat there is actually a 4 bedder but they hack the wall so that the living room becomes "bigger". And did you realise where the washer/dryer is placed ?

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw
    I've been to the actual showflat. And the beds are all custom made. There is no way to squeeze a single bed in any of the bedrooms except the master bedroom. The showflat there is actually a 4 bedder but they hack the wall so that the living room becomes "bigger". And did you realise where the washer/dryer is placed ?

Think washer/dryer at the balcony is quite common for MM

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw

I stand corrected.. only the other 2 room needs to sleep like bats..

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Come on, I dun think is that bad. I noticed that u have been enjoying talking down on most projects. Maybe except those that u vested.
    I dont talk down most projects. I talk down projects tat are obviously bad.

600sqf 3bed room n it include balcony, ac ledge, kitchen area.....

How big can the 3 bed room be? I own 700sqf studio before and they are small. I dont think its livable to have 3 bed rooms. Perhaps can cal it a 1+1+1. 1 bed room with 2 store room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Think washer/dryer at the balcony is quite common for MM
    I think put in the lift lobby would be feasible.. . I have seen a house before where the kitchen is so small the owenr push the fridge on the balcony in the kitchen. yes there is a balcony in the kitchen. becoz its not covered area he put a blue plastic sheet over the fridge to shield it from sun n rain...... I guess tats feasible too.

Should be a really tight squeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Single bed i think can fit but cramp
    For 600sq ft, I think at most 2 bedrooms should be still fine. But having 3 bedrooms really pushing it..

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Really pricey! Kinda pity, I saw the showflat when I was passing during my cycling trip at siglap PCN, love it alot. But 3rm MM at 9xxk? hmmm...
    Nice area to stay, near Siglap and East coast.

But not too sure on this layout though..

The name treehouse with such small lay out. I can't help making fun of it. It's a tree house for small birds? Or chicken coupe can use for short time rental? Or the tenants must really sleep like bats in caves upside down tie to the wall ?

Hah hah. I think the developer is too much n too ambitious. They should just market it as 1 bed room i think 600sqf 1 bed room would have been better. Do away with all the walls partition.

Nice area to stay, near Siglap and East coast.

But not too sure on this layout though..
    Maybe pet lovers will like. Buy or rent to keep pets inside.

For 600sq ft, I think at most 2 bedrooms should be still fine. But having 3 bedrooms really pushing it..
    Have seen 500+ sq ft 2 bedder with both bed rooms that can fit queen size beds, still had bomb shelter and overall still quite ok. guess it depends on design. but 600 sq ft with 3 bedder takes the cake

The name treehouse with such small lay out. I can't help making fun of it. It's a tree house for small birds? Or chicken coupe can use for short time rental? Or the tenants must really sleep like bats in caves upside down tie to the wall ?

Hah hah. I think the developer is too much n too ambitious. They should just market it as 1 bed room i think 600sqf 1 bed room would have been better. Do away with all the walls partition.
    Be careful with your choice of words, it's not funny at all. Spare a thought for ppl who eventually buy this and came in to chat. u r indirectly saying that this houses are meant for animals, calling ppl bats and pets are not nice. Small say small, no need to make fun out of it with your lame jokes.

Be careful with your choice of words, it's not funny at all. Spare a thought for ppl who eventually buy this and came in to chat. u r indirectly saying that this houses are meant for animals, calling ppl bats and pets are not nice. Small say small, no need to make fun out of it with your lame jokes.

Well if it's lame u can always skip my post. I dont have to sugar coat the development but to state the fact it's not like it or not thats my view.

Went to view this showflat.

Small project with only 30 units, starting with one bedders for around 600 plus k.In terms of quantum really affordable but location not so ideal, right at the end of the road.

Rooms rather small with little walking space, but I think still quite alright if with a single bed.

18 out of 30 sold when i was there this afternoon.

Went to view this showflat.

Small project with only 30 units, starting with one bedders for around 600 plus k.In terms of quantum really affordable but location not so ideal, right at the end of the road.

Rooms rather small with little walking space, but I think still quite alright if with a single bed.

Singapore is going to be another HK. To be honest 600 sq.ft is still reasonably big for a 3 bedroom in HK. There is still room for further compression haha. We are still far in the MM game.

Ignore these people they are just hooligans out to tarnish the image of newly built condos. They dont realise that Singapore is running out of land and soon will be another HK.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Singapore is going to be another HK. To be honest 600 sq.ft is still reasonably big for a 3 bedroom in HK. There is still room for further compression haha. We are still far in the MM game.
    Yup, interesting blog below, will see how small MM are in HK, we will soon get there..

http://teoalida.webs.com/hongkong.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Ignore these people they are just hooligans out to tarnish the image of newly built condos. They dont realise that Singapore is running out of land and soon will be another HK.

By support such projects indirectly we are telling the developers to go ahead and build more there are demand. We should not accept tat as we still have many options. The social impact is very great to have housing squeezed into such small places. While developers maximized their profit. This is not healthy.

Seeing HK like you mention do we want to be another hongkong?

By support such projects indirectly we are telling the developers to go ahead and build more there are demand. We should not accept tat as we still have many options. The social impact is very great to have housing squeezed into such small places. While developers maximized their profit. This is not healthy.

Seeing HK like you mention do we want to be another hongkong?
    Agree.

600 sq ft for 3 beds really too small. Maybe the developer should have given options of choice, either 2 or 3 beds.

IMHO, this size just nice for a one bedder.

Agree.

600 sq ft for 3 beds really too small. Maybe the developer should have given options of choice, either 2 or 3 beds.

IMHO, this size just nice for a one bedder.
    Lilkly have to knock all the walls down. N keep the master bed room.To make sense.