Thread: Central Imperial @ Geylang Lorong 14 (District 14, Freehold)

Default Central Imperial @ Geylang

Central Imperial set to rise from the heart of Geylang. Central Imperial Floor Plans available soon and Price PSF will be attractively priced to sell. It is a fresh and freehold development that fulfills your ultimate dreams. Where an eclectic abundant mix of activities await you, you are privileged with ample unrestricted space to express yourself uniquely. Freedom is your call to discover exuberance that springs to life by residing in Central Imperial. Unveil a vibrant lifestyle that is specular, splendid and sensational. Look forward to an unrivalled slew sublime facilities that unfold before your eyes. The beauty of living belongs exclusively to you. Welcome to Central Imperial.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit of Central Imperial @ Geylang at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
    New Launch Singapore

So many Geylang ppty coming up. Just saw another enbloc at Lorong 28/30. About a mth back, the old building was still there, now it had been flattened.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...-Ebrochure.pdf

lorong 14 is gok gok gey street?

some 2 bedrooms 581 sq ft can fit 2 queen beds yet some 2 bedrooms only 1 single bed in each room. (a first in sg?)

420sf 2 bedder??? This one really power!!!

buy stack 4 and stack 5 ("dual-key" ) lah. then can rent out to 4 gok gok gey. stay the 420 sq ft one and do business in shifts in the 581 sq ft one.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    420sf 2 bedder??? This one really power!!!

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

646ft 4bdr!... wow!!... i like, i like!!...
    geylang MM-MeiMei all very slim 1....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    buy stack 4 and stack 5 ("dual-key" ) lah. then can rent out to 4 gok gok gey. stay the 420 sq ft one and do business in shifts in the 581 sq ft one.
    heya... opposite this new estate is wingfong ct/mans lah... go buy wingfong ct/mans and DIY partitions into more tiny rooms + dual-key... cheaper...

Lor 14 is a BAD BAD BAD idea. don't mind looking at the chio mei meis.....but would you want to see all the dirty ham sup ah peks loitering at your doorstep......

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    Tat layout actually quite good if hack away bedrm 3 and the guest rm become a store rm.....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Tat layout actually quite good if hack away bedrm 3 and the guest rm become a store rm.....
    true... and convert guest rm to bigger kitchen.... i hate open kitchen...

totally designed to be a chicken coop lor. which family would seriously consider staying in the 3 and 4 bedders there?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Lor 14 is a BAD BAD BAD idea. don't mind looking at the chio mei meis.....but would you want to see all the dirty ham sup ah peks loitering at your doorstep......

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    totally designed to be a chicken coop lor. which family would seriously consider staying in the 3 and 4 bedders there?
    Bargain hunter but the architecture and furnishings like quite atas leh....maybe for more upmarket gals hehe

Default New Launch - Central Imperial @ Geylang

Central Imperial @ Geylang is actually a unique and also contemporary perpetual advancement the particular matches your current taste as well as fulfils your supreme desires. Placed to rise through the cardiovascular connected with Geylang, just one view it you can really like it has the charming layout in addition to luxurious characteristics that can make anyone tremble on the inside. A wonderful view of a classy whole world of living. As soon as you’re in the human body don’t want to keep just as before.

That property discovered in any directed urban center edge using a really low cost-effective small massive together with procurement generate. This specific home is definitely an great time in shelling out as it incorporates a higher potential having funds love near directly into Dakota/ Aljunied MRT for simple obtain almost every destination you want to travel. Giving you a cozy and also late type of travel. Throughout periods that you want to become absolutely free and enjoy within the awesome sun, just push so that you can Integrated Hotel and also Suntec Area. Spend some time generally there with all your spouse and children to make the most out of just about every moment. You'll never worry about intending household as your way is simply a little while of driving away from these kinds of resorts.

Giving you modern choices of pursuits that will match your man or women energy and lifestyle. That you are fortunate using adequate endless living space to convey all by yourself distinctly. Mobility is your call to discover exuberance that will comes someone's through residing in Central Imperial. Unveil a vibrant life-style that is certainly stunning, striking in addition to incredible. Count on incomparable multitude classy services of which happen previous to your eyes. The good thing about existing sits solely to your account. As soon as the town can be your neighbor, you can simply assume a fascinating life style! Remaining units from the all over the place, it is possible to exist towards max. Through going to your work environment in the flooring business centre to be able to doing a fully entertained way of life.

A clear design of creativity to enhance living on its simplest way of just living. Giving the expertise in an entire life advantage if you be in addition to go ahead and enhance their lives and also fall in love with its capabilities to make you satisfied plus articles. Enjoyment with your attain to allow you to experience that you are special as the competition ought to get this.

Dwelling along with stumbling out of bed in a lavish connected with ease maybe lulled in to a soothing snooze each day since it’s whatever you deserve. With 2RM/2 1/3RM/3 1/4RM systems available there's nothing a lot more that one could obtain. Consequently loosen up and enjoy every one of the comforts involving residence. This is exactly what people call extravagance existing with a touch of peace and quiet that you just are worthy of. Bring out a captivating way of life that's stunning, marvelous plus amazing. Anticipate unmatched multitude classy features which happen previous to up your eyes. The beauty with residing sits specifically to your account.

Want to function as the initially to receive your decision system of Central Imperial on the very best selling price? Get ready for your new launch associated with Central Imperial together with Central Imperial Floors Options. Buy your most current revisions from Property Forum Singapore.

Visit: http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/di...perial-geylang for more info

"cardiovascular connected" and "tremble on the inside"... Sounds very that one...Lol I like

Default Central Imperial @ Geylang Lorong 14 (District 14, Freehold)

Central Imperial @ Geylang Lorong 14 (District 14)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

Summary

Developer :
    G28 Development Pte Ltd
    Est. TOP :
    Jan 2015
    District :
    14 (Geylang)
    Est. Quantum Price :
    From $5xxk up
    No. Of Towers :
    Tenure :
    Freehold
    No. Of Storey : 8 Storeys
    Site Area :
    14,446.36 sqft
    No. Of Units :
    Main Orientation : East/West Facing
    Units Composition :
    1+S, 2, 2+S, 3, 3+G, 4+G
    Distance to MRT :
    5 mins to Mountbatten MRT
    Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
    Payment Scheme :
    Normal Progressive
    Primary Schools within 1km : Geylang Methodist School
    Kong Hwa School

Unit Types and Sizes

(Type - No. of Units - Sizes (sqft))

1 Bedroom + Study
    A - 1 - 484

2 Bedrooms
    B1 – B5 - 25 - 420/506/549/581

2 Bedrooms + Study
    B6 – B9 - 15 - 549/603/689/1098

3 Bedrooms
    D1/D2 - 6 - 786

3 Bedrooms + Study
    C1-C6/D3 - 15 - 646/743/786/797

4 Bedrooms + Study
    E1 - 1 - 990

Facilities

Swimming Pool
    Pool Deck
    Parking Space

Interior

Swimming Pool

Street Map

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Nottinghill Suites as well as for other new launch condos!

Developer doesn't seem to have any track record. Caveat emptor....

30 out of 63 sold in nov

1 more sold at 1192psf. 16 left.

anyone pass by this site? the expected TOP date on the board is when?

1 sold in June, 12 to go.

anyone know when is the expected TOP date? what is the progress now?

Tour bus runs over pedestrian at Geylang; man dies at scene

*Published on Jun 05, 2013 5:53 PM8*364*0*Purchase this article for republicationBuy SPH photosBy Lim Yan Liang

Both the front and back wheels of a tour bus ran over a pedestrian on Wednesday morning, but the driver did not know this until he saw an eyewitness waving and shouting frantically.He then stopped and reversed the bus, unknowingly running over the victim a third time.This accident happened at the intersection of Geylang Lorong 14 and Talma Road shortly after 8am. Police said they received a call about the incident at 8.17am. The driver was subsequently arrested and investigations are ongoing.The victim, a Malaysian man believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

-----

Bless his soul and may he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis View Post
    The Smallest 4 Bedder ever?

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    The Smallest 4 Bedder ever?

Wow, my 958 sqft only 2 bedrooms, I think I going to knock down the wall and start to partition a few more room

Yours got too many BW and ac ledges, but can add 1 more room at bomb shelter

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Wow, my 958 sqft only 2 bedrooms, I think I going to knock down the wall and start to partition a few more room