Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Some info on this Goodrich Park enbloc:
    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Goodri...go+for+%2486m/

Interesting elevated land (vs lowland road). Not too small, FH and exclusive, near mrt.

Preview started already?

I saw the condo rental adverts here, how can it be??

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-goodrich-park

goodrich park still not torn down yet. hence, they are trying to squeeze out every cent of rent before they tear it down and build this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    I saw the condo rental adverts here, how can it be??

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-goodrich-park

Saw this news by chance, did not follow that time. For sure Lim tau tow's project will be those small ones 5 storey high apt. Wat about the Pelikat Mansion? 70000sf, will it be tall building kind or sama sama 5 storey high small project? Apt or condo status?

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Two+re...p+for+en+bloc/

Heard tat it will be at least 1300psf... Think the developer is still hoping to catch the cream amid the volatile economy...1200psf still miserably ok considering it is kovan area...not any where like district 15

Quote Originally Posted by ureshiman
    Heard tat it will be at least 1300psf... Think the developer is still hoping to catch the cream amid the volatile economy...1200psf still miserably ok considering it is kovan area...not any where like district 15
    Park Residence $1500 psf+ nearby was sold out in weeks. Expect ard $1600 psf for e 1 bedders.

Wow....seems the steam n bubble still going strong ya

Wow....seems the steam n bubble still going strong ya
    Get ready for the burst!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Get ready for the burst!
    Advertisement is $6xx for 1 bedder. Maybe it's only $1400 psf afterall... But this one looks good.

When is the preview?

Preview already started, only cheque submission. No showfalt yet cos not ready. Will be ready mid to end sep. Agent told me around 1.2k- 1.4k psf for 1 bedder leh.. not sure how accurate.

Preview already started, only cheque submission. No showfalt yet cos not ready. Will be ready mid to end sep. Agent told me around 1.2k- 1.4k psf for 1 bedder leh.. not sure how accurate.
    Agent is only guessing too. The price list will only be released on the day of the preview or VVIP preview.

Wow! So hot here

Agent is only guessing too. The price list will only be released on the day of the preview or VVIP preview.
    Yes, Park Residences near by upped their psf significantly (beyond the range of indicative psf) during the VIP launch when they collected a lot of cheques. I think this one most likely will hit above $1400 psf for the 1 bedder, because there are very limited number available.

When everybody's rushing to hand in their cheques, it probably is not the time to buy. Give it another year to re-evaluate position! Just my 2 cents worth!

When everybody's rushing to hand in their cheques, it probably is not the time to buy. Give it another year to re-evaluate position! Just my 2 cents worth!
    This is quite a nice FH project near MRT. FH and 999LH projects will be harder to come by next year due to the higher DC and inflation. I have a contrary view: if everybody rushes in with a cheque, then it might be easier to sub-sale to those who miss the boat!

I am waiting patiently for this project, think this is one of the best project launch so far in terms of tenure and location. D19 best location imho will be serangoon and kovan. Moreover near MRT plus FH. Can't be better if priced reasonably.

I am waiting patiently for this project, think this is one of the best project launch so far in terms of tenure and location. D19 best location imho will be serangoon and kovan. Moreover near MRT plus FH. Can't be better if priced reasonably.
    I will go for it even if it is around $1400 psf (but I have run out of Vit M due to another purchase this year )

All the fever aside, still think a freehold at kovan still high compared to eg one leceister fh at potong pasir nearer city at abt 1100psf resale. There is already oversupply now, unless pocket is deep dun think can cash in so soon when top as still in recession recovery possibly....

Good good... Go for the smallest unit.....

It's definitely my buy list of 2011..

Not enough vitamin M....

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I will go for it even if it is around $1400 psf (but I have run out of Vit M due to another purchase this year )
    Same same. Can only go and see look see look!

Default BLISS @ KOVAN Singapore Floor Plans | ForSaleByDevelopers.Net

Launching Soon Near MRT! BLISS@KOVAN - 2A Simon Lane / Upper Serangoon Road | Sales Hotline: +65-61001699 | Singapore Private Residential Apartments & Condominiums By BBR Kovan Pte Ltd (Direct From Developer) | ForSaleByDevelopers.Net

BLISS@KOVAN eBrochure / Floor Plans / Site Plan Available (Latest!)

http://www.forsalebydevelopers.net/d19-blisskovan.html

ForSaleByDevelopers.Net - Search Engine Available For Easy Search of Other Property Launches in Singapore.

BLISS@KOVAN. Rare Freehold Sanctuary Homes within the enclaves of private estate of Kovan, yet 5 minutes walk to Kovan MRT / Heartland Mall. Nearby Punggol Nasi Lemak also awaits you.

Choice Units of 1/2/3/Penthouse Available.

BLISS@KOVAN VVIP Sales Hotline: +65-61001699
    Home Page: http://www.forsalebydevelopers.net/d19-blisskovan.html

Default Over-priced?

heard from an agent that this project will be launched at average 1300psf. my personal view is if the developer gives a discount at 1200psf, i dun think is value for money considering is kovan area and not one of the prime areas

how do the rest of non-agent friends out there feel?

How to walk to Kovan mrt in 5 minutes. More like 12 minutes. Cannot compete with Kovan Melody and Kovan residences for rental.
    heard from an agent that this project will be launched at average 1300psf. my personal view is if the developer gives a discount at 1200psf, i dun think is value for money considering is kovan area and not one of the prime areas

how do the rest of non-agent friends out there feel?

I think the master bedroom windows of all the units (except 1br ones) are either facing direct east or direct west....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    How to walk to Kovan mrt in 5 minutes. More like 12 minutes. Cannot compete with Kovan Melody and Kovan residences for rental.
    Trust me, I lived there before. It takes only 5 mins to walk to the Kovan MRT station. Not too far and not too near to MRT and Upp Serangoon road thereby providing a quiet and private enclave.

Quote Originally Posted by RSG
    Trust me, I lived there before. It takes only 5 mins to walk to the Kovan MRT station. Not too far and not too near to MRT and Upp Serangoon road thereby providing a quiet and private enclave.
    A little slopy.....7-8mins shd be ok

Actually this project quite nice.....the only big fh project in tat area

If its below 1200psf for 2bdr can consider

But the siteplan not nice.....like miltonia