Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Demolition for Bliss had started with Jan 2013 completion schedule. Simon Road LH99 showroom seems to be ready anytime.

Kanararu, you seem up to date with BLiss. you lived in kovan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Demolition for Bliss had started with Jan 2013 completion schedule. Simon Road LH99 showroom seems to be ready anytime.
    sure 2013 Jan completion?

demolision will be completed by Jan 2013 thats what it means, and then construction will begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Writ
    Kanararu, you seem up to date with BLiss. you lived in kovan?
    Sorry I don't stay there. Just happened to recce the Wing Tai site and these 2 locations at one go.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    7 sold at 1303psf median in July. 33 units left but this is july data. maybe aug sold a lot?
    Bliss advertised today in Straits Times, units starting from $9xx psf. Totally unexpected, how can price spiralled downwards so much from 1st launched price of $1,4xx psf not forgetting it's freehold. On the other hand, Kovan Regency can attract average price of $1,200 psf.
    This afternoon, saw huge crowd at Heron Bay preview, an EC not launched yet. Passed by Naung Residences, 999 leasehold, empty with not one soul.

Quote Originally Posted by chanel
    Bliss advertised today in Straits Times, units starting from $9xx psf. Totally unexpected, how can price spiralled downwards so much from 1st launched price of $1,4xx psf not forgetting it's freehold. On the other hand, Kovan Regency can attract average price of $1,200 psf.
    This afternoon, saw huge crowd at Heron Bay preview, an EC not launched yet. Passed by Naung Residences, 999 leasehold, empty with not one soul.
    I think bliss left penthouse units so $9xx psf should be referring to those. As for heron bay, they are more for Hdb upgraders and home buyers. Naung is more like for investors with majority of units are 1 and 2 bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh
    I think bliss left penthouse units so $9xx psf should be referring to those. As for heron bay, they are more for Hdb upgraders and home buyers. Naung is more like for investors with majority of units are 1 and 2 bedders.
    That's right. Bliss penthouse have about 50% open terrace hence the psf is $9xx. As for Naung I still don't know why it's not moving. According to concept plan 2001, the line from sin Ming MRT will interchange there as well as another line from hougang down south-east to the upcoming defu lane business park.

That's right. Bliss penthouse have about 50% open terrace hence the psf is $9xx. As for Naung I still don't know why it's not moving. According to concept plan 2001, the line from sin Ming MRT will interchange there as well as another line from hougang down south-east to the upcoming defu lane business park.
    Could it be from amk mrt instead of from sin Ming mrt? Coz that's what I thought initially.

I was quite interested in naung for own stay but too bad I need at least 3 bedrooms. Naung's 3 bedrooms are penthouse unit which I don't want and unable to afford.

Could it be from amk mrt instead of from sin Ming mrt? Coz that's what I thought initially.

I was quite interested in naung for own stay but too bad I need at least 3 bedrooms. Naung's 3 bedrooms are penthouse unit which I don't want and unable to afford.
    If the line starts from sin Ming it can connect the TSL with NSL. Thats the advantage i can think of.

If Defu lane mrt is to be built Parc Vera value will be enhanced. Defu mrt is possible but need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    If Defu lane mrt is to be built Parc Vera value will be enhanced. Defu mrt is possible but need to wait.
    \

I think it's super low priority for now given that DTL is in the works. It's supposed to leave Hougang and then go down Hougang Ave 3 to join Eunos MRT before heading between DTL and EWL to join up to Tampines thus closing the loop.

If the line starts from sin Ming it can connect the TSL with NSL. Thats the advantage i can think of.

Ic. If that's the case, it will connect Thomson line to NSL, NEL, EWL and DTL. Really cut the journey time by a lot if one wants to travel from north to east.

Ic. If that's the case, it will connect Thomson line to NSL, NEL, EWL and DTL. Really cut the journey time by a lot if one wants to travel from north to east.
    For now, the best public tpt way from Hougang to say Bedok is still bus 25, 854.

updates on the construction process from anyone staying near there?

Quote Originally Posted by Writ
    updates on the construction process from anyone staying near there?
    Construction completion planned for end sep 2014. Can see some machines there and showflat still around. Just PM you.
    Last edited by Kanarazu; 27-11-12 at 19:25.

According to draft masterplan, dimensions international college will be moving out and the land split into a park and a residential plot, presumably on 99lh. This plot will be subjected to the 100sqm rule, it will be interesting to watch how future developer will sell 180 units averaging 100sqm in size.

Default 4 Jan 2014

Purposely drove there last month. The construction seem slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh View Post
    Purposely drove there last month. The construction seem slow.
    Guess BBR busy on the many govt contracts due this year.

How come they still lay bricks rather than doing full prefab?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu View Post
    Guess BBR busy on the many govt contracts due this year.

How come they still lay bricks rather than doing full prefab?
    I have no idea. Maybe it is low rise and they don't need to rush? Or it could be because of the way it is designed which makes it difficult to do full prefab? Saw Parc Vera also lay bricks too and seem like using old style of construction as compare to the BTO beside it.
    Last edited by Eh; 15-01-14 at 23:13.

Bricks alot cheaper.

Default Estimated TOP

I heard from a staff from BBR that they plan to
    TOP in Q2 2015 but of course this is non-official.

Anyone has any recent update?

Started to source around for ID now and getting
    a few quotations.

Default slowest block 6B is now building level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bebebear View Post
    The completion date on the site notice board has been updated from sep 2014 to end 2015, did you notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu View Post
    The completion date on the site notice board has been updated from sep 2014 to end 2015, did you notice that?
    Hi Kanarazu,

I was not paying much attention to the site notice board, by the way I called their office to check on estimated TOP and was told their targeted date is still June, really hope that will come true instead of Dec.

Did you get a unit here too?

Hi Bebebear. I've sent you a private message.

LG Aircon..... Well done developer.

I've created a Facebook group "Bliss@Kovan (residents only)".

TOP soon?