Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Default Bliss @ Kovan (D19, Freehold, BBR Kovan Pte Ltd)

Brand new 1+1 with rooftop swimming pool and BBQ pit, near to kembangan MRT stn. With many eateries nearby...

Full Furnish Full A/C, asking 2.7k mthly (neg)

Call Eric @ 91877978

Default Bliss @ Kovan

Bliss @ Kovan set to rise from the heart of Kovan. Bliss @ Kovan floor plans soon and Price PSF will be attractively priced to sell for strategic investors. Bliss @ Kovan is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining yourself at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away.

They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Bliss @ Kovan, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit of Bliss @ Kovan at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
    New Launch Singapore

attractive low quantum usually means super high psf and ultra-small mickey mouse units

This project also dog hole units? Crap, I thought of going down to see see.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    attractive low quantum usually means super high psf and ultra-small mickey mouse units

want to advertise also post in wrong segment...haiz....

Hi,

No mickey mouse units. Located at Cul de sac of Simon lane near a Chinese temple. If walk to Kovan Mrt will be quite a distance unlike Kovan melody and Kovan residence. Freehold land from goodrich park en-bloc.

http://www.singaporepiling.com.sg/at...essRelease.pdf

Kovan is not in D21.

Default Bliss @ Kovan FREEHOLD ~0.3km to MRT

Launching soon in sep. Price quite attractive, concept like the terrase, low rise style condo.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Launching soon in sep. Price quite attractive, concept like the terrase, low rise style condo.
    Give link to site and floor plan plus indicative pricing. Better chances.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...LISS-Kovan.php

Quite a big piece of freehold land
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Default FH

S$1250 psf, <1M for 2 bedder.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...le-bliss-kovan

Thanks,
    Richard

Quite generous. Marble bathroom (wall and floor), marble floor for everything else.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

This one will be hot...

Keen with their Penthouse, but will be stretching to the max!!! 2 bedder PH cost more than 1.5m.. Very huge, 1600+++ sft large, less than 1kpsf tho.

It is good that they are defying the trend and not just building MMs,
    But from the floor plans, the balconey are just super big

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This one will be hot...
    That depends on what happens in the next couple of days to their launch in the global economy! Then again I guess time and again, our Singapore buyers have shown themselves to be either ignorant of what's happening in the world or they have absolutely no fear of recessions or retrenchment, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    It is good that they are defying the trend and not just building MMs,
    But from the floor plans, the balconey are just super big
    Frankly, their floor area is merely a regular sized projects which are already one too many in D19. I'm actually looking forward to those projects which has a bigger floor area. How about a non ground floor or Penthouse at 1600 sf for a 3 bedder instead of the regular 1000 to 1300 sf?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    That depends on what happens in the next couple of days to their launch in the global economy! Then again I guess time and again, our Singapore buyers have shown themselves to be either ignorant of what's happening in the world or they have absolutely no fear of recessions or retrenchment, etc!
    Quite near Kovan MRT and shopping mall. FH and among landed properties, no fear, it will sell out.

Quite near Kovan MRT and shopping mall. FH and among landed properties, no fear, it will sell out.
    No problem about selling out. Its more a matter of how fast or how slow!

I think because of this project, Richard 21 and the recent stock market turmoils that made the developers of ISuites cut price by min $20k to clear the remaining units. This area is experiencing rejuvenation due to new condos and cluster houses. But the traffic along Upper Serangoon road will get worse.

I think because of this project, Richard 21 and the recent stock market turmoils that made the developers of ISuites cut price by min $20k to clear the remaining units. This area is experiencing rejuvenation due to new condos and cluster houses. But the traffic along Upper Serangoon road will get worse.
    And so the horror of driving along Upper Serangoon road is reflected all over. Those living at D Pavilion will have difficulty exiting their condos if not for the traffic junction just before the condo gates. The other condo down that stretch of road will encounter similar difficulties too. Sigh! When Minton is completed, its even worse, right? D19 is getting congested indeed so must resort to taking train liao!

And so the horror of driving along Upper Serangoon road is reflected all over. Those living at D Pavilion will have difficulty exiting their condos if not for the traffic junction just before the condo gates. The other condo down that stretch of road will encounter similar difficulties too. Sigh! When Minton is completed, its even worse, right? D19 is getting congested indeed so must resort to taking train liao!
    Many people staying there will also share your thoughts of taking MRT instead of driving. What will happen next?

Many people staying there will also share your thoughts of taking MRT instead of driving. What will happen next?
    That is the minister's call already... isn't this what he strongly advocates? To use public transport more because our country carries a 1st world public transportation?

That is the minister's call already... isn't this what he strongly advocates? To use public transport more because our country carries a 1st world public transportation?
    Punggol and Sengkang are still building up. I doubt NE line is designed for this surge in population.

Punggol and Sengkang are still building up. I doubt NE line is designed for this surge in population.
    Well, they are boosting capacity by up to 50% in the next 5 to 6 years by adding some 12 new trains to the NEL. But, I doubt if it will relieve the overcrowding situation in the trains during peak hours.

M considering D19, but now 2nd thoughts...

Pls don't depend on my views hor! Must weigh the pros and cons yourself I bought a unit at D13, as it is more accessible and nearer to the city center. I drove from Braddell and reached Bedok in less than 10 min via the viaduct (actually closer to 5 min+ as I usually drive > 100 km/h). Amazing.

But I do think tat this is a better deal than those recent LH99 near MRT launches eg Nin residences.

But I do think tat this is a better deal than those recent LH99 near MRT launches eg Nin residences.
    If you mind 99LH

M considering D19, but now 2nd thoughts...
    If not D19, where else? Way up north? No way for me man! D15 is already very saturated. D13 also quite tight already except for that park sitting above the cemetary which I'm not very keen! Hmmm.... where else?

Actually I still think that D19 is ok lah! If its the traffic conditions, then just take train lor! Anyway, Balestier area probably has one of the worse traffic conditions.. but housing prices are still ok leh!

If not D19, where else? Way up north? No way for me man! D15 is already very saturated. D13 also quite tight already except for that park sitting above the cemetary which I'm not very keen! Hmmm.... where else?

Actually I still think that D19 is ok lah! If its the traffic conditions, then just take train lor! Anyway, Balestier area probably has one of the worse traffic conditions.. but housing prices are still ok leh!
    D19 also very saturated wor. Look at the number of new launches!