Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Centra Residence, Lor 7 Geylang, 78 units

  1. #21

    Default

    Like what i said earlier, i feel odd numbered lorongs nearer to Paya lebar mrt will be a better bet. OR u can check out Studio8 @ lor 1. prices are a lot more expensive though (even higher than some D15 projects).

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by price
    Like what i said earlier, i feel odd numbered lorongs nearer to Paya lebar mrt will be a better bet. OR u can check out Studio8 @ lor 1. prices are a lot more expensive though (even higher than some D15 projects).
    Roughly how much are the units of Studio8 @ Lor 1?

    Is it the one with a "GPS" logo on the show unit @ Lor 1?

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Roughly how much are the units of Studio8 @ Lor 1?

    Is it the one with a "GPS" logo on the show unit @ Lor 1?
    Starts from 6xxk i think.

  4. #24

    Default

    STUDIO8 JALAN AYER Apartment 1 735,000 463 Strata 1,588 Jan-12

  5. #25

    Default

    I think the median psf price is 1500 for studio 8. Is more expensive than other geylang projects. But the location is good. Can't get any projects that so near to kallang Mrt already.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newhomes
    I think the median psf price is 1500 for studio 8. Is more expensive than other geylang projects. But the location is good. Can't get any projects that so near to kallang Mrt already.
    Yes, Lorong 7 is very far away from this. A good 10+mins walk. Try aiming for something near Paya Lebar instead? Since u missed GE, maybe u can look at upcoming Ness/Primedge

  7. #27

    Default

    Thats y the 2nd nearest that I can think of is centra residence. Lorong 7.
    And I think studio8 is fully sold by now already.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newhomes
    Thats y the 2nd nearest that I can think of is centra residence. Lorong 7.
    And I think studio8 is fully sold by now already.
    I doubt it is.

    Centra Resi has poor facing. Back facing is blocked by an old yellow apartment block, road facing will be noisy. Pricing is similar to Subsale of Centra Studio and Suites which TOPs 5 years earlier. Time value of money i seriously think this is not worthwhile. 2017 is too far away. Maybe Watertown will be done first.

  9. #29

    Default

    36 sold at 1353psf median in feb. 61.5% sold.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    36 sold at 1353psf median in feb. 61.5% sold.
    Straits times effect. Bet most of these buyers unaware of the 2017 TOP date. or perhaps miss the boat for GE.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions