Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Centra Residence, Lor 7 Geylang, 78 units

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Is 2017 indicative date? Usually actual TOP should be earlier?
    Newest sold out project many times the size of Centra Residence, Guillemard Edge Est TOP 14/15. If your a developer, will u indicate 2017 for nothing?

Lorong 7 is not like what they said 5-8mins walk to kallang mrt. Even driving takes a couple of mins cause the junction is so wide. Try taking a stroll. and the pool facing units of this project are all facing this very ugly and run down Yellow coloured apartment. I'm sure u wun wanna face the road either. Hence i feel its not a good project, bad facing, not that near kallang mrt, super late TOP. 2017 can compete with Watertown.

This was launched in Early Jan, only till recently because of the bad sales Pinnacles had no choice but to advertise on the papers. You'll seldom see geylang projects advertise in the papers esp these <100 units. Only those hard to sell ones like Le Regal (heart of red light district)

If u missed out on GE and wanna get some geylang action, wait for those nearer to the Paya Lebar side, (35, 37, 39) For the even lorongs maybe 36- 40?

There's a upcoming one that had problem launching since last year. Smart suites. Think they changed the name to Smart Aljunied now. Near Centra studios/suites @ Lorong 25/27 very near aljunied mrt.

If u want near GE, idyllic suites, NESS and primedge all have earlier TOP than centra resi. Same concept as centra
    Last edited by price; 6th March 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    During launch, cheapest 1 bedder was at 527k. I was there but didnt buy. 2017 TOP is a let down. Developer not revealing why so late.
    Giving time for the OKT to plan their marketing Stretargy when they can start business . Now very popular to operate from condo.

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Any issues with Lor 7?
    Just about the surrounding area, and the road is narrow and with some old commercial building around.

I think is more on my own personal preference

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Giving time for the OKT to plan their marketing Stretargy when they can start business . Now very popular to operate from condo.
    ... Please, their casa cambio, much bigger scale 50m lap pool can TOP earlier than this geylang 70+ units flat?

So is Centra residences fully sold?
    I found that lorong 7 is better than lorong 30 where GE and idyllic suites located.
    the walking distance from centra residences to kallang mrt is the same as GE to dakota mrt. about 500-600 meters. but kallang mrt is more strategy.
    and lorong 30 is not so 'clean' during night time i suppose.
    what do u guys think?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast