Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Centra Residence, Lor 7 Geylang, 78 units

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Straits times effect. Bet most of these buyers unaware of the 2017 TOP date. or perhaps miss the boat for GE.
    I think they never read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    I think they never read this thread.
    All the agents will tell them the typical thing.

"Pinnacle assets' Centra studios & suites launched last year gonna build finish already! Centra Residences plot is flat ground with no buildings to tear down! gonna take 1 year too!"

All the agents will tell them the typical thing.

"Pinnacle assets' Centra studios & suites launched last year gonna build finish already! Centra Residences plot is flat ground with no buildings to tear down! gonna take 1 year too!"
    Maybe the developer thinks that it might take a while to sell their units as the location is in Geylang, so it will be safer to leave a bigger gap for the TOP date. But nowadays. Geylang properties seem to be selling quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Maybe the developer thinks that it might take a while to sell their units as the location is in Geylang, so it will be safer to leave a bigger gap for the TOP date. But nowadays. Geylang properties seem to be selling quite well.
    I really doubt so. I know there're reasons they cant start building on this plot of land yet

Look at Casa Cambio, same developer, launched 3 months later, yet TOP 2015 when its like how many times the size of this.

I really doubt so. I know there're reasons they cant start building on this plot of land yet
    Mind sharing? curious to know

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    36 sold at 1353psf median in feb. 61.5% sold.
    Better numbers than expected... Really this hot? Seemed to be the 2nd best selling Geylang proj in Feb after GE.

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Better numbers than expected... Really this hot? Seemed to be the 2nd best selling Geylang proj in Feb after GE.
    All it takes is marketing efforts.

All it takes is marketing efforts.
    Seemed like $$ well spent for a quarter-page ad on ST every Sat...

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Seemed like $$ well spent for a quarter-page ad on ST every Sat...
    Yep, Dec-Feb no sales guess they cannot take it anymore.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast