Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Centra Residence, Lor 7 Geylang, 78 units

Quote Originally Posted by newhomes
    So is Centra residences fully sold?
    I found that lorong 7 is better than lorong 30 where GE and idyllic suites located.
    the walking distance from centra residences to kallang mrt is the same as GE to dakota mrt. about 500-600 meters. but kallang mrt is more strategy.
    and lorong 30 is not so 'clean' during night time i suppose.
    what do u guys think?
    If purely talk about location, Lor 7 is nearer to Kallang mrt and Lor 30 is nearer to Dakota. Kallang mrt I believe is more strategy than Docata.
    Price wise, I believe near Kallang mrt will have higher demand, if suppose comercial development is taking shape in near future.

But I really feel Lor 7 is too narrow and surrounded by some old commercial building. And really do not like it, especially Centra. It is lousy design with skinny pool. Triplet penthouse is worst.

So is Centra residences fully sold?
    I found that lorong 7 is better than lorong 30 where GE and idyllic suites located.
    the walking distance from centra residences to kallang mrt is the same as GE to dakota mrt. about 500-600 meters. but kallang mrt is more strategy.
    and lorong 30 is not so 'clean' during night time i suppose.
    what do u guys think?
    Lor 7 is indeed nearer to town / Kallang MRT. But do take a stroll from kallang mrt to lor 7. Definitely more than 10 mins + it's not a very pleasant walk.

Putting the above aside, this project will TOP much later than GE which is more than double the size of Centra Resi. Starting price for the units in CR is also much higher than GE. Really dont see much upside about this project. Even buying a subsale from Centra Suites/ Studio is a better choice IMO

So what is the psf price of centra residences, GE and resale of centra suites?
    And the rental yield forecast?
    Ultimately still price the major factor.
    I m thinkin to invest one small units condo in geylang area.
    Consider the distance to town, geylang has the cheapest psf price.
    Last edited by newhomes; 13th March 2012 at 08:14 AM.

Furthermore area from kallang mrt to stadium is going to build the new comercial hub. Will this cause geylang property boom in next few years? I hope I won't be too late to enter. Need some advices here.
    But, how promising is the kallang/paya lebar comercial hub in boosting geylang property? Where can I get these comercial hub development information?

So what is the psf price of centra residences, GE and resale of centra suites?
    And the rental yield forecast?
    Ultimately still price the major factor.
    I m thinkin to invest one small units condo in geylang area.
    Consider the distance to town, geylang has the cheapest psf price.
    I think this website can help you http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/
    Furthermore area from kallang mrt to stadium is going to build the new comercial hub. Will this cause geylang property boom in next few years? I hope I won't be too late to enter. Need some advices here.
    But, how promising is the kallang/paya lebar comercial hub in boosting geylang property? Where can I get these comercial hub development information?
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/MP2008/paya_lebar.htm

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast