Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know
    based on my search in propertyguru, it seems like Hedges Park is the 'cheapest' which still can get low $800-ish psf for 3-bedder with 1001 sqft

HP is cheap for a reason ? what is the launch price?

not that i'm complaning but need to understand the rationale and make an informed decision.

thanks

IIRC, launch price was about the same. HP's prices are comparable to Palm Isles and Parc Olympia nearby. Why 'cheap', u ask? Ulu and no MRT nearby lor.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    IIRC, launch price was about the same. HP's prices are comparable to Palm Isles and Parc Olympia nearby. Why 'cheap', u ask? Ulu and no MRT nearby lor.
    On top of it, it is 99 LH as compared to the other A to G neighbours which are FH
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

highest psf for this project was 484st MM

$1,129 PSF IN JUN 2011 FOR A 484-SQFT UNIT
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    One think HP has is bw and Pi and PO alrdy done away w that? Is it true, I rem reading somewhere...
    is there a law today cannot build bay window and planter box...

thanks for the info.
    i find the building is too low. even high floor probably has no view huh?

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    is there a law today cannot build bay window and planter box...
    No lah ... I wld like to get a unit w more livable space mah ... cos' every sqf u pay is x amt, so if you don't need a big planter, bw or balcony, then better strike out those proj lor ....

Btw, I seen Sea Esta, it is really efficiently planned. Best amg the 4, including finishing comparable to Seastrand.

thanks for the info.
    i find the building is too low. even high floor probably has no view huh?
    Ok, I'm vested in this development as I just pulled the trigger on a PH there.

Reasons why I preferred it over PO & PI:

1) PI only had small units and cluster housing left, plus the fact that it's further deeper in Flora Drive

2) Was considering on a PO PH which on a PSF basis was cheaper than HP. However, was not a fan of the sporty concept and was told maintenance for the PH will be a killer, >$400 per month! Location wise, still needed to walk out quite a distance to the bus stop.

3) Settled on HP as it has an exit out on Upp Changi North Road, very near a bus stop.

The PH layout was neat and the roof terrace was of the right size. View wise, we picked one that oversee the Japanese school so blockage was somewhat minimised.

Hope all this info helps in you making a decision!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    On top of it, it is 99 LH as compared to the other A to G neighbours which are FH

Actually, you will be surprised how close it is to some of the neighboring FH estates.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Same through that this project will had more disadvantage on selling in the future especially all the FH project status around this project and these older FH project seen to be very well maintance and looking at the price of the other two 99 years project selling much lower then this project.

I rem during its Super VVIP launch a friend called me and told me he had strike high return by purchasing this project and everything from the price, facilities, surrounding, return yield, market price in future , etc But in my mind I guess his agent must be a good lier.......

Actually, you will be surprised how close it is to some of the neighboring FH estates.

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Same through that this project will had more disadvantage on selling in the future especially all the FH project status around this project and these older FH project seen to be very well maintance and looking at the price of the other two 99 years project selling much lower then this project.

I rem during its Super VVIP launch a friend called me and told me he had strike high return by purchasing this project and everything from the price, facilities, surrounding, return yield, market price in future , etc But in my mind I guess his agent must be a good lier.......
    Well, then again all 3 LH99 developments, despite being launched one after another, are all now > 80% sold.

It's just all a matter of preference.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit

huh?? looking at the price comparisons chart all three 99 leasehold condos around the same price what.

thanks for your input. you got a penthouse unit with roof on level #07-xx?

Ok, I'm vested in this development as I just pulled the trigger on a PH there.

Reasons why I preferred it over PO & PI:

1) PI only had small units and cluster housing left, plus the fact that it's further deeper in Flora Drive

2) Was considering on a PO PH which on a PSF basis was cheaper than HP. However, was not a fan of the sporty concept and was told maintenance for the PH will be a killer, >$400 per month! Location wise, still needed to walk out quite a distance to the bus stop.

3) Settled on HP as it has an exit out on Upp Changi North Road, very near a bus stop.

The PH layout was neat and the roof terrace was of the right size. View wise, we picked one that oversee the Japanese school so blockage was somewhat minimised.

Hope all this info helps in you making a decision!

thanks for your input. you got a penthouse unit with roof on level #07-xx?
    Aiyah, there are no secrets one. If u are subscribed to squarefoot.com.sg, all can tell!

All the PH units are #07-XX!!!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Aiyah, there are no secrets one. If u are subscribed to squarefoot.com.sg, all can tell!

All the PH units are #07-XX!!!
    Hi Bro, do you know when will the HP top? From website it said June 2015, but it launched much eariler than PI and PO right?

Quote Originally Posted by lzhou006
    Hi Bro, do you know when will the HP top? From website it said June 2015, but it launched much eariler than PI and PO right?
    Hey man, I visited the showroom on Fri, agent was saying 2H of 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Hey man, I visited the showroom on Fri, agent was saying 2H of 2014.
    By my own calculations based on the progress of the construction, I think likely 3Q 2014. Don't quote me though!

It was lauched in April 2011.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

By my own calculations based on the progress of the construction, I think likely 3Q 2014. Don't quote me though!

It was lauched in April 2011.
    Thanks for the info, quite interested to get a unit in HP. I took a visit to the show room and construction site, but seems they block the whole construction site and can not see anything. I saw your photos, where did you take it?

Thanks for the info, quite interested to get a unit in HP. I took a visit to the show room and construction site, but seems they block the whole construction site and can not see anything. I saw your photos, where did you take it?
    I took the pictures near the bus stop along Upp Changi Rd North, just after Best World International.

Happy house hunting!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

They adverstise on Sat saying got pool facing units available ... Anyone got latest pricing?

They adverstise on Sat saying got pool facing units available ... Anyone got latest pricing?
    thats what i hate about new devts u want the price must go down personally and check unless u know someone..thats why i like FEO their website got all pricing but then again their pricing...

HP has got like 3 main pools so pool facing ain't exactly rare!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

If you are subscribed to squarefoot.com.sg you will be able to see more detail such as the tower which is where they facing and level, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    huh?? looking at the price comparisons chart all three 99 leasehold condos around the same price what.

Construction progress 08/12/2012

Flora Drive is now connected to Upp Changi Rd North. . Not open to public still though.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Construction progress 08/12/2012

Flora Drive is now connected to Upp Changi Rd North. . Not open to public still though.
    Thanks for sharing. Looks the ground floor ceiling is very high.

Thanks for sharing. Looks the ground floor ceiling is very high.
    Might be the basement carpark instead.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Construction update 01/01/2013

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Is the showflat still open?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadus
    Is the showflat still open?
    Yes still open
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

I've been told there would be a MRT station opposite the Japanese School, if so any idea which line would this be?

No way this information could be verified

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar1
    I've been told there would be a MRT station opposite the Japanese School, if so any idea which line would this be?

No way this information could be verified
    are you referring to the future Tampines East MRT Station (DT33) ?

btw I still see that there's a lot of unit still not sold yet, compared to olympia which is selling like hot cake, what's wrong with this condo?