Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1217222732373839404142
Results 1,231 to 1,253 of 1253

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

I've exactly the same problem. Having problem to lock or unlock it. I'm from Blk 79. Asked the contractor to fix it once and now it's back to the same problem again. There's a good side to it, when someone tried to break in, he failed after many attempt. Will update u guys again when it's more appropriate.

Hi. Am among the last batch of owners to collect keys in early May, and joint inspection was on 15/5. Went to check it last weekend and there was NO rectification works done whatsoever.

Have misplaced the A4 sheet listing all the important contact #s unfortunately. Can anyone provide the # for the developer's I/C for HP please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eggie1961 View Post
    Singtel technician just set up my fibre connection. Everything went smoothly and I'm up now. Both wireless and cable connections working fine. Yeah!
    HI, it the cable working well on all the data point? if yes, can you let me know how or a picture can be helpful.? right now, my modem is connected to one of the point in the living hall for my wifi, thus i.e only that point can be use. if I need to use anm cable point, I got to shift my lan cable in between point.

Guys, for those that wish to install the wall paper for your house, suggest you do not go to the Wall story. the workmanship is so lousy, the team came with 4 men, and only 1 Chinese and 1 bangala is working the rest will be talking a walk around the estate.
    Tried calling the sale person but the attitude so a 180degree change when we show him the lousy workmanship via whatapps and the attitude on the phone. Lousy workmanship can be rectify but not lousy attitude. been almost 1 week and still not sound no picture from their end.

For those who had done, it. please check at the corners and the joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane81 View Post
    HI, it the cable working well on all the data point? if yes, can you let me know how or a picture can be helpful.? right now, my modem is connected to one of the point in the living hall for my wifi, thus i.e only that point can be use. if I need to use anm cable point, I got to shift my lan cable in between point.
    Hi. Not sure I understand what you are saying. You don't really need to connect your modem to any point if you only need wifi.

Anyway, here is what my panel looks like. Point 1 is for Singtel mio and Point 4 is to the room where my desktop computer is.
    Of course, I also have connect my desktop using a cable to the D4 point in the room.

IMG_20150608_104359.jpg
    Last edited by eggie1961; 08-06-15 at 10:57.

Quote Originally Posted by eggie1961 View Post
    Hi. Not sure I understand what you are saying. You don't really need to connect your modem to any point if you only need wifi.

Anyway, here is what my panel looks like. Point 1 is for Singtel mio and Point 4 is to the room where my desktop computer is.
    Of course, I also have connect my desktop using a cable to the D4 point in the room.

IMG_20150608_104359.jpg
    Hi, many thanks. yup this is what im referring.
    now got to buy a phone and short out the telephone line. appreciated your help.

Hi all,

Anyone can advise. We paid the 6 month maintenance fees when we first got our keys, how about subsequent payments?
    How do we go about from here? Thanks

Hi,

Anyone using Starhub dual brandband plans? Any ideas on its reliability or whether it is stable?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East View Post
    Hi,

Anyone using Starhub dual brandband plans? Any ideas on its reliability or whether it is stable?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm using it. So far so good.

Anyone knows for how long can I get the developer to do up the defect works.? I had got them to work on my main door for 6 times and it still the same. Guess the quality is bad. It just start cracking on the edges and after getting them to rectify it, it still the same and crack line just appearing again after weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East View Post
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.
    Guess don't have to worry too much on this..... When they need the money they will let you know.

Hello.
    I need advise on how to follow up with the defect ratification work apart from filling in the defect form provided by the management.

As like some of you who have shared, I'm facing similar experience - no action taken from developer/contractor for weeks to more than a month. When they do come, another havoc created eg. more scratches found, door frames gets more dents, replaced tiles doesn't seem to be align ... lots more.

Anyone sharing the same predicament like to get in touch?

This project is hopeless. I have spotted more than 100 over defects but yet to submit. Think will let go the unit upon rectify.

LET'S ALL SUBMIT COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE RIDICULOUSLY TINY RUBBISH CHUTES! It's so f@#$@# tiny that you cannot even throw one small bag of rubbish inside! And Tripartite doesn't even have a website to contact them. I just submitted complaints separately to Hong Leong and CDL. Am so f@#$@ PISSED!

Quote Originally Posted by blueysmurfy View Post
    LET'S ALL SUBMIT COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE RIDICULOUSLY TINY RUBBISH CHUTES! It's so f@#$@# tiny that you cannot even throw one small bag of rubbish inside! And Tripartite doesn't even have a website to contact them. I just submitted complaints separately to Hong Leong and CDL. Am so f@#$@ PISSED!
    Hi all, a group of residents have come together last week and will do again on 29th August @ 10 am - function room. All residents are welcome & encouraged to attend. Let's do this collectively.

Default Awning supplier?

Quote Originally Posted by myfan View Post
    Hi, can anyone recommend good & reliable retractable awning supplier?
    Hi, have you installed your awning? I have just moved in and looking for an awning supplier. I'm on the 8th floor with open balcony. Do you have a supplier to recommend? Thanks in advance.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1631212370466858/

Hedges Park Condominium @ Flora Drive D17 owner wanted to admin Closed Facebook group.

Have been creating Facebook group for owner and notice Hedges Park Condominium Facebook group is a open group(interesting).

Owner are discussing in forum instead in Open group https://www.facebook.com/groups/660909607267225/.

Don't worry about the defect, it is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkhairman View Post
    Hi, have you installed your awning? I have just moved in and looking for an awning supplier. I'm on the 8th floor with open balcony. Do you have a supplier to recommend? Thanks in advance.
    I have installed retractable awning.
    You can find the contact from http://alfresco.com.sg/

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    Hello.
    I need advise on how to follow up with the defect ratification work apart from filling in the defect form provided by the management.

As like some of you who have shared, I'm facing similar experience - no action taken from developer/contractor for weeks to more than a month. When they do come, another havoc created eg. more scratches found, door frames gets more dents, replaced tiles doesn't seem to be align ... lots more.

Anyone sharing the same predicament like to get in touch?
    I had the same experience when they come. they will created other issue like chipping my tile, stained on the wooden flooring and etc. The main door is the most irritating issue ass the quality is so lousy. I had done my rectification for the 6time and it still like that, then when I make noise, the hong leong rep will call me and give so much bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by overthehedge View Post
    Anyone having difficulty closing/locking the front door? Ours need a hard nudge multiple times before the bolt can be turned/locked (both from inside and outside). Happening quite frequently now and it's so annoying especially if you are rushing to work. It used to be ok, 2 month ago. I am asking the defects team to check. Just wondering if we are the only one having this issue?
    I also.... got to bang the door really hard before the alignment can happen. it is the alignment issue. the door is really is of poor quality. so many china items.

Just want to check if anyone is having crack line on the edges of the door and get frames?

Anyone have a good lawyer to intro to send some letter to the developer?
    Patience running out with the defects and the contractor.

is it security to live at G/F in hedges park?