Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10152025303536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1253

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by jiangouwang View Post
    I have one small question.

I have received developer's notice letter from my lawyer, base on which I accepted releasing next 25% payment, and also placed cash order for both servey and maintenance fee and submit them to my lawer this Mon. My lawyer told she will pass them to developer this Tue, and after that I didn't received any update from anyone.

So what is next step ? Can I direct contact developer to make key collection appointment now ?

I was so busy this week so might missed the instruction if it is part of paper notice letter.....
    Bank normally will take 5 working days to process the 25% loan payment. If you submitted your cash order on Monday to your lawyer firm, then they will inform the bank to process the 25% loan reimbursement. Lawyer firm respresent you will receive the cash voucher from bank on Monday and they will send it out to developer on Monday same day.
    Developer will received the cash voucher on Tuesday afternoon and on Tuesday later noon you can call developer to book appointment on your unit keys collection.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaqqie View Post
    Anyone can help? I cant seem to find the lighting point to install lights in the centre of the kitchen and the maid's toilet.
    Hi,

Hope you have sort out your lighting points.

We have moved into our unit. From our experience, we used the local contractors to fix out lights (the guys who actually run the cables during construction). Very reasonable bunch. Just pay them the installation fees. The plus point is they know exactly where the cable runs and advise if what we want to do is feasible.

We bought our lightings and fans from JB (whole lot cheaper) and get them fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaqqie View Post
    hihi,

can i just check where you bought your lights from?
    I went to a shop and was told that because ours is all false ceiling, we wun be able to fix those bigger lights.
    If needed, the contractor needs to fix an extra board as support.

anyone has any contacts for lights ?
    Thanks lots
    We bought our lights from Tampoi Lighting House (JB). Very reasonably priced and the guys there knows what suitable for HDB apartments - did't mention condo so we can bargain much more

If you are worried about GST, don't - our GST doesn't comes up more that SGD100.00 Even with that, still cheaper than buying in SG.

Quote Originally Posted by eggie1961 View Post
    Anybody knows if there is a car washing point in the car park?

Yes, there are several car washing points. There are taps, but u need to buy the head to turn it on. There are also electrical points for vacuum cleaner if u wish to vacuum your car.

Quote Originally Posted by makancula View Post
    I already have my internet working. So currently what I did is, Fiber point->modem->router (all of them inside DB). Then all my devices are connected via wireless. Not using any wall data point.

Here I want to know how to use Data Point correctly.
    As I pointed in my previous post, there is only 1 point at DB, but many points outside DB (I will check again though).
    And there is Telephone point at living room, but it's RJ45 not RJ11
    the Data Point are 1-1 link. In the DB you will see a corresponding pt for each room clearly marked at Data1.. etc. You will need a switch or the router that have 4 or more RJ45 output. Each output from the router will be patched to individual RJ45 points in the DB (you will need lots of network cable for that. With that you will have wired connection in all rooms.

Alternatively, you can link up on of the room. Thereafter you place a wireless repeater in that room to strengthen the signal.

Telephone point works the same. Its 1-1 too.

Hi, can anyone recommend good & reliable retractable awning supplier?

Any suggestion on ceiling fans for the bedrooms (not the master bedroom)? The bedroom seems to be too small for most typical ceiling fans.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jolly View Post
    Bank normally will take 5 working days to process the 25% loan payment. If you submitted your cash order on Monday to your lawyer firm, then they will inform the bank to process the 25% loan reimbursement. Lawyer firm respresent you will receive the cash voucher from bank on Monday and they will send it out to developer on Monday same day.
    Developer will received the cash voucher on Tuesday afternoon and on Tuesday later noon you can call developer to book appointment on your unit keys collection.
    Thanks Jolly. I have contacted developer and made an appointment this week.

Quote Originally Posted by myfan View Post
    Hi, can anyone recommend good & reliable retractable awning supplier?
    We need planning permission from the URA. If there are any owners of ground floor units or those with roof terraces who want to install retractable awnings, please get in touch with me so we can band together and apply as a group. This will also help defray the application cost. It can range from approx $300 to $2200 per unit depending on the no of joint applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by nchung View Post
    We need planning permission from the URA. If there are any owners of ground floor units or those with roof terraces who want to install retractable awnings, please get in touch with me so we can band together and apply as a group. This will also help defray the application cost. It can range from approx $300 to $2200 per unit depending on the no of joint applicants.
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/guideline...0skvivPt6.ashx

Planning permission not needed if awning is < 2m. Read item 28.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield View Post
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/guideline...0skvivPt6.ashx

Planning permission not needed if awning is < 2m. Read item 28.
    Sorry, I think it's more relevant for ground floor unit owners of type 2a1 which has a PES exposed area beyond the 2m limit (the other ground floor units can only install blinds and not retractable awnings).

Hi all, anyone currently staying in HP got the tools to check hollow tiles, I will be collecting my keys (Blk 79) this Friday.
    Can I borrow if u all have. Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. Anyone from top floor with open space that intend to install cassette awning? I only need to use the awning during rainy days. Just wondering whether it is good to install or not.

Anyone having any problem with Singtel fibre? I applied in mid March, and they could only install it early June, which means I have no access to internet for three months. When they finally agreed to loan me the Huawei mobile data device, it's not in good working condition either. Bad choice. Should have just go to M1 for broadband

Anyone having any problem with Singtel fibre? I applied in mid March, and they could only install it early June, which means I have no access to internet for three months. When they finally agreed to loan me the Huawei mobile data device, it's not in good working condition either. Bad choice. Should have just go to M1 for broadband

Quote Originally Posted by Purple73 View Post
    Hi all, anyone currently staying in HP got the tools to check hollow tiles, I will be collecting my keys (Blk 79) this Friday.
    Can I borrow if u all have. Thanks.
    This post should be helpful in your defect checking...use coin or marble can do the trick actually.
    http://allthingscozyandhomely.blogsp...revisited.html

Those doing reno..where is a checklist.
    http://allthingscozyandhomely.blogsp...checklist.html

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    This post should be helpful in your defect checking...use coin or marble can do the trick actually.
    http://allthingscozyandhomely.blogsp...revisited.html

Those doing reno..where is a checklist.
    http://allthingscozyandhomely.blogsp...checklist.html
    Thanks Yuki for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by sue2 View Post
    I have an appt to migrate from my old ADSL to Singtel fibre on 28 Apr; I applied for the migration at end of March. So not sure why you were given in June. I tried to bring it forward, but they were unable find a slot.

There was also an OpenNet appointment fixed for this morning (I have no idea why this was needed). But nobody came. So I hope on the 28th, everything will be able to proceed smoothly.

Anybody else care to share their experience? Makancula?

On another note, anybody can connect reliably to HedgesPark wifi? I can only connect for a couple of mins, after which it drops and than thats it. Sucks.

Default website

Hi, anyone knows what is the website to apply for function room? Or just submit physical form? Thanks

Default Soft Furnishings

Dear Residents,

For approved outdoor balcony roller shades, please contact the approved vendor by management office & architect:
    The Curtain Boutique
    +65 6846 1128
    www.tcb.com.sg
    www.fb.com/thecurtainboutique

| CURTAINS | BLINDS | WALLPAPER | SOLAR FILMS | MOTORIZED |

Quote Originally Posted by eggie1961 View Post
    I have an appt to migrate from my old ADSL to Singtel fibre on 28 Apr; I applied for the migration at end of March. So not sure why you were given in June. I tried to bring it forward, but they were unable find a slot.

There was also an OpenNet appointment fixed for this morning (I have no idea why this was needed). But nobody came. So I hope on the 28th, everything will be able to proceed smoothly.

Anybody else care to share their experience? Makancula?

On another note, anybody can connect reliably to HedgesPark wifi? I can only connect for a couple of mins, after which it drops and than thats it. Sucks.
    Singtel technician just set up my fibre connection. Everything went smoothly and I'm up now. Both wireless and cable connections working fine. Yeah!

Anyone knows if the feeder bus service has started?

Thanks.

Be careful, neighbors.

Me and my daughter just got admitted to hospital. We got dengue and our platelets count are dropping.

Before that, we had on/off fever, muscle and joints pain, chills, and fatigue. This went on for 4 days, before the doctor had my daughter's blood tested. Mine is tested in the hospital already (my daughter has the symptoms one day early from me) during the 2nd the blood test. We are admitted, shortly after the results are out. Today is our second day at the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by overthehedge View Post
    Be careful, neighbors.

Me and my daughter just got admitted to hospital. We got dengue and our platelets count are dropping.

Before that, we had on/off fever, muscle and joints pain, chills, and fatigue. This went on for 4 days, before the doctor had my daughter's blood tested. Mine is tested in the hospital already (my daughter has the symptoms one day early from me) during the 2nd the blood test. We are admitted, shortly after the results are out. Today is our second day at the hospital.
    Take care.

Which floor do you live in?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Take care.

Mosquitoes got max altitude? Any idea is HP the breeding ground or the developments/areas around it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Mosquitoes got max altitude? Any idea is HP the breeding ground or the developments/areas around it?
    Mosquitoes have got no max altitude, but the absolute number of mosquitoes drops with the increase of each level.

Mosquitoes measure no more than 5mm (including legs). It's quite an effort to fly vertically upwards for dozens of metres, and therefore numbers are reduced at higher levels. Usually the ones in the high floors are blown up by the wind or because they accidentally flew into elevators.

My family members are ultra-sensitive to mosquitoes so I am acutely aware of their presence.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Take care.

We are staying in fourth floor. We barely completed our first month since we moved in. So unfortunate. I hope the management office will request fumigation for mosquitoes in HP.

I think the mosquito breeding coming from inflora, you can always check from nea. I saw HP in red list 1-2 weeks ago, normally I don't go to those places listed in NEA sites. Too bad I did not warn the HP forum here.

The list comes mainly from flora drive (which is the inflora construction site) :
    http://www.dengue.gov.sg/subject.asp?id=74

Lian Beng construction has stop work order :
    http://www.dengue.gov.sg/subject.asp?id=107

Quote Originally Posted by overthehedge View Post
    We are staying in fourth floor. We barely completed our first month since we moved in. So unfortunate. I hope the management office will request fumigation for mosquitoes in HP.
    Take care. Hope everything turns out fine.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

wow, HP dengue cases shoot up to 12, should be at peak now I think....

Flora Drive (Hedges Park Condominium) 12

Flora Road (Edelweiss Park Condominium) 12